Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one said the Magic would be the worst team in the NBA considering that the Bobcats were the worst team in the history of the NBA just last year.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pop gives no ***** about your national TV games.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Pop gives no ***** about your national TV games.
This is both awesome and incredibly lame at the same time.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pop is such a boss. Gotta love it. They're going to lose so badly with this 9 man rotation.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pop just ****** me over and probably a lot of people who bet on the game.

I put money on the spurs.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Pop just ****** me over and probably a lot of people who bet on the game.

I put money on the spurs.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for the between quarter interview.

"You seem to be struggling a bit with your shorthanded lineup tonight."

Yup.

"Can you tell us why you decided to rest your starters tonight?"

No.

*Awkward silence*

"Well back to you Mike."
Old 11-29-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any guesses what he lists on the lineup card for DNP reasons?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Any guesses what he lists on the lineup card for DNP reasons?
Hopefully one is cuz I felt like it, another one is eat it Stern, screw you gambblers and fantasy owners, and then just the classic.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...081218158.html
Old 11-29-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

@ArashMarkazi Stern on Pop's decision: "I apologize to all NBA fans. This was an unacceptable decision... substantial sanctions will be forthcoming."

Plz go Stern.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Stern is pretty upset at the fact that Pop benched his guys for this game.

Suck a dick, Stern. I hate the Spurs, but this is awesome.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do you hate the Spurs? Not like they ever beat the Kings during their prime run.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-29-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

There's no rules against it, I don't know how he could get away with doing anything to them. It's a legitimate strategic decision.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why do you hate the Spurs? Not like they ever beat the Kings during their prime run.
1. Bandwagon Spurs fans.

2. Ginobili. I hate that flopping piece of cow turd.

3. Bruce Bowen. Another dirty pos.

4. Robert Horry.
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
There's no rules against it, I don't know how he could get away with doing anything to them. It's a legitimate strategic decision.
I'm raising all hell if the league decides to fine them. Lawsuits up the ass.
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stern needs to go **** himself already, thank god he is gone after the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
1. Bandwagon Spurs fans.

2. Ginobili. I hate that flopping piece of cow turd.

3. Bruce Bowen. Another dirty pos.

4. Robert Horry.

1. There are bandwagon Spurs fans?
2. Fine.
3/4. Long gone

I used to hate the Spurs until someone asked me why and I couldn't answer them.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, the Spurs used to be boring as hell. They have been playing way more uptempo the past couple years though.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Oh god, Pop taking Barkley down= pure gold.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-29-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Let me be captain obvious for a second and say there is no way Stern gives a **** about this if it's Cleveland resting Kyrie Irving and Anderson Varejao for a locally televised game. It's a slippery slope, really don't see what kind of case he thinks he has.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What will Stern say if the Spurs win?
Old 11-29-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
1. There are bandwagon Spurs fans?
2. Fine.
3/4. Long gone

I used to hate the Spurs until someone asked me why and I couldn't answer them.
There are in Texas. And i know Bowen and Horry are long gone but i still hate that team. Parker, Ginobili and Duncan were a part of that team. They're still around, though they're slightly less dirty now that they're old. And Duncan never fouled anyone in the league, ever. Biggest group of complainers i've ever seen.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Complaining about floppers when you employed Divac for that long? REALLY?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-29-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
What will Stern say if the Spurs win?
That would be one of the best Popovich moments of all time.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
That would be one of the best Popovich moments of all time.

RIP TheManInBlack