Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't sleep on Boston, people. They lost Ray Allen but they get Avery Bradley back and they got Courtney Lee. Also, Jason Terry off the bench (he's better than ray right now) Underrated draft picks and still a top 2 coach in the league.

They're not going away.

It's also not a stretch to say that they would have beat Miami if Bradley and Jeff Green were healthy. and if the refs were fair

Last edited by soybean : 08-15-2012 at 03:11 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The 2 seed is gonna be Miami. The Knicks the 1 seed, the Pacers the 3. Maaaaybe Philly.

#KnicksIn2013
Shut the **** up.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I could honestly see the Pacers or the 6ers being the 2 seed in the east.
Not crazy to think that at all. There's a massive drop off after the Heat when Chi doesn't have Rose. Although you cannot discount Boston with their 500 years of combined playoff experience.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Indiana may fall off a bit this year. Not fall out of the playoffs, but maybe a 5 or 6 seed in the East.

I think it will be Miami, Boston, then Philly as the top 3. Knicks, Pacers, and Nets battle for 4 though 6.

With the Bulls, Cavs, Bucks, and Pistons battling for 7 and 8.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
I think Indiana may fall off a bit this year. Not fall out of the playoffs, but maybe a 5 or 6 seed in the East.

I think it will be Miami, Boston, then Philly as the top 3. Knicks, Pacers, and Nets battle for 4 though 6.

With the Bulls, Cavs, Bucks, and Pistons battling for 7 and 8.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still love Derrick Rose.

Great part one of an interview, part 2 should come today sometime.

http://www.csnchicago.com/basketball...311&feedID=661

Wait here it is uncut:

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Last edited by dabears10 : 08-16-2012 at 11:19 AM.
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raptors are going to win the 8 spot and don't you forget it.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Raptors are going to win the 8 spot and don't you forget it.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prepare to get Bargnani'd.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does a Bargnani consist of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
What does a Bargnani consist of?
Old 08-16-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to fast forward to the Lakers-Heat games. The rest of the season feels like filler. The Lakers are going to be amazing, but the Heat have the best player on Earth. Their first regular season matchup will set ratings records.

Last edited by Halsey : 08-16-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I just want to fast forward to the Lakers-Heat games. The rest of the season feels like filler. The Lakers are going to be amazing, but the Heat have the best player on Earth. Their first preseason matchup will set ratings records.
Im ************* giddy
Old 08-16-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the players from the 2010 draft entering their 3rd season would u still take John wall number 1 or would u take Monroe or cousins over him? This was on another board I figured I would bring it over here so there is discussion other then the elite few teams
Old 08-16-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

I still take John Wall to be honest. John Wall still has the potential to be a number 1 player on a championship team in my opinion(although I doubt he gets there). DMC and Monroe are more 2nd or 3rd options imo.

Although with the "super-teams" who the **** knows what 1st, 2nd and 3rd option really mean.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would stick with Wall, I think if the Wizards would put someone worth a **** next to him he would show a little of what he's got. Being stuck next dumb shits like McGee and Blatche havent helped him one bit.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I still take John Wall to be honest. John Wall still has the potential to be a number 1 player on a championship team in my opinion(although I doubt he gets there). DMC and Monroe are more 2nd or 3rd options imo.

Although with the "super-teams" who the **** knows what 1st, 2nd and 3rd option really mean.
Cousins absolutely has the potential to be a number one option, and he's a big man. I'd say he's just as valuable as Wall right now.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post

Cousins is definitely going to be a first option in a year or two, he just needs to figure out his consistency. Monroe could definitely be psuedo number 1 as well, in a Chris Webber sort of way. I don't see John Wall as a number 1, he's insanely inefficient and even with the garbage next to him, he hasn't helped anyone around him. Basically, I'd go (don't let Metsox see this)...

Cousins
Monroe
Wall

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Cousins is definitely going to be a first option in a year or two, he just needs to figure out his consistency. Monroe could definitely be psuedo number 1 as well, in a Chris Webber sort of way. I don't see John Wall as a number 1, he's insanely inefficient and even with the garbage next to him, he hasn't helped anyone around him. Basically, I'd go (don't let Metsox see this)...

Cousins
Monroe

Wall

COUSINS PREVAILS! ALL HAIL DEMARCUS!
Old 08-16-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first I had it Cousins/Wall/Monroe. Mainly because I feel Cousins and Wall are #1 on title team potential, but since cousin is a bigman I had to go with him. I like most ppl see Monroe as a real good piece to a championship puzzle but not a superstar. But looking at the stats it turns out Wall has a slightly better true shooting percentage then cousins despite being a PG and Cousins a big man. I know Wall didnt improve too much from his freshman to sophomore year but he has been working with elite shooting coaches this off season. Also he averaged 8 assists a game in his first 2 seasons. the current elite PGs (rose,Westbrook,Paul,Williams,Rondo) didnt do that. You have to go back to 1995 when Damon Stoudamire did that, all with the dumbest supporting cast in the league. He is in a class with only Rose and Westbrook when it comes to athletic ability at PG, and he is a ******* huge for a PG with his size and length he should be a elite defensive PG. Plus his character is real good. I am expecting big things from him this season as now we finally have a starting cast around him who isnt a moron and has some talent.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I really want Wall to succeed, I hope that they can start going up as a franchise.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really want Wall to succeed, I hope that they can start going up as a franchise.
**** that. **** Basketball. And **** James Dolan.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss prime kobe. He was truly unstoppable 6-7 years ago. It sucks because his prime years get overlooked because of playing with vlad radmonovic, brian grant, kwame, smush parker etc. Everyone called him a ball hog but come on... would you really want to trust Chris f***ing Mihm with the basketball?

soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I know a lot of you guys arent laker fans but this is a cool video regardless.

Quote:
Old 08-17-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote