Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Lakers have the goods to beat OKC. Metta and Kobe can D up on Durant and Westbrook, and they have 2 bigs who can defend the paint when they tuck in their vaginas and man up.

This is going to be a good series. It's experience vs athleticism.

The lack of a post game from OKC could be the reason they lose, but I'm still gonna take OKC to win in 7.
Yeah, neither of those guys can shut down Durant and Westbrook. Lawson abused the Lakers whenever he got the chance, and Westbrook is just as quick and more skilled overall. Metta shut down Gallo but that's not much of a deal.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah, neither of those guys can shut down Durant and Westbrook. Lawson abused the Lakers whenever he got the chance, and Westbrook is just as quick and more skilled overall. Metta shut down Gallo but that's not much of a deal.
westbrook is shooting 33 percent against the lakers this season.

Durant is shooting 42 percent against the lakers this season.

Harden is the problem.

Last edited by soybean : 05-14-2012 at 09:47 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Are we seriously arguing about regions having their own section of a sports network dedicated to multiple teams vs creating an index for a single team based on the stars? Give me a break.
I don't run ESPN, and yes they are all jokes. I just saying, not arguing, when yoda argues, yoda curses a lot.

Side note...Thunder look good.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I don't run ESPN, and yes they are all jokes. I just saying, not arguing, when yoda argues, yoda curses a lot.

Side note...Thunder look good.
I wouldnt look too much into it. 52 percent shooting and zero turnovers. that's a little TOO good.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Nah, I know they want the Heat-Celtic series next round, but c'mon Bill Simmons...
He's ONE guy and he's from the area who is a self proclaimed homer. I haven't seen or heard one "NBA expert" on ESPN that doesn't pick the Heat to make the finals.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

The Thunder are NOT missing anything in this game.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahahaha anybody who was saying OKC in 7 is quite funny. This series won't make it past 5.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Hahahahaha anybody who was saying OKC in 7 is quite funny. This series won't make it past 5.
it's the 1st game after they've had a week and a half of rest. calm down.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe there are people really adamantly against Harden because of the elbow. How can people talk about someone as awesome as Harden and then stand up for Ron ******* Artest. I heard someone call him a top 5 small forward today...holy **** NBA "fans" are the worst.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
it's the 1st game after they've had a week and a half of rest. calm down.
Man I'm about to go on a BBD type of session if this series ends up being a blowout lol. I still have the bitter taste in my mouth from those conference finals losses last year.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sager looks normal tonight.....I even like his jacket.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I fgured we would lose. Never figured we'd get bent over and ass raped dry.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

what the **** did ebanks do?
Old 05-14-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happened? I missed it!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Well I fgured we would lose. Never figured we'd get bent over and ass raped dry.
yeah, bynum and pau even came out aggressive tonight. but Once the Thunder started making every single shot, I think the team lost heart.

Kobe also wasn't very aggressive today and took stupid shots when he did decide to score.

Also, why does Steve Blake get extended minutes and Goudelock gets none. The dude can at least score unlike Blake (sometimes).

Last edited by soybean : 05-14-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've watched every team left with the exception of the 76ers, I hope I am wrong, but objectively...the Thunder are winning it all :(
Old 05-14-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Chuck...wtf lol

Talking bout if Kobe wants to be compared to MJ he'll need to shut down Westbrook himself, dude...Kobe is like 33-34yrs old. lol

Also love how they keep saying they shouldn't have called the foul on KG. That was as blatant an illegal screen as I've ever seen.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 05-14-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do the lakers start over this offseason?
Old 05-15-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need this shirt.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

What a hipster.

I wish we coulda played the spurs and the Clips take the Thunder.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
What a hipster.

I wish we coulda played the spurs and the Clips take the Thunder.
The Clips gonna get ass raped too though.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-15-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...hs-acl-surgery

Quote:
"Derrick is doing great," Cole said Tuesday at a press conference at Rush University Medical Center. "The surgery went extremely well. Really no surprises. It was pretty routine.

"We're at this point very optimistic. ... We think of recovery as the long process that's in stages. But the short answer is the time frame we believe an athlete of this caliber generally requires is about eight to 12 months. Sometimes shorter, sometimes longer."

That means Rose is likely to miss at least the first two months of next season, or he could miss the entire season.
So can the Bulls also shelf Deng, and pull an Indianapolis Colts for a lotto pick next year? Man, next season is going to suck...

...still will at least split the season series with New York, probably.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post

So can the Bulls also shelf Deng, and pull an Indianapolis Colts for a lotto pick next year? Man, next season is going to suck...

I thought you guys had one of Charlotte's upcoming picks or something next year? I had a friend that said something along these lines and he's a Bulls fan. Or should I tell him to shut the **** up the next time I see him?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post

Rose and Shabazz.....HOLY ****! That would be the greatest thing ever!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I thought you guys had one of Charlotte's upcoming picks or something next year? I had a friend that said something along these lines and he's a Bulls fan. Or should I tell him to shut the **** up the next time I see him?
Bulls receive the Bobcats' 2012 first-round pick (top 14 protected in 2012, top 12 protected in 2013, top 10 protected in 2014, top 8 protected in 2015, unprotected in 2016) (Tyrus Thomas trade 02-18-10)

Yeah, if Rose is out for the season we'll be in the late lottery, book it.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote