Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan Hill is a good ******* rebounder.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if only he could make his freethrows, and christ Eddie move your fat ******* feet

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to cause a panic that the Heat got when they dropped their opener lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mavs can't miss if they tried right now.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Collison/Mayo/Crowder/Dirk/Wright= titles

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamison > Metta

Keep this lineup for lakers

MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, mike brown looks confused in every camera shot they have of him.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Jamison > Metta

Keep this lineup for lakers
Except Jamison has absolutely no shot to guard opposing 3's.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
lol, mike brown looks confused in every camera shot they have of him.
It's because he is confused...

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If LA keeps running their offense this way Steve Nash is less than useless. How many pick and rolls has he run? I don't remember more than a couple.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
If LA keeps running their offense this way Steve Nash is less than useless. How many pick and rolls has he run? I don't remember more than a couple.
I agree, we need to let the man free lance a little.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Except Jamison has absolutely no shot to guard opposing 3's.
Also, Jamison is terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-31-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Metta, stop ******* shooting...right ******* now lol.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

And Pau lets the 6 foot nothing Roddy B get a putback over him...
Old 10-31-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Mike Brown doesn't know how to use a real pg

SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Jesus, Kobe...

Quote:
yo123
Legend

jesus ****** christ kobe.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Mike Brown doesn't know how to use a real pg
LeBron being his all purpose everything for many years helps.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-31-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Brandon ******* Wright

Old 10-31-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Waaaayyy too many offensive boards given up.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pau is such a weak little *****....could you go up strong and try to finish with authority just once? That's why when ppl say he's still a mis-match, I just roll my eyes...
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Pau is such a weak little *****....could you go up strong and try to finish with authority just once? That's why when ppl say he's still a mis-match, I just roll my eyes...
I stand by my statement of wanting Josh...

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish we could've flipped pau for milsap in the offseason
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

We coulda had Josh Smith...lol

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And we STILL can't defend the pick n roll. So why did we hire Brown? These guys still don't defend and look clueless when trying to recover. It'd like they don't even practice defense. It's excatly what I saw from them in pre-season. No effort, no hustle. Decent ball movement will beat us every time.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote