Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mavs are hitting everything right now.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring back in Jae you assholes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol all my friends I've argued with saying how Nash doesn't need to play defense when Dwight is there behind him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandan Wright gets called for a foul for playing perfect defense...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Gasol turns to the ref and cries after every shot attempt miss or make after that Collision is already past half court shooting his shot. Dwight and Pau should stop crying and run back to play some defense.

Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
For what it's worth, Wright/Crowder/Brand are all better than Kaman for when he gets healthy...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Lol all my friends I've argued with saying how Nash doesn't need to play defense when Dwight is there behind him.
I keep trying to explain this to my fellow Laker fans....hopefully they see now what I'm saying. You can't beat OKC or the Heat if you don't play defense. And this team is lifeless and clueless on the defensive end. One guy doesn't automatically erase the deficiencies of the other 4 guys on the floor.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Carlisle putting Curry/Carter in, but leaving Crowder on the bench

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-30-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does Metta continue to feel as though he is an offensive star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

This game...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-30-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well I've always noticed it, but it's a new team with a lot of hype in the first home game. I was giving the fans a fresh chance. It's sad.
You would think so but anyone who can afford courside lower level laker tickets probably don't have the entusiasm to yell and cheer. 9same with the knicks)

You can get courtside cavs tickets with your weekly allowance from your parents.

sidenote: I love and always will be a Darren Collison fan.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

******** call on curry

Old 10-30-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
White people can't be diverse. Geez Brody, don't you know anything. They all check the same box on job applications.
This is correct...we put down other because we've got an uncle or grandparent that makes us part jew.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You gotta finish that ****, Hill.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, I don't like the flow of this offense. I was under the impression that Nash would be able to freelance and do some things outside of the structured offense in the half-court. I've seen very little of this. And can I please get some ppl who give two shits on the defensive end?

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 10-30-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

This whole team should shoot 1000 freethrows each after teh game

Old 10-30-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
You would think so but anyone who can afford courside lower level laker tickets probably don't have the entusiasm to yell and cheer. 9same with the knicks)

You can get courtside cavs tickets with your weekly allowance from your parents.

sidenote: I love and always will be a Darren Collison fan.
Ummm.....you're completely wrong about Knicks games. MSG is one of the loudest buildings night after night, even during the BS Isaiah era it sold out and rocked.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Honestly, I don't like the flow of this offense. I was under the impression that Nash would he free to freelance and do some things outside of the structured offense in the half-court. I've seen very little of this. And I can please get some ppl who give two shits on the defensive end?
Yeah, this rigid half court system is just terrible.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, MSG may house a lot of morons, but they're loud and passionate morons.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Dwight's free throw shooting is contagious...**** haha.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Lakers will be alright if they ******* let Nash run a fast break once in a while. Nash's D will always be an issue, but they can overcome that if they run a decent offense.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

We still have too many possessions where we have to throw up a shot at the end of the shot clock. I was hoping that wouldnt be the case this year.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Vince Carter.....second best player on the Mavs? You idiots serious?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-30-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

God, I love the way Jordan Hill hustles and does the little things...make your freakin free throws tho
Old 10-30-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Our guys can't hit free throws to save their damn life. Reminds me of the old memphis team that Rose played on. Jesus lol.

Quote: