Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Tyson is always solid. I've always liked him. Still not sure why Dallas let him walk.
Because Cuban is a dumbass at times.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much for the C's tiredness not being a big deal, Baller. Amirite?
Old 05-03-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
So much for the C's tiredness not being a big deal, Baller. Amirite?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hush you. Shumpert (actually the entire Knicks defense has been flying around) has been very good. And Melo hasn't been all that bad.
Not really. The Celts are just bricking every goddamn shot.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-03-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They're bricking a lot. But the Knicks have a **** ton of steals.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unfortunately, Rob might be a little right because the bricks are coming from the tired legs.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-03-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Nice try Atlanta.....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You'd think the Celtics would've learned Prigioni can shoot by now. Nope.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Prigioni flops are getting excessive.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Melo not driving on Bass is driving me insane. He can and has blown by him....
Old 05-03-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
The Prigioni flops are getting excessive.
He's Argentinian and therefore he's practically Italian so it is to be expected.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's Argentinian and therefore he's practically Italian so it is to be expected.
I do realize this, but it still annoys me. The Italian and Argentinian national teams are just the worst.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the biggest reason why i hate the Spurs. I despise Ginobili.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

I love Pops far too much to hate the Spurs.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Enough bricks to build a planned community + Prigioni and Shumpert draining from deep = Not our day.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Game on in Atlanta.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Melo in a 7 game series against Paul George and David West will be a joy to watch.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-03-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Melo in a 7 game series against Paul George and David West will be a joy to watch.
He and JR are going to lose them at least 3 games. If the Knicks win, I'm pretty sure it is going to be in 7.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh hey Celtics.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

This team is going to beat the Heat? Really?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-03-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Knicks are so gonna blow this. ugh.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New York will get worked

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

<3 Shumpert
Old 05-03-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Oh let this comeback be completed please....just for the fact that P2W might blackout if it does tonite.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lol jr. keep chuckin em.