Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This came from the White Sox twitter account, but was deleted shortly after...

Quote:
@whitesox: “Basketball is a game. Baseball is a religion. Baseball is American.” – Jerry Reinsdorf"

But at least he's better than Sarver. :P
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebrons Email lulz

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's pretty awesome.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Tim Duncan and Stephen Jackson ones are awesome haha.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:24 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't catch the Stephen Jackson one.. Very comical.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought all of them were awesome. Favorite was probs Metta.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:35 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VDN - "How do you defend a pick 'n roll?" - I'm asking for a friend, not me.

hahaha

I don't know if it's because i'm lit like a christmas tree, but those were all hilarious.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to ESPN Magic have hires Jacque Vaughn as their new HC.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
The former New Jersey Net, Jacque Vaughn???
Old 07-28-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Finally, it's been a couple weeks at least since they named him one of the final 3 candidates. Magic will suck forever in time, but I like the hire. It's a good thing being a good basketball player isn't a prerequisite for being a good HC. lol. If I had the power, I would've hired Mike Malone. He's gonna be a good one some day. Second choice would've been Shaw.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BREAKING: Sources say Dwight Howard has demanded the #Magic fire new coach Jacque Vaughn before trading him
Old 07-28-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BREAKING: #KnicksIn2013
Old 07-28-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Finally, it's been a couple weeks at least since they named him one of the final 3 candidates. Magic will suck forever in time, but I like the hire. It's a good thing being a good basketball player isn't a prerequisite for being a good HC. lol. If I had the power, I would've hired Mike Malone. He's gonna be a good one some day. Second choice would've been Shaw.
I'm surprised they went with Vaughn instead of one of the hot, popular names like Malone or Shaw.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

Lebrons Email lulz

HAHAhahahahaah. Awesome. Some of my favorites:

Vinny Del Negro: How do you defent pick and roll? Asking for a friend not me...

Erik Spoelstra: Now that we've won will you pretend to listen during TO's? If not no worries....

I lol'd @ "if not no worries"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See where Lebron weighed in on the ability of this version of the dream team to beat the 1992 bunch. I don't have a problem with this and we know a team can beat any other team on a given day (insert the 80 USA hockey team).

On a serious note though i look at the 92 B-team and it looks like:

Robinson, C
Malone, PF
Mullin/Bird, SF
Drexler, 2g
Stockton, PG

I think these guys would hold their own against this year's team. Nuff said.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
See where Lebron weighed in on the ability of this version of the dream team to beat the 1992 bunch. I don't have a problem with this and we know a team can beat any other team on a given day (insert the 80 USA hockey team).

On a serious note though i look at the 92 B-team and it looks like:

Robinson, C
Malone, PF
Mullin/Bird, SF
Drexler, 2g
Stockton, PG

I think these guys would hold their own against this year's team. Nuff said.
I think the argument between the two teams is kind of unfair because of injuries. You have two top 5-6 players in the league in Dwight and Wade out. A top 10 player in Rose out. Not to mention, no Bynum and no Rondo.

Dwight/Bynum
LeBron/Love
Durant/Melo
Wade/Kobe (or vice versa)
Paul/Rose/Rondo

That group looks a lot stronger and would be much more competitive with the Dream Team in this hypothetical matchup.

Last edited by TACKLE : 07-28-2012 at 02:11 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
HAHAhahahahaah. Awesome. Some of my favorites:

Vinny Del Negro: How do you defent pick and roll? Asking for a friend not me...

Erik Spoelstra: Now that we've won will you pretend to listen during TO's? If not no worries....

I lol'd @ "if not no worries"...
My favorite is Stephen Jackson because he's exactly the NBA player I'd expect to be excited about the discovery of the Higgs Boson.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure man, I really like this incarnation of the team. It has so many freaks and some studs in other departments. If this year had Wade, Howard, Aldridge, Griffin, and *** they would smash the Dream Team.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With this whole Dream team vs the current team thing its way too hard to compare. Obviously that dream team had way more size, but they do not even come close in the athleticism department. I think this current team would just flat out-run them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
With this whole Dream team vs the current team thing its way too hard to compare. Obviously that dream team had way more size, but they do not even come close in the athleticism department. I think this current team would just flat out-run them.
It's tough to run when the Dream Team would be scoring in the paint on every possession. Plus the Dream Team was plenty athletic to keep up anyways.

Also depends on the rules, cause the Dream Team were used to much tougher defense that the current team just couldn't handle or bring themselves. If you got David Sterns' 2012 refs working the game the Dream Team would all pick up 4 fouls in the first half.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 07-28-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Ha. The dream team would kill them. First and foremost, they could easily run with Team USA. Jordan, and Pippen could easily run. And most importantly, Ewing and Robinson were athletic bigs who can run the floor. They had great transition defense with those 4 guys. Barkley could run too. He wasn't always fat and unathletic.

And the points they would score in the paint would just destroy team USA. Team USA only has 1 center. He'd foul out in the first half trying to defend Ewing, Robinson and Shaq.

Dream Team would win by 20.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley was actually a freak athlete

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm surprised they went with Vaughn instead of one of the hot, popular names like Malone or Shaw.
Hennigan is an OKC/SA guy, so it's not a shock that he went with a Popovich disciple.

Interesting take on Pop's opinion of him...

Quote:
The question came casually enough. One reporter in the gathered Media Day scrum asked Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich his choice for biggest offseason acquisition, between Manu Ginobili’s twins, Tiago Splitter and James Anderson.

Coach Pop’s response was anything but casual.

“Jacque Vaughn.”

Why would Jacque Vaughn, a career backup point guard who couldn’t shoot, joining the Spurs’ coaching staff as an assistant, be the biggest offseason pickup for San Antonio?

“Jacque Vaughn is a star,” Popovich said. “You can see the same qualities in him that you saw in Avery [Johnson].”

Hearing Coach Pop talk about him, you wonder if Vaughn was priority number one this summer, not Splitter. When the Spurs officially announced Vaughn as a member of the coaching staff, Popovich told Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News:

"We didn’t really have a spot for him” I just made it up,"¯ Popovich said. "That’s how badly we wanted him. We didn’t want to lose him to someone else."¯

During Vaughn’s playing career, Popovich often described him as a coach in the making.

"It was evident everyone on the team looked up to him and respected him, even though he wasn’t the most talented player,"¯ Popovich said. "He was always on my list as someone we wanted back when he was done playing."

When Vaughn decided this summer he was ready to return to the NBA workforce, Popovich and Spurs general manager R.C. Buford had one question for him: What do you want to do?

"He could have done anything, in management or coaching,"¯ Popovich said. "If he had wanted to go into management, we would have created a spot in management.¯"

When Gregg Popovich tells the assembled media that an assistant coach who averaged 4.5 points and 2.5 assists during a 12-year NBA playing career is the team’s biggest offseason addition — over the reigning Spanish League regular season and Finals MVP, and the current 20th overall pick in the draft — it sticks with you.

Who knows if Vaughn’s impact will be apparent immediately or over the long term. But if Coach Pop, a man who has proven to know personnel, is this excited, you can’t help but think there’s a reason.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I'm not sure man, I really like this incarnation of the team. It has so many freaks and some studs in other departments. If this year had Wade, Howard, Aldridge, Griffin, and *** they would smash the Dream Team.
Let me guess, your like 17 years old? It's not like it would be played like a video game ya know. I don't even feel like going into a huge explanation if you feel like Michael Jordan and the 4 bigs on the original Dream Team would get smashed. It's hilarious that you even listed Blake ******* Griffin. Really? OMG he can do cool dunks he's so much better then Karl Malone alley oops for the winzz...

And please. Were not playing the hypothetical game of "well if this years team had these guys" game. Unless were adding Isiah Thomas and Shaq to the Dream team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Let me guess, your like 17 years old? It's not like it would be played like a video game ya know. I don't even feel like going into a huge explanation if you feel like Michael Jordan and the 4 bigs on the original Dream Team would get smashed. It's hilarious that you even listed Blake ******* Griffin. Really? OMG he can do cool dunks he's so much better then Karl Malone alley oops for the winzz...

And please. Were not playing the hypothetical game of "well if this years team had these guys" game. Unless were adding Isiah Thomas and Shaq to the Dream team.
I ******* love you. So much.

1) Blake's not even that great and Charles would eat his lunch (and breakfast and dinner too, but that's neither here nor there).

2) Who would stop the bigs down low? Chandler can't stay out of foul trouble against crappy no name bigs, how'd he fare against guys like Barkley and the Admiral? Let alone Larry freaking Bird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote