Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He's still a giant douche. And he wouldn't have any rings if he didn't have Shaq then LeBron.

He's always been Robin. Never Batman.
Shaq may have been the bigger name when the Heat beat the Mavs for the title but Wade was the catalyst and reason they won. he played the role of Batman during the series.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Shaq may have been the bigger name when the Heat beat the Mavs for the title but Wade was the catalyst and reason they won. he played the role of Batman during the series.
Without a doubt.

Shaq was still good, but he wasn't "Laker" dominant when we won that year. D-Wade carried that team that whole playoffs and was an absolute warrior in the Finals.

Zo had more of an impact in the playoffs defensively than Shaq.

D-Wade was certainly Batman then.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaq still commanded double teams at the time. He just needed a kickout guy who could finish. That's why Wade looked like the hero.

The second Shaq couldn't draw the double team anymore they were done. It still started with Shaq.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shaq still commanded double teams at the time. He just needed a kickout guy who could finish. That's why Wade looked like the hero.

The second Shaq couldn't draw the double team anymore they were done. It still started with Shaq.
Walker and Posey were the kickout benefactors on that team.

Wade couldn't shoot deep back then, and there were plenty of isolation plays for him called and he dominated that way. All he did was drive to the hoop and dominate, and when he was feeling it, he would pull up for the mid-range jumper.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-03-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Without a doubt.

Shaq was still good, but he wasn't "Laker" dominant when we won that year. D-Wade carried that team that whole playoffs and was an absolute warrior in the Finals.

Zo had more of an impact in the playoffs defensively than Shaq.

D-Wade was certainly Batman then.
I hated Zo and Wade so much that series. I wanted Diop or Dampier to clothesline Wade every time he drove into the lane.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I hated Zo and Wade so much that series. I wanted Diop or Dampier to clothesline Wade every time he drove into the lane.
Haslem's defense on Dirk was unreal that series.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Haslem's defense on Dirk was unreal that series.
We were up 2-0!

I don't even want to talk about that series anymore. Lets talk about 2011.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
We were up 2-0!

I don't even want to talk about that series anymore. Lets talk about 2011.
Nope, there was no NBA in 2011 as far as I'm concerned.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Stern basically said F U to Mark Cuban that series.

I can't wait for the book about David Stern to eventually come out. It has to. There's no way he can be that corrupt and never have anyone expose him.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, the Mavs got ****** hard that series.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
David Stern basically said F U to Mark Cuban that series.

I can't wait for the book about David Stern to eventually come out. It has to. There's no way he can be that corrupt and never have anyone expose him.
Adam Silver would be the only one that knows everything, but that is his boy so probably not happening.

As far as that series, Dirk collapsed and Heat took advantage. Similar to 2011 where Lebron collapsed, and Dirk took advantage.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, and the Lakers beat the Kings in game 6 fair and square too.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why must you remind me about that series?
Old 05-03-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Every time I feel down about being a Mavericks fan, I just tell myself, "Atleast I wasn't a Kings fan in 2002."
Old 05-03-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, and the Lakers beat the Kings in game 6 fair and square too.
Not even close on the comparison.

That was something...I don't even know what that was to be honest in 2002.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I know it is always better to have the long term security but giving up $16mil???

Quote:
Andre Iguodala is expected to opt out of the final year of his contract.
Iguodala is on the books for a hefty $16M in 2013-14. But at age 29, he'll exercise an opt-out clause, become an unrestricted free agent and go hunting for one more mammoth deal. As one of the league's premier wing defenders and an excellent distributor from the small forward spot, he'll get it. The Nuggets have the financial flexibility to pay Iguodala, but it's uncertain if they'll be his strongest suitor. He'll test the market.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's still a giant douche. And he wouldn't have any rings if he didn't have Shaq then LeBron.

Really? Shaq led that team?

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis and OKC tonight please

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope this wasn't posted already

Quote:
It’s still unclear why Craig Sager was in a Milwaukee hotel on April 26, but what is clear is that some college coeds had fun with a passed out Sager.

According to @2SMIDGET2QUIT, she hand her friends just happened to be in the right place at the right time to photobomb the TNT sideline reporter.

As for how drunk Sager had to get to pass out in a hotel chair, we’re starting to piece the night together and it seems he tried to hang with fratties and couldn’t hang. See below.

Sager, believed to be 63 or 64, was a Delta Tau Delta at Northwestern and played football and basketball. He instantly goes to the top of the list of guys we want to get drunk with before TNT makes him go to rehab.

Update: The Heat and Bucks series had a day off in Milwaukee on April 26.

Do you have a Craig Sager drinking story we need to hear about? Drop us a line.
http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/05/03...ost=v2#content
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

disappointing sweater.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahahahahahaahahahaha that is really really awesome. Not sure if the sweater or the cute chic posing between his legs is the most amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And you know what's funny? He's better than Melo could ever dream of being in every conceivable manner.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

No, what's funny is that the Pistons could have had either Wade or Melo and they got Darko instead.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No, what's funny is that the Pistons could have had either Wade or Melo and they got Darko instead.
We got a ring that year. How many rings does Melo have? How many rings do the Kings have? Check em, *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
We got a ring that year. How many rings does Melo have? How many rings do the Kings have? Check em, *****.
But they still could have had Melo....or Wade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote