Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't I say the depth was going to kill the Lakers. Not looking good.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it's not like the Wolves are drawing a bigger crowd because they have a competent team for the first time in forever, it's probably because they're all white.

Non story.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well, Rubio is Spanish, JJ Barea is Puerto Rican, Pekovic is Yugoslavian, Chase Budinger is a ghost and AK-47/Shved are Russian, so they are pretty diverse.
White people can't be diverse. Geez Brody, don't you know anything. They all check the same box on job applications.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Well, your best player right now is your 2nd round pick. So, there is that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
lmao at this story

http://www.nesn.com/2012/10/minnesot...too-white.html

can't believe this isn't by The Onion
Then I have a complaint that the other 29 teams are trying to fill their roster with black players. ******* stupid.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, your best player right now is your 2nd round pick. So, there is that.
I wasn't expecting us to be up at the half honestly I was prepared to go to sleep disappointed. And that's not a bad thing! Crowder is going to have a great season excited about him this year.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasn't expecting us to be up at the half honestly I was prepared to go to sleep disappointed. And that's not a bad thing! Crowder is going to have a great season excited about him this year.
Won't deny that, but you have a lot of lousy players. Curry sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-30-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There depth wasn't the problem? it was their free throw shooting lol. We out shot them 55% to 44% throw in a couple turnovers and thats the difference. Our bench didn't play bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I was going to say that the Lakers bench looked surprisingly good.....
Old 10-30-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
There depth wasn't the problem? it was their free throw shooting lol. We out shot them 55% to 44% throw in a couple turnovers and thats the difference. Our bench didn't play bad.
Well they are getting outscored 22-8.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wolves need to go all out and get Jimmer Fredette and Gordon Hayward
Old 10-30-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Depth isn't the problem, at least not tonite. The bench actually increased the lead. The problem is the same as its always been, we don't defend. Too many easy looks given.. Too many second chance points. And careless TOs don't help. I knew the first month would be ugly....not surprised.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The difference?

Mavericks bench 22 points
Lakers bench 9 points

No help. And yeah I it is bad free throw shooting, but that still doesn't disregard the fact that you guys have no depth.

Old 10-30-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crowder going off inflates that number. To say our bench played bad is just not the case. I think our bench sucks as well, but they played better than I expected.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Crowder going off inflates that number. To say our bench played bad is just not the case. I think our bench sucks as well, but they played better than I expected.
Still 14-9. And they aren't playing awful yet, but they aren't exactly impressive.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-30-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Still 14-9. And they aren't playing awful yet, but they aren't exactly impressive.
Never said they were, but they aren't playing bad...

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Holy **** he made one!!

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The Lakers crowd is so damn lifeless. The Cavs fans and Heat fans were insanely loud compared to this.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
The Lakers crowd is so damn lifeless. The Cavs fans and Heat fans were insanely loud compared to this.
Lakers fans are never loud? Did you just now notice this?

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

dwight you ***** *****

yo123
Legend

14 points for Darren Collison already. Steve Nash is still a defensive liability.
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Oh christ, cry about it lol

Quote:
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Lakers fans are never loud? Did you just now notice this?
Well I've always noticed it, but it's a new team with a lot of hype in the first home game. I was giving the fans a fresh chance. It's sad.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-30-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

It's the in thing to do to go to a lakers game while being on the phone the whole time.

Old 10-30-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Well I've always noticed it, but it's a new team with a lot of hype in the first home game. I was giving the fans a fresh chance. It's sad.
Lakers games aren't basketball games, its a red carpet event.

Quote: