Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You only get two free throws, you don't get the ball back.
******* page trap.

Anyway, Horford shouldn't have brought the ball down after catching it, you gotta know that as a big in the NBA with the game on the line. That should have been an and-1.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i freaking love ty lawson
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
How was it not 2 free throws and ball??? BS The whole game was so skewed towards Boston but Boston and Miami is what the NBA wants.
The 76ers can beat them.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i freaking love ty lawson
I love that little bastard as well. It's so sick how fast he is.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The 76ers can beat them.
Suck my ****.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Potential to steal one game at home?
Amazing answer haha. Listen I ain't hating, I know, I've heard analyst minus Jon Barry who picks us in a sweep, him of all people WOW, but yeah, everyone has said this series will be closer than everyone expects. EVERYONE has said that tho. I am picking the Heat in 5. Heat will win 3 games by single prolly, get a blowout in Miami, and Indy will win a game by single digits at home. So, a close 5 game series, thats what I got. So yeah I guess I am with everyone and their mother that Indy will test the Heat, but u know what if u are semi-finalist in the NBA playoffs, u should test the other team...
Old 05-10-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
How was it not 2 free throws and ball??? BS The whole game was so skewed towards Boston but Boston and Miami is what the NBA wants.
U are right, They'd **** their pants at a Philly-Atlanta series....and Thank God for the Heat. And then if the Pacers would beat the Heat and it was PHI/ATL vs. INDY ECF, Stern might resign or retire.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You only get two free throws, you don't get the ball back.
You sure? I thought if there is a foul before the in bounds pass, the team with the ball gets two shots and the ball back.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lmao Javale what a goofy fool, and Kobe is the man. Legendary

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tired of seeing JaVale's mom every time he does something.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how TNT has like 6 different camera angles for the game online and they're all ******* ********. Give me the regular ******* view.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#Nuggetsin7

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-10-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm extremely nervous about this game for some reason...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

I just sayin, but Celtics FTs 24, Hawks FTs 10...HEY Bill Simmons, when u had that BS tweet about the Heat having such a huge discrepence, and how u couldn't watch it, where was that tonight...or was that cuz it was the Celtics? HOMER **** who shouldn't even have a job...

BTW, if ur gonna KG out before a game Hawks owner, don't do it before the elimination game, that was stupid timing. U were speaking the truth my man, but it was a stupid time to speak it...
Old 05-10-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to blame this on 2 of the 3 best players on the team being hurt, but I don't think I have a choice. If there is any reason that Watson willingly passes the ball to our worst free throw shooter, I would like to hear it.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only Keneth Faried would take that foul without rolling around on the ground like he was shot.

<<<<<<<3333333
Old 05-10-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

How was Kobe not ejected? He ******* walloped his head.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-10-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How was Kobe not ejected? He ******* walloped his head.
I don't think you realize what a player like Kobe would have to do to get kicked out of a playoff game.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
I hate to blame this on 2 of the 3 best players on the team being hurt, but I don't think I have a choice. If there is any reason that Watson willingly passes the ball to our worst free throw shooter, I would like to hear it.
I usually hate teams using injuries as an excuse, but if u lose the MVP of the freeking league, u can use it....
Old 05-10-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't think you realize what a player like Kobe would have to do to get kicked out of a game.
That was probably worse than Jason Smith's thing with Blake, and had a much higher chance of hurting him. But whatever, NBA being the NBA.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-10-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Meh, it was flagrant but I'm all for hard fouls so I wouldn't kick him out.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I'm fine with it, but there's no consistency. If someone does it to Kobe or the two Clippers floppers, they get 5 games probably.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-10-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For ***** sake switch kobe onto lawson. Watching sessions try to guard him is giving me flash backs of derek fisher. If kobe can slow down westbrook he can do something to lawson.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I'm extremely nervous about this game for some reason...

EDIT: Nevermind, goddammit. This game is beautiful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-10-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Corey Brewer turning into a very solid bench player, Ty Lawson dominating after the Wolves kept Flynn and dealt him in the draft...

RIP TheManInBlack