Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2012, 08:53 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
A win is a win. And we played our scrubs for most of the game anyway.

Join the movement my friend.
? what? you only had 2 bench guys play double digit minutes, and they were novak and JR. that's far from "most of the game"

again: Sundiata Gaines.

after wins like these it's kind of like "act like you've been there before"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
? what? you only had 2 bench guys play double digit minutes, and they were novak and JR. that's far from "most of the game"

again: Sundiata Gaines.

after wins like these it's kind of like "act like you've been there before"
I haven't. I'm a Knicks fan.

Let me enjoy these moments.

Anytime Billy Walker and Tony Douglass sees playing time, we're putting our scrubs in btw. I stand corrected though. I guess having them play any time feels like too much time.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 04-19-2012 at 09:00 AM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't. I'm a Knicks fan.

Let me enjoy these moments.
...Knicks fans can't have it both ways. You can't be all like "WE WERE SO DOMINANT LOOK AT OUR HISTORY AND STUFF AND 20 YEARS AGO!" when I say the Nets have made the playoffs and finals more recently than the knicks.

and then say this when you're finally winning again. it doesn't work that way. I'm sorry it took you guys a decade to rebuild but come on
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...Knicks fans can't have it both ways. You can't be all like "WE WERE SO DOMINANT LOOK AT OUR HISTORY AND STUFF AND 20 YEARS AGO!" when I say the Nets have made the playoffs and finals more recently than the knicks.

and then say this when you're finally winning again. it doesn't work that way. I'm sorry it took you guys a decade to rebuild but come on
It's been 12 long years Scotty. Think about it, I had to go through the Isiah Thomas era. It's like the Matt Millen era but with more comedy and stupidity.

I'm like that over zealous Lions fan who just made the playoffs. Let me enjoy this.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's been 12 long years Scotty. Think about it, I had to go through the Isiah Thomas era. It's like the Matt Millen era but with more comedy and stupidity.

I'm like that over zealous Lions fan who just made the playoffs. Let me enjoy this.
Not really, we were never as bad as you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Not really, we were never as bad as you.
I love the Knicks *shrug*

I was a bigger basketball fan growing up than a football fan. I really started loving football when I was like 16, whereas I worshipped basketball since I was 4.

And I'm still bitter about the 90s Knicks squads.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay you love the Knicks, that doesn't excuse you for being a complete ******* moron in this thread every day.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Yay you love the Knicks, that doesn't excuse you for being a complete ******* moron in this thread every day.
he's not being a complete ******* moron. he's being a loveable semi-troll. go knicks.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
How was I a moron?

Was I a moron for laughing at the notion that the Sixers are on the same level as the Knicks? Was I a moron for saying we can hang with and should beat any team in the East in a 7 game series outside of Chicago, Miami, or Boston?

You guys still feel that the Knicks can't beat Atlanta, Philly, Orlando, or Indy? Please. I think that's been proven right by now. Even though you all were like lulz the Knicks sux.

Did we still get the raw end of the Melo trade? How's Denver enjoying all that mediocre team ball they got going on over there?

And I still feel we can hang with Chicago in a 7 game series. I never said we could beat Miami or Boston. But we can beat Chicago. And I stand by that.

Sure I've thrown in some trolling homerism along the way, but everything I said so far has been right. The only thing that has yet to come to fruition is beating Chicago in teh playoffs. And if we see them, I'm confident that will happen too.

Get some. Go Knicks.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This optimism regarding the Knicks is upsetting me.

*Remembers Amare's contract*

Aaaand I'm no longer upset.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dicks. (10 char)

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Gary Neal is pretty much the same player as George Hill.

And jesus you guys stop responding to bbd.
Ah I don't know about that... they had Neal last year and now what your gonna ask him to do more..Neal is a good shooter and pretty smart but George Hill will be a little harder to replace imo. He fit that team really well and is playing good basketball behind Collison.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I feel absolutely no remorse. Comparing yourself to the Lions after 12 years is laughable at best.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like for the 3rd year in the row the Rockets will get the 14th pick again! Yah us!

Its just oh so ever sad seeing the Rockets choke during this time of the year. Was in a nice comfy playoff spot then of course had to go on a 5 game losing streak to just blow that **** up. Thanks Kevin McFail for your horrible coaching!
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I feel absolutely no remorse. Comparing yourself to the Lions after 12 years is laughable at best.
Ok. Bad comparison.

Eh, whatever.

Knicks. (10 char)
Old 04-19-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm unsure about this but i dont think you needed the (10 char) at the end there buddy.

Old 04-19-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gtdamn it lol I bet $50 the Clipps would end up with a better record than the Lakers...******* Clippers dropping the ball

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How was I a moron?
Quote:
Knicks. (10 char)
derpderpderp.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Looks like for the 3rd year in the row the Rockets will get the 14th pick again! Yah us!

Its just oh so ever sad seeing the Rockets choke during this time of the year. Was in a nice comfy playoff spot then of course had to go on a 5 game losing streak to just blow that **** up. Thanks Kevin McFail for your horrible coaching!
Cool, looks like no 1st rounder for the nets this year...unless we win lotto for top 3 pick. Meh
Quote:
Old 04-19-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Gtdamn it lol I bet $50 the Clipps would end up with a better record than the Lakers...******* Clippers dropping the ball

Old 04-19-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lolmagicafasdf

Quote:
Magic center Dwight Howard has called team owner Rich DeVos to tell him that he won't play for coach Stan Van Gundy anymore, WKMG in Orlando reported.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

hahaha good one dwight you dumb ****

Old 04-19-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cool, looks like no 1st rounder for the nets this year...unless we win lotto for top 3 pick. Meh
Who gets it?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

If the rockets make the playoffs, nets get it. If not, they keep it. If the nets own pick isn't a top 3 the blazers get it
Quote:
Old 04-19-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor Nets. Poor poor Nets. No Dwight, Deron and Wallace are probably leaving, and no lottery pick. Probably should have brought in a competent FO.