Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
If Amare was injured I think you guys would stand a much better chance in round 1.

Let Carmelo do his thing with the role players around him.
We can't win in the playoffs with that small lineup unless Chandler plays 38 minutes a night, and that won't happen.

We need Stat's size. And JR Smith cannot be trusted as your 2nd scoring option in the playoffs. That can't work.

They just need to rest up, gel a little before the playoffs, and go in fresh vs an injured Bulls team and see what happens. I wouldn't mind Stat coming off the bench, but I know that won't happen. But we need his length and his ability to score. Can't win in the playoffs without it.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
We're aligning ourselves to meet you turds in the 1st round. Get ready!

I can't wait. CAN'T WAIT

Stop talking you are embarrassing all Knick fans right now.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LT, you know damn well you're gonna gloat if we beat the Bulls. Don't try to hide it.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We can't win in the playoffs with that small lineup unless Chandler plays 38 minutes a night, and that won't happen.

We need Stat's size. And JR Smith cannot be trusted as your 2nd scoring option in the playoffs. That can't work.

They just need to rest up, gel a little before the playoffs, and go in fresh vs an injured Bulls team and see what happens. I wouldn't mind Stat coming off the bench, but I know that won't happen. But we need his length and his ability to score. Can't win in the playoffs without it.
If you keep saying that, maybe you'll believe it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LT, you know damn well you're gonna gloat if we beat the Bulls. Don't try to hide it.
I would gloat if it was a sweep maybe. Otherwise probably not since I would be to busy being happy that my team won rather then rubbing it in to the other teams fans that they lost.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, we've got a better shot against Miami than the Bulls.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cousins should be on the Olympic team as their last C.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Chandlerzzzz. Best defense out of all the available Cs. We have enough offense, we don't need everyone to be a scorer. Chandler could be that presence in the middle we need to compliment the other guys.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chandler will most likely be the starting C already.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Cousins should be on the Olympic team as their last C.
Upcoming Olympics are making me quite worried about the Bulls players.

Deng obviously wants to play for England, but he needs wrist surgery. Will he be ready in time for next season if he waits till after the Olympics to have it done?

Rose has been a walking infirmary this season. He is, God-willing, about to partake on a very excruciating playoff run. I am sure he would be on the USA roster, but I want to see him rest up and heal this offseason.

I really don't mind if Noah plays for France.

I hope Coach K takes Westbrook, Paul, and Rondo at the PG spot.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Upcoming Olympics are making me quite worried about the Bulls players.

Deng obviously wants to play for England, but he needs wrist surgery. Will he be ready in time for next season if he waits till after the Olympics to have it done?

Rose has been a walking infirmary this season. He is, God-willing, about to partake on a very excruciating playoff run. I am sure he would be on the USA roster, but I want to see him rest up and heal this offseason.

I really don't mind if Noah plays for France.

I hope Coach K takes Westbrook, Paul, and Rondo at the PG spot.
You forgot the heart and soul of team Turkey. But I don't think the Turkish Assassin will be back with us next season, sadly.

Maybe Coach K will decide to take JL triple sticks?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think Westbrook and Paul are near locks to make the team. Not quite sure about Rondo, though his distribution and perimeter defense would be great.

I just really want Cousins to be asked to play, because i think it'll help him grow A TON to spend the summer with the best basketball players in the world, and learn from their veteran leadership. And not to mention he fits a huge need on the team at the C spot. He can rebound and defend, and mop up anything around the rim.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Simmons made a good point yesterday that it should be Anthony Davis as the last guy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
You forgot the heart and soul of team Turkey. But I don't think the Turkish Assassin will be back with us next season, sadly.

Maybe Coach K will decide to take JL triple sticks?

Forgetting Omer makes me sad...maybe if he could catch the ******* ball I would be more inclined to remember him.

I love the Turkish Hammer though.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Asik is one of my favorite players in the league.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Will Horford be back for Olympic play?

Also, sucks for Spain that Rubio is out.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Forgetting Omer makes me sad...maybe if he could catch the ******* ball I would be more inclined to remember him.

I love the Turkish Hammer though.
Hey, he's gotten better at catching. Still sucks at it, but instead of catching 1 out of every 10, he now catches 2 out of 10. But then he brings the ball down, pump fakes at his hip about 5 times, and then gets blocked.

Unless Rose is seriously injured, I don't see any way he misses the Olympics. I know he will probably get another shot in 4 years, but it's the Olympics. The selfish part of me wants both him and Deng to skip it and get healthy, but there's no way it happens for either of them.

Coach K should take Jimmy Butler for the last roster spot. He will defend guards, forwards, and centers alike. He is a man among boys at all levels of basketball.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-21-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

BTW, father and son?

Old 04-21-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post

Coach K should take Jimmy Butler for the last roster spot. He will defend guards, forwards, and centers alike. He is a man among boys at all levels of basketball.
Has anyone made a Jimmes Rustled with Jimmy Butler yet? If not someone has to get on that!

Old 04-21-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Well, we know who is playing Omer in his inevitable bio film. It will also star

as

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-21-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, apparently both Curry and Bogut had ankle surgery, and are hoping to be ready by the start of next year. Must be a delightful time for Warriors fans.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Man, I wanted him so badly in the draft.
Same, and I was really disappointed last year cause when he finally did find the court, it looked like he had zero confidence out there and was really hesitant with the ball. Now he's really improved his jump shot and can cut to the basket well, which compliments Rondo's game nicely. Allen's injury was almost a blessing in disguise.
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
So, apparently both Curry and Bogut had ankle surgery, and are hoping to be ready by the start of next year. Must be a delightful time for Warriors fans.
Least they have Klay Thompson!
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Will Horford be back for Olympic play?

Also, sucks for Spain that Rubio is out.
thank goodness for them they still got calderon. hes not rubio but he can get it done in the olympics. with the talent the spaniards got, they could make a push

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About time we are running the offense through John Wall and not Jordan crawford