Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
How dare you speak negatively of Spo?!
I've never thought highly of him as a coach, in fact the only time I can remember watching him and not disliking the bug-eyed little twat was when he was clearly doing the "Asik. Strong." pose in last years playoff series with the Bulls. Then you add that he's the coach of the Heat and I'm a Knicks fan, and just how douchey these Heat have been, and it's pretty hard for me not to dislike him immensely.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/sta...36521342271488

Interesting

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who thinks the Bobcats did well in that trade? Not like they're exactly going to be a desirable free agent destination moving forward, they get potentially a solid pick in the deal and Gordon's going to be a desirable expiring deal next summer anyway. The cap space was probably going to go to waste or get used to overpay someone anyway.

Also, anyone else think that Charlotte moves down to 4 and takes Barnes? Seems to be likely if the whispers are true. Would be interesting given Barnes isn't really a hyper competitive guy and Jordan obviously was. You'd think that he'd look for players with that characteristic, MKG plays the same position and would fit that mold.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, has Maggette been on every team now?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And WMD screams with joy.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Ben Gordon goes from a bad situation in Detroit to an even worse one in Charlotte. But he's got more than enough money that he's set for life, so who am I to judge. I think a wing would now make more sense for Detroit's draft pick.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I'd pull the trigger on that trade in a heartbeat. I really like Kyle Lowry. Lowry is a better passer, defender and he's a smarter player. He'd be a great floor general for the Kings. Plus it would allow Isaiah Thomas to come off of the bench. That'd be a great 1-2 punch at PG, best for Sacramento since Bibby and Bobby Jackson.

Last edited by Bixby (Thumper) : 06-27-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather have Tyreke Evans and the #5 pick... Every day of the week.

It's just odd that the Kings are so eager to get rid of Evans.

Last edited by nepg : 06-27-2012 at 12:04 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
This has been debunked by so many sources it's not even funny.

That said, my response to this rumor is only this...

Give up 2 premium assets for what? A solid starter and 2 picks that will be role players at best? No thanks.

I wouldn't trade #5 for Lowry outright. And I wouldn't trade Evans for #14 and #16. Kings would lose this trade so bad.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see Harrison Barnes end up with the Kings.

They have a nice squad, they just need to get the pieces to fit together the right way.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
This has been debunked by so many sources it's not even funny.

That said, my response to this rumor is only this...

Give up 2 premium assets for what? A solid starter and 2 picks that will be role players at best? No thanks.

I wouldn't trade #5 for Lowry outright. And I wouldn't trade Evans for #14 and #16. Kings would lose this trade so bad.
Lowry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Evans.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:30 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Lowry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Evans.
I agree. Lowry has become a great player but now has become really cocky. I hope we can get rid of him.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:32 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lowry is a million times better than Tyreke

But id much rather re-sign Dragic and ship Lowry elsewhere.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rockets could give Lowry straight up for the #5 pick and then use their four picks on drafting Kidd-Gilchrest, Terrence Jones, Teague, and Lamb. They could almost have UK's whole starting lineup. haha
Old 06-27-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Lowry is a million times better than Tyreke

But id much rather re-sign Dragic and ship Lowry elsewhere.
I agree. We actually played much better with Dragic at point than Lowry did once he went down since Dragic would get the team involved.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:07 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wild Scenario but Houston trades #14+16 for say the 6th pick.

Trade to Orlando Dwight Howard for

#6 overall(Andre Drummond)
#18 overall
rights to 2011 first round pick Donatas Montiejunas
Kyle Lowry
Marcus Morris
Patrick Patterson
Samuel Dalembert
Future First Round pick
----------------------------------------

That would give the Rockets D12 and cap room to offer Deron a max contract. Now I know Deron has said he had his final two teams down to Dallas and Nets but could he decline joining a starting lineup like this:

PG: Deron Williams
SG: Kervin Martin
SF: Chandler Parsons
PF: Luis Scola
C: Dwight Howard

If they could convince Howard to sign long term than they will have a contender for the next 7 years. They would also have options to try to bring back Courtney Lee and Dragic. Plus maybe you could swing a trade like Luis Scola and Kevin Martin for Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, and Zaza Pachulia, to create Houston's own big 3. Of course all far fetched as hell but with the assets Houston has their offseason is limitless. I still think it would be smarter to elect to go after 2 players who might actually stay over going after D12.

Trade Kyle Lowry, Samuel Dalambert, #16 overall for Josh Smith. Trade Luis Scola, Marcus Morris, #14 for Andre Iguodala. That allows you to retain Courtney Lee and Dragic and gives you a lineup of:

PG: Goran Dragic
SG: Kevin Martin/Courtney Lee
SF: Andre Iguodala
PF: Josh Smith/Patrick Patterson
C: Zaza Pachulia

The other two assets they would have would be Montiejunas and the #18 pick, maybe try to turn that into a starting center.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Bresnahan:

Quote:
The Atlanta Hawks have been pursuing Pau Gasol, The Times has learned. Nothing imminent, but Josh Smith would be key piece going to Lakers.
http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1z1ZTh0cn

If he was a better jump shooter I'd be even more excited about this possibility. He is somewhat of a stretch 4 and would be a great defender to stick next to Bynum. I do prefer the Wizards talks more so, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Dalembert and the 14th pick go the Bucks for the 12th pick, Jon Brockman,Jon Leurer and Shaun Livingston sources tell Y!

Last edited by LTgiants : 06-27-2012 at 03:10 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Dalembert and the 14th pick go the Bucks for the 12th pick, Jon Brockman, Jon Leurer and Brockman, sources tell Y!
Did the Bucks clone Brockman?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So many trades happening.

The Raps need to not be tards, move down from 8 to pick up Lowry and a mid first from the Rockets. They can still sign Nash, amnesty Calderon, pick up Perry Jones or any SG that falls (maybe Lamb). Seems easy enough to me but Colangelo is all about making not so obvious moves in an attempt to prove he is smarter than everyone.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Did the Bucks clone Brockman?
I guess lol. I didn't notice it until after I posted it. It was supposed to read Shaun Livingston in that spot not Brockman twice.

Last edited by LTgiants : 06-27-2012 at 03:10 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So many trades happening.

The Raps need to not be tards, move down from 8 to pick up Lowry and a mid first from the Rockets. They can still sign Nash, amnesty Calderon, pick up Perry Jones or any SG that falls (maybe Lamb). Seems easy enough to me but Colangelo is all about making not so obvious moves in an attempt to prove he is smarter than everyone.
thought that the Rockets aren't looking to trade Lowry unless it's Lowry for Top 10 straight up.

also, if I'm Houston, I don't know why they don't just keep their picks and make a package to move into the top 5 on draft day if MKG falls. they could build a solid young core in this draft and have some room to work next off-season

Last edited by sbh15 : 06-27-2012 at 03:23 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the Bobcats did well in that trade? Not like they're exactly going to be a desirable free agent destination moving forward, they get potentially a solid pick in the deal and Gordon's going to be a desirable expiring deal next summer anyway. The cap space was probably going to go to waste or get used to overpay someone anyway.

Also, anyone else think that Charlotte moves down to 4 and takes Barnes? Seems to be likely if the whispers are true. Would be interesting given Barnes isn't really a hyper competitive guy and Jordan obviously was. You'd think that he'd look for players with that characteristic, MKG plays the same position and would fit that mold.
Nope I said the same thing a page back.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just whispers right now, but many suspect that the Lakers are trying to make the move for Smith because of him and D12 being best friends.

Smith + 23 for Gasol

Bynum + 23 for Howard?

Idk, I'm just at the point where its just time to get rid of Pau. You owe it to the guy after ****** with him the last 2 years. Plus I'm sick of him playing with a vagina in the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote