Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. Too much size. Someone needs to hit a shot for the Thunder. Ibaka is useless on offense after improving so much in the regular season.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why can't I be as good and as handsome as Marc?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This series is going seven games.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Ugh. Too much size. Someone needs to hit a shot for the Thunder. Ibaka is useless on offense after improving so much in the regular season.
It's incredibly difficult to beat the Griz as a big man on the offensive end. They suffocate you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-07-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big game by Conley...to Memphis.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony and Fish with the back to back douche-ness.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did that in HS and got yelled at for a good 15 minutes after the game.

Oh well, unwritten rules are for pussies.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a douche move.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-07-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's incredibly difficult to beat the Griz as a big man on the offensive end. They suffocate you.
I get that, but he was useless on offense against the Rockets as well. He plays hot potato with the ball and they're letting him float away from the paint because he hasn't hit the corner jumper consistently.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

They better worry about staying in front of Conley next game and not letting him run circles around them all night.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It's almost as if they could have used another perimeter scorer, and amnestied Kendrick "what is my purpose?" Perkins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-07-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

You know.....Perkins used to make a difference. His Celtics teammates were so pissed when he got traded. I don't know what the hell happened. He still has one hell of a gameface though?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis is taking it all this year.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Allen is one of my favorite players in league to watch in crunchtime.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

His on the ball defense is as good as it comes.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You know.....Perkins used to make a difference. His Celtics teammates were so pissed when he got traded. I don't know what the hell happened. He still has one hell of a gameface though?
Meh, his impact has been nil since the injury. He's been useless all season though, and especially now in the playoffs. He brings NOTHING to the table at all. Asik bullied him in round 1, Marc is bullying him in round 2.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-07-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Tony Allen is one of my favorite players in league to watch in crunchtime.

Ronald Tillery ‏@CAGrizBlog Game 2 flow: Tony Allen just walked by scorer's table and yelled: "First team all defense (expletive)!"
Old 05-08-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Meh, his impact has been nil since the injury. He's been useless all season though, and especially now in the playoffs. He brings NOTHING to the table at all. Asik bullied him in round 1, Marc is bullying him in round 2.
They'd be further screwed without him in this series. He doesn't do much but it has to be better than giving Hasheem Thabeet 25 minutes a game.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
They'd be further screwed without him in this series. He doesn't do much but it has to be better than giving Hasheem Thabeet 25 minutes a game.
Not really. He's a guy that sits there and does nothing for $8 million, it's not really a downgrade.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-08-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Not really. He's a guy that sits there and does nothing for $8 million, it's not really a downgrade.
He has six hard fouls to give. At least he can keep them from and 1'ing him all the time unlike Thabeet and Collison.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Collison >>>>>>>>>>>>> Perkins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-08-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He certainly wasn't very effective tonight, but yes i'd agree for the most part.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Nick Collison's ability to flop alone is more valuable than anything Perkins provides.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Again, it's against Memphis. Bigs won't do **** in the playoffs against them. Best bets are Durant or Tony Parker/Curry.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-08-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, OKC could have very easily been up 2-0, i'm not counting them out. Memphis still struggles to score from the perimeter.