Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
yeah, there's no way bosh can be the centerpiece on a championship team but as a number 2 or 3 he SHOULD be better. getting paid the same in Lebron is a huge travesty. They'd be in the same position they are now with paul milsap

that would be amazing for both sides.
He is overpaid but that is just the NBA, he isn't close to the most overpaid player around!

He is doing a good job as the #3, what are we expecting from him? He isn't an elite defender, rebounder or scorer. He is doing what he is meant to do for mine (remember he is playing hurt as well). Not many 3rd options put up better numbers than he has this year.

I'd also argue that Millsap is a pretty similar level player, so that is fair.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Why do the Thunder need to replace Harden? Cuz he has struggled in his first finals ever? A lot of people do that.

It ain't over people. It ain't over til the fat lady sings, and I don't hear Ronny Turiaf singing.
For the same reason there was people wanted to break up Bosh/Lebron/Wade last year. Overreacting based on a very small sample. Harden has been awful but he's 22 years old.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Heat could make their team much better by trading Bosh personally. They could get some great complimentary pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat are getting Nash next year.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nash & Gortat for Wade

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
So when Rose comes back would anyone else get a single shot? That backcourt doesn't compliment each other at all.
Personally, I agree. Yet, I'm hearing rumors of Deng being shopped and Evans being a target for the Bulls. Wade and Lebron coexist and they are both slashing, ball dominant types. Albeit both with much less broken shots.

As for the guy who calls Deng mediocre. Deng is an EXCELLENT defender and once he heals up his wrist he will score much more efficiently again. He is one of the games best slashers, and has expanded his range to be a threat at the three point line. His ball handling is sub par, but the rest of his skill set is highly above average. He also is an iron man who has played through pain and been a great leader for the team.

I tried, and it looks like I failed at balancing that trade. I felt and still do feel that the removal of Salmon's contract and the leaving of cap space would help make up for the lack of other assets in return. Obviously I offended the Sacramento fan with that logic and I'm sorry for that. But it's how I feel it helps the balance of what the teams would require to get this sort of deal done.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I like Deng & #29 to Toronto for Jose Calderon and #8 better. Deng is a great defender, but I don't think he's a good enough scorer to carry the load, and he's not much of a 4th quarter player. I also thought he was run into the ground during this season.
I would like to get Jeremy Lamb at 8. He's the type of complementary scorer the Bulls need and he can also play defense, if taught properly. Calderon might be able to hold down the fort for a year, plus he's an expiring, which will help. The only question is what to do at small forward.
Edit: I should also add, that if they can't get Lamb or Bradley Beal at 8, then no reason to make the trade.

Last edited by MidwayMonster31 : 06-20-2012 at 12:57 AM.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be a chemistry trade for the Kings, no slight on Deng but Evans has the natural talent to be a more dynamic NBA player and they are giving up the pick as well, which means they are looking to add leadership to a young team without any.

Quote:
I think the Heat could make their team much better by trading Bosh personally. They could get some great complimentary pieces.
Don't disagree here. Bosh's best skill is his mid range shooting, you know probably Wade and James' strength as well. They'd be much better suited to a tough interior defender who rebounds strongly, someone like a Chandler for example. That said, back to back Finals and a likely title says that the team is going pretty well. I think it's more that people for some reason think they should be challenging the Jordan Bulls when the reality is that James and Wade are closer to Pippen than Jordan and Rodman is a far better player than Bosh (especially when fit is considered). Not to mention Harper and Kukoc amongst others. Heat could probably be better but they are a strong side still.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
Personally, I like Deng & #29 to Toronto for Jose Calderon and #8 better. Deng is a great defender, but I don't think he's a good enough scorer to carry the load, and he's not much of a 4th quarter player. I also thought he was run into the ground during this season.
I would like to get Jeremy Lamb at 8. He's the type of complementary scorer the Bulls need and he can also play defense, if taught properly. Calderon might be able to hold down the fort for a year, plus he's an expiring, which will help. The only question is what to do at small forward.
So dump your second best player to get a backup PG and pick 8?

That makes little to no sense to me, I can't see pick 8 in this draft giving you anything more than Deng over the next 4 years and that is the "best case".

The Evans trade gets you a guy that isn't the 6th man behind your best player due to his ability to play multiple positions and a better pick.

I should add, I'm really low on Calderon, classic decent stats in an awful side guy while offering next to nothing outside of those decent stats.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** guys durant is ******

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
So dump your second best player to get a backup PG and pick 8?

That makes little to no sense to me, I can't see pick 8 in this draft giving you anything more than Deng over the next 4 years and that is the "best case".

The Evans trade gets you a guy that isn't the 6th man behind your best player due to his ability to play multiple positions and a better pick.

I should add, I'm really low on Calderon, classic decent stats in an awful side guy while offering next to nothing outside of those decent stats.
I should probably mention that I am low on Evans too. He hasn't improved his shooting, while his assist to turnover ratio has gotten worse every year. I would agree that his athleticism is a good thing. I should also mention that if they can't get anything good out of #8, then no reason to make the trade.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Nash & Gortat for Wade
They'd want Morris and firsts too!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

**** guys durant is ******
Don't **** with Based God, son.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don’t see a compelling reason for the Heat to trade Chris Bosh, recent struggles or not. The skill sets of LeBron and Wade are redundant on paper, but Bosh fits alongside them quite well. In fact, I think he’s their best complement. Both LeBron and Wade are ball dominant, perimeter-oriented slashers. Now, each of them is talented enough to succeed in other roles, but both excel at breaking down defenses and attacking the paint. Slashers need the floor to be spaced to do that, even more so when there’s two on the court at the same time. Bosh is one of the best stretch fours in the NBA. Defenses have to respect his mid-range jumper and can’t cheat off him much because LeBron and Wade are such willing passers. Bosh can also drag a premier help defender like Serge Ibaka from the rim. If the Heat traded Bosh for a defensive-minded big with an unrefined offensive game, opposing teams would just pack the paint on them and let those two fire jumpers for four quarters. It’s not a surefire recipe for defensive success against them, but it’s more preferable than leaving the last line a little exposed and living with their aggression.

As far as Nash goes, I don’t think he’s a great fit. He’s another ball dominant guard in the rotation. He’s at his best when controlling and dictating the pace of a game. Except LeBron and Wade can do that just fine and pose more of a threat than Nash does. Granted, Nash has shown he can be a lethal sniper from distance, but being a spot-up specialist is different than being a rhythm shooter. Plus, Nash has never been anything more than a mediocre defender. He doesn’t have the lateral quickness to stonewall dribble penetration and that’s one of Miami’s biggest strengths. The Heat would be able to hide him to some degree, but I don’t see Nash as a seamless fit or godlike upgrade.

That said, the combined court vision of those three would result in some sick lobs and finishes.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:59 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Don't **** with Based God, son.
Truer words have never been spoken (typed).
Old 06-20-2012, 07:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks. (10 char)
Old 06-20-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Harden has been so god damn awful this series, it's sad. Scotty Del Negro and the Thunder have just been way over their heads this series, and i just mean that in reference to the magnitude of the stage they're on. It sucks that they had to lose one first (most do), but i hope they come back strong and more confident next year now that they've gotten their feet wet.

/reversejynx
Old 06-20-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A healthy Knicks team would have beat the Heat. It's a shame. I guess we have to wait until next year.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, boo to that proposed Kings/Bulls trade. If we're moving Tyreke, i want Noah, not Deng. And if the Bulls do acquire Evans, there shouldn't be an issue with him and Rose, as they'll likely not be used together. Evans should be a super-sub.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Heat as constructed are a win away from a title. They lost in the Finals last year. Maybe they shouldn't trade any of their core players.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
The Heat as constructed are a win away from a title. They lost in the Finals last year. Maybe they shouldn't trade any of their core players.
Hush we obviously need to blow up the team. Have needed to since they all signed. Wade and LeBron can't mesh, this team will never win anything.

Oh **** you mean we've gone to 2 finals in 2 years?

Seriously why the **** is trading Bosh being discussed and not LeBron and Chalmers completely dominating last night? I'd rather you guys talk about the refs -_____-. (not really though, please don't do that anymore)

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn Stephen A is going OFF on James Harden right now
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If my team was getting the bulk of favorable calls in the finals, i wouldn't want anyone to notice it either.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Hush we obviously need to blow up the team. Have needed to since they all signed. Wade and LeBron can't mesh, this team will never win anything.

Oh **** you mean we've gone to 2 finals in 2 years?

Seriously why the **** is trading Bosh being discussed and not LeBron and Chalmers completely dominating last night? I'd rather you guys talk about the refs -_____-. (not really though, please don't do that anymore)
No, we would rather not them talk about the refs trust me...they can keep talking about blowing up a team that is at least going to be 1 win away from a championship. Even tho Chris Bosh has an abdominal strain.....
Old 06-20-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If my team was getting the bulk of favorable calls in the finals, i wouldn't want anyone to notice it either.
Nah, I'm pretty sure people have noticed...