Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
If Washington can generate scoring in the post between Nene, Okafor, Blatche, Seraphin, Vesley and whoever else they got.. and Miami doesn't boost their defense in the post, that post scoring and post defense is going to be a helluva lot more effective than Miami's jump shots and attempts at driving through those trees to the rim.

Washington will go as Wall goes. If he fills his potential... they will be VERY tough to beat.
have you been watching this series? even for a second? I am describing to you exactly how Miami is beating the Thunder 3-1 and you are telling me that the freakin' WIZARDS are going to be tough for them to beat? Nene is not going to be enough to stop the Heat. That Washington team might be an eight-seed. to be honest, though, I don't think that Ariza, Okafor, and #3 are going to provide 15 more wins.

Not to mention the fact that OKC has arguably the best post-defense (outside of Chicago) in the league between Perkins' man ability on bigger guys and Ibaka's shot-blocking and Miami is STILL ripping through the lane for easy layups.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Are you seriously talking about the Wizards against the Heat? What?

And Westbrook defending LeBron would be ******* awful. He would post the **** out of him.
LOL cocky son of *****.

Let Lebron post him up. Lebron with his back to the basket is better than Lebron constantly blowing past his defender to the rim. If he posts up, you can call help from a weakside defender.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
have you been watching this series? even for a second? I am describing to you exactly how Miami is beating the Thunder 3-1 and you are telling me that the freakin' WIZARDS are going to be tough for them to beat? Nene is not going to be enough to stop the Heat. That Washington team might be an eight-seed. to be honest, though, I don't think that Ariza, Okafor, and #3 are going to provide 15 more wins.

Not to mention the fact that OKC has arguably the best post-defense (outside of Chicago) in the league between Perkins' man ability on bigger guys and Ibaka's shot-blocking and Miami is STILL ripping through the lane for easy layups.
Well who the **** cares if YOU think they'll only win x amount more games??? You know ****.

How the hell does ANYBODY beat the Heat genius??? All I've said is that Washington made a good trade for themselves and that they'll be a tough beat if Wall lives up to his ability. You bashed their trade without even realizing that they had Nene!
Old 06-21-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well who the **** cares if YOU think they'll only win x amount more games??? You know ****.

How the hell does ANYBODY beat the Heat genius??? All I've said is that Washington made a good trade for themselves and that they'll be a tough beat if Wall lives up to his ability. You bashed their trade without even realizing that they had Nene!
I bashed the trade not realizing Nene's contract situation. I gave them some credit knowing they aren't really in any kind of rebuilding mode, but I still think coming out of this without the 10th pick is a loss. you were also saying Washington would be a good matchup for Miami based on their post scoring and defense, and I was debating that point. Good god, you need to relax. I think they could beat a couple good teams, sure, but you're making this trade out to be a lot more than it is. I'd say they're the 9th-10th best team in the East after this off-season.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I bashed the trade not realizing Nene's contract situation. I gave them some credit knowing they aren't really in any kind of rebuilding mode, but I still think coming out of this without the 10th pick is a loss. you were also saying Washington would be a good matchup for Miami based on their post scoring and defense, and I was debating that point. Good god, you need to relax. I think they could beat a couple good teams, sure, but you're making this trade out to be a lot more than it is. I'd say they're the 9th-10th best team in the East after this off-season.
Don't throw out insults if you don't want to feel the heat.

The Wiz will be a 9/10 seed if Wall flames out and their #3 pick does nothing. I don't think that's happening, but maybe you're right.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Don't throw out insults if you don't want to feel the heat.

The Wiz will be a 9/10 seed if Wall flames out and their #3 pick does nothing. I don't think that's happening, but maybe you're right.
no, I fully believe Wall will make strides and the #3 pick, be it Beal or MKG, will help them a lot. what I don't believe is that adding Ariza and Okafor is big enough of an upgrade to take them to the playoffs. but maybe you'll end up being right.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:32 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Uh yeah lol. How can you read that and not agree? Just because a team is in the finals doesn't mean their roster is set up for the next season.
Holy crap. How can you actually read my post, see my rhetorical question, delete my response to the question and then ask me how I don't agree?

Did that really just happen?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:07 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something I just started thinking about. Wonder if the Bulls would be interested in trading Luol Deng to the Hornets in a sign & trade for Eric Gordon? If so, I wonder if the Bulls would demand the #10 pick in that deal?

If not, and the Hornets retained it, the team could draft Dion Waiters to pair with Anthony Davis and still have enough cap space to re-sign Carl Landry and Chris Kaman along with offering a competitively priced deal to Goran Dragic.

Just thinking out loud here.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:17 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Don't **** with Based God, son.
thanks ccb. wtf brody.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D's just got his jimmies rustled because Dwight wants a draft day trade to Brooklyn, so he's hopping on the Wiz bandwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melo would beat LeBron tonight.

Will Durant? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Knicks. (10 char)
Old 06-21-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight Howard needs to be traded for Blake Griffin.

Clips become real title contenders. Magic get the best piece they could ever get back/Disney World attraction. It's too perfect not to happen. I guarantee Clippers brass are at least talking about it on the DL.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Dwight Howard needs to be traded for Blake Griffin.

Clips become real title contenders. Magic get the best piece they could ever get back/Disney World attraction. It's too perfect not to happen. I guarantee Clippers brass are at least talking about it on the DL.
Only if they could move Deandre Jordan for a PF. Tough with that contract. Also honestly I believe they value Griffin as much as CP3.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Only if they could move Deandre Jordan for a PF. Tough with that contract. Also honestly I believe they value Griffin as much as CP3.
Maybe they do in terms of entertainment value.

Purely based on basketball, Griffin's not even in the same stratosphere.

I'm telling you this trade needs to happen. It makes too much sense not to.

Let the Magic worry about Griffin advancing his game, improving his FTs and jumper, learning how to play defense, stop whining, and polishing up his post game. They'll have time, they'll be rebuilding.

CP3s body is going to be shot when/if Griffin becomes a true force who's good enough to be the man on a contending team. The dude sat in most crunch time situations this year in the postseason. Sure he's young, but CP3 isn't.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Also want to point this out.

LeBron James this year:
NBA MVP
1st-team All-Defense
1st-team All NBA
NBA Champion
NBA Finals MVP
Olympic Gold Medalist (do they have MVPs?)
Old 06-21-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also want to point this out.

LeBron James this year:
NBA MVP
1st-team All-Defense
1st-team All NBA
NBA Champion
NBA Finals MVP
Olympic Gold Medalist (do they have MVPs?)
Melo was USA Basketball's most outstanding player I believe.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Something I just started thinking about. Wonder if the Bulls would be interested in trading Luol Deng to the Hornets in a sign & trade for Eric Gordon? If so, I wonder if the Bulls would demand the #10 pick in that deal?

If not, and the Hornets retained it, the team could draft Dion Waiters to pair with Anthony Davis and still have enough cap space to re-sign Carl Landry and Chris Kaman along with offering a competitively priced deal to Goran Dragic.

Just thinking out loud here.
That would be a good trade for Chicago IMO, and I don't think the Bulls would demand #10 in return. Apparently the Bulls are trying to move Deng anyway, I think Gordon fills a pretty big need for the Bulls too. One thing to take into account would be that Deng probably will be out the first few months of the season since he's likely to need wrist surgery after the Olympics.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, Orlando is gonna take Bropez, future picks, Farmar's contract and Brooks/Ammo while we take back a ****** contract and they are going to like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh for Dwight lets goooooooooooooooooooo.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Blake more than any poster here and I would absolutely endorse the move for Dwight, if only DeAndre wasnt worthless 70 percent of the time, theyd be real contenders.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if we're throwing out trades, Brian Cardinal for Dwight! Am I doing it right? :D

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I love Blake more than any poster here and I would absolutely endorse the move for Dwight, if only DeAndre wasnt worthless 70 percent of the time, theyd be real contenders.
not sure "player development" is a high priority to donald sterling. Deandre Jordan is wasted potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Bosh for Dwight lets goooooooooooooooooooo.
I wouldn't even want bosh for free. kidding of course
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this Dwight trade talk, as inevitable as it is, has me sad.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Exactly. Orlando would HAVE to do it.

It just makes so much sense I hope the Clippers brass realizes.

Their would be a loud minority whining about it but that would quickly subside when DH and CP3 turn them into the 1 or 2 seed...
Old 06-21-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly. Orlando would HAVE to do it.

It just makes so much sense I hope the Clippers brass realizes.

Their would be a loud minority whining about it but that would quickly subside when DH and CP3 turn them into the 1 or 2 seed...
especially if they can keep their bench. they went 3-1 against OKC this year. It'd be really smart but it's market vs. wins and it's easy for us to say they should do it but i don't think it'd be that easy from their point of view.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote