Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I know :(

I mean, if it happens, I can't complain because we'd be getting Dwight, but I REALLY like MarShon. I think he's going to be a really good player.

Also, I've been wearing my nenad kristc jersey all day. so many dumb people would get confused by it if the Nets get Howard and he's #12
I love Brooks too. He kind of tailed off at the end of last year but I think he can be a good third scorer on a playoff team.

And I was rocking my Troy Hudson jersey yesterday, I have way too many jerseys of irrelevant players I liked when I was 12.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Itís still hard to believe that Asik commanded that much. His agent should get a cut above the standard commission fee for negotiating that deal. I mean, I get that his per minute numbers are solid for a backup and centers are sought after, but he also hasnít shown much development on the offensive end and works himself into foul trouble.

I still think Houston is at a crossroads. Iím inclined to believe the front office and ownership want to go the immediate gratification route, so it wouldnít surprise me if the Rockets start bundling pieces in hopes of landing a superstar. I donít disagree with their premise, as being just mediocre is a death sentence and superstars are what drives teams, but I donít see how that premise is executed. Dwight has his heart set on the Nets, for all intents and purposes, and the other candidates are lackluster at best. Pau Gasol doesnít elevate this team to a championship contender. Neither do Rudy Cool or Andre Iguodala. Perhaps swinging for the fences and hoping D-Will signs there and Dwight will want to follow? I donít know.

Asik could still be part of a ďrebuildingĒ plan even with that contract though. Itís only a three year deal, and by the time it has expired, all of their new acquisitions and future draft picks will still be on their cheap rookie deals, which frees up space for such a ridiculous cap hold.

Also, a CBA-related question for those plugged in to the business side of basketball. Was it just contracts from the old CBA that could be amnestied or are all contracts up to the next CBA eligible? If Asik can be amnestied and Houston still has their clause intact, the Rockets could use it on Asik if (or when) he doesnít perform up to the contract, making this an expensive experiment for them. Because if Asik does continue to develop and becomes one of the better centers in the NBA, Houston has the inside track at retaining him down the line, and thatís a potential position of value.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I love Brooks too. He kind of tailed off at the end of last year but I think he can be a good third scorer on a playoff team.

And I was rocking my Troy Hudson jersey yesterday, I have way too many jerseys of irrelevant players I liked when I was 12.
I have a Corey Magette McDonalds All-American jersey.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

I'm glad I'm not alone on that, I really think he can be a nice player down the road as a good scoring option. Hell, him with Deron and Dwight would be almost perfect for him.

And old irrelevant player jerseys are the best. I still have my authentic Sean Williams jersey. remember that phase/mancrush I had? Yeah, that was fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only basketball jersey ive ever owned was a Hakeem home uni when I was like 10.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I have a Corey Magette McDonalds All-American jersey.
I kind of want to unretire my Doug West jersey even though it's like 8 sizes too small now.

And apparently the Asik deal only gets to 14 mill in year 3 instead of 15. So they have that going for them. Which is nice. That expiring contract is going to have some value, not that it makes it worth what he's getting.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what I love more: Houston moving on from Dwight with $25 million for Asik or Brooklyn moving on from Dwight by trying to give Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace and Luis Scola over $150 million combined.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cudders, I'm nearly positive (and after poking around a little bit on Google I still think this is true) that the Rockets couldn't amnesty Asik. I believe the clause only applies for players signed before the new CBA. On top of that it only applies to players who were on the team at the time, so a team can't trade for Carlos Boozer and then amnesty him. Speaking of, I wish the Bulls would just amnesty him already.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They might get Bynum...
no chance LA sends Gasol or Bynum without an extension guarantee. and Dwight's agent has been telling every team (except Brooklyn) he won't sign an extension. the Magic are just going to have to cave and accept something less or he'll leave and they'll be left with nothing.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Derza is right, the player has to be on your team since July 1, 2011 to be eligible to be amnestied.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did someone say AMNESTY?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

Did someone say AMNESTY?
Can't believe he got cut from the Dominican Republic team, although the supposed monster 2015 kid who Cal kept on the team can't hurt for recruiting purposes.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of amnesty I have a gut feeling the Wizards ownership will refuse to amnesty blatche and have his carcass around the team just because they dont want to pay a guy 7 million dollars and change to just stay away. Who knows if we are in contention for a low playoff spot like some people think maybe he will actually try to be a productive player.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Nuggets agree to re-sign guard Andre Miller to a three-year deal, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Speaking of amnesty I have a gut feeling the Wizards ownership will refuse to amnesty blatche and have his carcass around the team just because they dont want to pay a guy 7 million dollars and change to just stay away. Who knows if we are in contention for a low playoff spot like some people think maybe he will actually try to be a productive player.
If you amnesty him our cap # goes from 61 mil to 53 mil, the cap is set at 59 mil I believe so we need to amnesty him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
If you amnesty him our cap # goes from 61 mil to 53 mil, the cap is set at 59 mil I believe so we need to amnesty him.
more of a technicality question, but can the Wiz use their MLE and THEN amnesty Blatche and still be able to spend that $6mil under the limit? gives them close to 11mil in possible signings with only 8mil actual cap room. there must be some sort of safeguard for that type of loophole
Old 07-01-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
no chance LA sends Gasol or Bynum without an extension guarantee. and Dwight's agent has been telling every team (except Brooklyn) he won't sign an extension. the Magic are just going to have to cave and accept something less or he'll leave and they'll be left with nothing.
Rumors out of L.A. are that they would be willing to make the trade without the extension guarantee. Trying to take advantage of Kobe's last couple years, they would also make this deal with the intent of making the trade to Atlanta for Josh Smith (who is supposedly Dwights best friend). I really dont like the idea, but that is what has been talked about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Rumors out of L.A. are that they would be willing to make the trade without the extension guarantee. Trying to take advantage of Kobe's last couple years, they would also make this deal with the intent of making the trade to Atlanta for Josh Smith (who is supposedly Dwights best friend). I really dont like the idea, but that is what has been talked about.
while I understand their logic, it's still just one season. when it comes down to it I don't see them giving a future with Bynum for one season of Dwight. there's always room for surprises. I could see them giving up Gasol, but obviously that doesn't work quite as well positionally.

I think Bryant, Smith, and Bynum would look great though. Smith+Williams for Gasol and a 1st maybe? Lakers could actually make good use of Williams as well.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
while I understand their logic, it's still just one season. when it comes down to it I don't see them giving a future with Bynum for one season of Dwight. there's always room for surprises. I could see them giving up Gasol, but obviously that doesn't work quite as well positionally.

I think Bryant, Smith, and Bynum would look great though. Smith+Williams for Gasol and a 1st maybe? Lakers could actually make good use of Williams as well.
Yeah, in the end with all the moves the Nets are making Dwight may not have many options to choose from. The nets wont have the money to sign him upright next year and who knows what type of assets they have if they go through with these rumored Joe Johnson and Luis Scola deals. L.A. may very well be his best option unless he wants to stay in Orlando which is very obvious he doesnt want to.

I would love to see Howard and Smith playing defense next to each other. If Dwight doesnt re-sign I guess thats more money to play with, but I would rather just know hes going to be here long term. Playing with fire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yeah, in the end with all the moves the Nets are making Dwight may not have many options to choose from. The nets wont have the money to sign him upright next year and who knows what type of assets they have if they go through with these rumored Joe Johnson and Luis Scola deals. L.A. may very well be his best option unless he wants to stay in Orlando which is very obvious he doesnt want to.

I would love to see Howard and Smith playing defense next to each other. If Dwight doesnt re-sign I guess thats more money to play with, but I would rather just know hes going to be here long term. Playing with fire...
the Scola deal fell apart and I doubt the talks will really heat up again. I've also seen that Nets management was pretty taken back by the fan response to a potential Joe Johnson deal. plus Atlanta somehow managed to get Brooklyn to incentivize the deal rather than the other way around. with the asking price set at the most recent package of Wallace, Brooks, expiring contracts, and a 1st, there's no way that deal gets done.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marc J. Spears: Nets still trying to get trade done for Hawks guard Joe Johnson and hoping to get resolved by mid-week, sources tell Yahoo! Sports. Twitter
Old 07-01-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Marc J. Spears: Nets still trying to get trade done for Hawks guard Joe Johnson and hoping to get resolved by mid-week, sources tell Yahoo! Sports. Twitter
their latest offer includes neither Brooks nor Wallace, though. much more reasonable price for Johnson considering his contract. actually would still have enough money to move on Dwight in free agency if they manage their remaining cap right.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Hawks can't get rid of Joe Johnson's contract it is just ******* terrible on their part, even if it requires trading 2 1sts, you do it

Stupid of them to extend him in the 1st place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
replace Wizards ownership with Robert Sarver and Blatche with Childress and you get my feeling about the Suns
Old 07-01-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is it that everyone except the Hawks knew that there were numerous better players available than Childress...
Old 07-01-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Sarver was being an ass hole and spending all our Amar'e money without hiring a GM, ended up with Hedo, Warrick and Childress