Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to watch the 2nd half to assess Lillard......I liked him though/drafted him for both of my fantasy teams. I hope your right. Steve Nash is just really ******* terrible on defense now. Like, worse than he was before, maybe even worse than Fisher.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Batum & the T'Wolves/Trailblazers are to blame for driving up the price of all these guys
Yeah but, DeRozan is good at pretty much nothing. Can't pass, can't shoot, an okay scorer but only because he shoots a ton, not really much of a defender...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmm

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodie, I would punch you in the ******* face if you ever tried to say that **** about Pau being the 2nd best player on the team to me in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm going to watch the 2nd half to assess Lillard......I liked him though/drafted him for both of my fantasy teams. I hope your right. Steve Nash is just really ******* terrible on defense now. Like, worse than he was before, maybe even worse than Fisher.
He's having a little bit of trouble finishing over Howard and Gasol but that's to be expected from a guy his size I suppose. He's a great ballhandler though, crafty and knows how to create space and get his shot off.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Brodie, I would punch you in the ******* face if you ever tried to say that **** about Pau being the 2nd best player on the team to me in person.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hes the same old Pau, soft as ****...liked what I saw in the olympics but that **** is nowhere to be seen right now.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not impressed with Lillard thus far, but his 1st half numbers are promising. I expected the TO to be high....hopefully he'll be more efficient though. Driving on Pau and Dwight isn't exactly easy.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

interesting fact: Dwight Howard has 29 points with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

In any game last season the most he scored was 33.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sasha Pavlocic...why. Just why.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I bet that's Kobe's first carrying violation since middle school.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Sasha Pavlocic...why. Just why.
And of course right after I say this he leads a nice fast break for a layup and rebounds his own free throw for a layup.

AND NOW HE HITS A THREE! Jesus christ.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

They cant ******* miss lol.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
They cant ******* miss lol.
Well they're getting really good looks. It's not like they're throwing up prayers and hitting them.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Brown is going to get fired in a hurry if this **** keeps up, I have no doubt about that whatsoever.

I know this is going to take a second for them all to gel, but the only reason he was hired was to improve the defense and that **** is not happening.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we suck. 10 characters
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Witness!!!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakeshow. (10char)
Old 10-31-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Alright, Lillard has a nice stepback J.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Mitch, you guys are paying 85 million in luxary tax this year. Throw on a little more and sign Delonte West because if we have to play Duhon or Blake for an extended period of time I'll go ape ****.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Open 3, open 3, open 3, open 3, open 3, open 3, open 3.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Kobe's such a brat.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

It's nice to see a ref that doesn't give Kobe that call just because he flails his body around like that. Most refs fall for that.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Hes always been like that. Always been a Kobe fan, but that has always pissed me off.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, thank God. That was awesome D.