Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much player movement. It's crazy times right now.

Meanwhile, in Sacramento....

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sometimes staying put is the best move otherwise u end up like the Pistons who tried to make a FA splash by paying Ben Gordon and Charlie V like they were allstars.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Sometimes staying put is the best move otherwise u end up like the Pistons who tried to make a FA splash by paying Ben Gordon and Charlie V like they were allstars.
No need to bring that up. We're all about the Future! Greg Monroe! Andre Drummond! Brandon Knight! Shabazz Muhammad!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nip if you want Kings news the only thing I have read is that the Kings are trying to sign Chris Kaman along with the Mavs, Pacers, Spurs, and Jazz.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minnesota might just S&T Derrick Wiliams and Martell Webster for Batum, so not only would you be overpaying for Batum but giving up your biggest tradeable asset. In the short term it would do nothing for Williams career having to either play out of position at SF or play behind Aldridge but he'd be a insurance policy should they move Aldridge or Aldridge decide he wants to bolt or demand a trade in a few years. Hell if they can land Hibbert, I'd seriously consider trading LA for a star SF or SG and start Williams and Hibbert in the front court with Lillard at PG.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Blazers can try to squeeze a couple of first round picks out of Minnesota if Minny wants Batum that bad. Truth is if Portland somehow gets Hibbert I wouldnt' give that money to Batum, it would be expensive enough to keep their twin towers together, Batum is not worth it. He's basically a younger more athletic, less refined version of Shane Battier who's being hyped like his Rudy G on offense and Luol Deng on defense. The fact is he's a good defender no where near a shut down defender and offensively he is nothing more than glimpes. I have seen Steve Nash switched on to him for an entire game and him being unable to take advantage. Give me Courtney Lee and Mickael Pietrus for a fraction of what Batum costs. Alonzo Gee is an under the radar guy who I think should get more looks than he's getting. I'd take him over a guy like Brandon rush any day, I'd honestly give him a 4 year deal worth 16 mil and not hesitate but seems like the market is dry for him and Cleveland will keep him cheap.
This is a wise man.

When some of these contracts started getting tossed around, I was a little concerned how much the Cavs would have to spend to keep Gee in the stable, but heís managed to coast under the radar in Cleveland, I guess. Heís a nice bench piece to have though and it seems he will come at a much better price than most of the comparable talent, so Iím not going to complain. Great athlete, promising defender, good finisher at the rim, capable spot shooter, and an excellent compete level. Love what Gee brings to the table for a work in progress like Cleveland. He would be an underrated addition to a lot of second units out there. Heís got some game in him.

As far as Batum goes, I didnít understand it when I first heard those numbers, and I still donít understand it now. I didnít catch a ton of Portlandís schedule, Iíll admit, but Iíve never even seen flashes that suggest Batum is worth that kind of contract. Iíve always thought of him as an intriguing swingman that could be one of the best complementary players and glue guys in the league. It appears heís valued at more than that. And I donít know which is worse. The fact that the Wolves are prepared to offer him that contract, or the fact that the Blazers are almost guaranteed to match it.

Then again, itís just that time of year. Itís a fairly safe bet to see an absurd amount of money earmarked for unworthy causes every July. Demand is always high and supply is usually low.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Minnesota might just S&T Derrick Wiliams and Martell Webster for Batum, so not only would you be overpaying for Batum but giving up your biggest tradeable asset. In the short term it would do nothing for Williams career having to either play out of position at SF or play behind Aldridge but he'd be a insurance policy should they move Aldridge or Aldridge decide he wants to bolt or demand a trade in a few years. Hell if they can land Hibbert, I'd seriously consider trading LA for a star SF or SG and start Williams and Hibbert in the front court with Lillard at PG.
Sign and trade for Batum would be the most counter productive thing to happen since forever.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Derrick Williams but I hate how the Twolves handle him. give him some goddamn consistent minutes and let him get through the rookie motions.

Klay Thompson averaged 36 minutes per game in the month of April. Derrick Williams averaged 20... which btw, is less than his season average... why the **** is your rookie playing LESS towards the end of the season?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I like Derrick Williams but I hate how the Twolves handle him. give him some goddamn consistent minutes and let him get through the rookie motions.

Klay Thompson averaged 36 minutes per game in the month of April. Derrick Williams averaged 20... which btw, is less than his season average... why the **** is your rookie playing LESS towards the end of the season?
He's a PF, and they have a pretty good one.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Williams' minutes were frustrating last year, especially after we imploded with the injuries. No reason to not play him 30+ minutes a game after we dropped out of the playoff race.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He's a PF, and they have a pretty good one.
Between playing him slightly out of position at the three, Love sitting out, and going small with Love at the 5 for short stretches he still should have gotten more minutes.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Um no. I think the only player in the league who I would actually realistically trade Aldridge for is Rudy Cool. That would be dumb though. What I think we need to do is get rid of all of our players except LA and Lillard as well as fillers. Then pray we get the first pick and bring Shabazz in. With the money we save we sign Howard and Paul, trading Lillard away for a suitable SF.

I know it's a pipe dream, but it would actually work and make us the best team in the league for quite a while. For now, we should pass on Hibbert. Roll with Lillard, Matthews, Babbitt, LA, and Leonard and see what happens in the offseason. Sorry, I've had no sleep.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody is signing in Portland. It's rainy and full of hipsters.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like Minnesota is trying really hard to trade Derrick Williams for some reason. I think that is dumb man, KAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN!
Old 07-06-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Nobody is signing in Portland. It's rainy and full of hipsters.
The perfect place for an NBA player. We also care about basketball so that's a plus. What am I saying, I've never been west of Indianapolis.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:57 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Love the trade for Kyle Lowry. Whoever said without him we were in the running for pick #1 was way off, realitically we would have been in the 7-10 range without Lowry. We managed to get 8 with a mostly injured Bargnani and no Valanciunas.
I like it for the Rockets as well. Would love to be in position to get Nerlens Noel to add to Terrence Jones and Patrick Patterson next year. Then we really would be the Houston Wildcats. Next up on the trading block is Luis Scola. Now the Rockets could be screwed if the Knicks match because that would leave Courtney Fortson as the starting PG and he is currently in the D league.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:15 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:26 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Its a protected pick of some flavor also, which makes the trade even less appealing.
It isn't that protected. I believe the Rockets get the pick if the Raptors get the 4th-14 pick in the next draft, then 3rd-14 the following season if we didn't get to pick yet, then 2nd-14 after that. Then whatever pick they happen to get the year after that, if we already haven't got to use their selection up until that point.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:07 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I like it for the Rockets as well. Would love to be in position to get Nerlens Noel to add to Terrence Jones and Patrick Patterson next year. Then we really would be the Houston Wildcats. Next up on the trading block is Luis Scola. Now the Rockets could be screwed if the Knicks match because that would leave Courtney Fortson as the starting PG and he is currently in the D league.
What's the plan with the Houston lineup? What positions will Royce White, Jones, Patterson all fall into? Lots of versatility but it seems like the forward spots are crowded between them and the veterans.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:17 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Rockets are now looking to have to overpay Ramon Sessions or Kirk Hinrich to insure that they land a starting PG of some sort. As an expiring I would have liked to see them take back Calderon in the Lowry trade but pretty much now they are left with no PG and a crap load of forwards. I guess Royce White could always be your point lmao.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they can have Brooks & Fropez for Lamb :)
Old 07-06-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Batum is so overrated is disgusting so we thought Minnesota was crazy for possibly offering Derrick Williams and Webster for Batum S&T but apparently Portland laughed at that offer and would never take it and simply probably would match Batum even if he was offered 13 mil a year.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to Portland the last 5 years?

They were the organization that was showing everyone else how it's done. They had a ridiculously talented young group of guys and were ridiculously deep. Not a single guy on that team wasn't a really solid trade asset. They couldn't make a bad move and Nate McMillan was an amazing coach.

How did they get here from there? Did Oden not working out just make them ********?
Old 07-06-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I blame Roy.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so because of that picture and finding out the deal is 4/30 not 4/34 I'm happy to welcome Dragic back to the Suns

Dragic - Marshall
Dudley
Beasley - Childress
Frye - Morris - Warrick
Gortat

as of right now

Last edited by fenikz : 07-06-2012 at 08:49 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote