Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
if y'all wanna win, put t-mac in.
13 Points, 35 Seconds.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:23 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Ok screaming spurs lady is pretty hot.

Who is this broad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:29 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There's a reason Rodman is a better rebounder than Wilt or Russell, but has much worse stats just looking at them plainly.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The West is wide open. OKC and SA can both lose this round.

I've held the belief all season long that the West is very overrated. They're not as good as they're made out to be. The top 2 teams in the East are better than any team in the West.

Hell, I think Indy and Chicago can give any team in the West a run for their money too. I think the top 4 teams in the East are better or just as good as the top 4 teams in the West. The West is just deeper from 5-8. But that doesn't make them the better conference.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:47 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The top 2 teams in the East are better than any team in the West.
You really think the Knicks are better than the Spurs or the Thunder if Westbrook were still healthy?

Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Not too wild of a claim. I'm as big of a Wilt supporter as you'll find, and Russell is the man, but there are a few reasons why his statement might be true. Firstly, Wilt and Russell played when there were only a handful of great players, almost none of them with any sze, making it far easier to accumulate stats like rebounds. Meanwhile, Rodman put up seasons of 19, 18, 17, etc rebounds in an era of dominant big men.

Secondly, much more concrete evidence, is that the advanced stats straight up say Rodman is in their class if not better. Rodman's Rebound Percentages are astronomical. There were a lot more shots put up in the Wilt/Russell era, and no one shot a good percentage. That gave them a LOT more rebound chances than Rodman got in the 90s when not nearly as many shots were put up and the league in general shot a far better percentage.

For instance, lets compare Wilt and Rodman. Wilt's final three seasons where he averaged 18, 19, and 19 rebounds compared to Rodman from 92-94, where he averaged 19, 18, and 17 rebounds. Similar overall totals, thus the comparison. Now lets go to rebound percentage, where Rodman snagged nearly 40% of every possible rebound, while Wilt was only around 20%. And when you think of Rodman grabbing 40% of available rebounds against the likes of Hakeem, Shaq, Admiral, Ewing, Malone, Barkley, etc, vs Wilt grabbing 20% against much lesser players, it's easy to see how someone can look at Rodman as the better rebounder.

Long story short, it's not nearly as crazy of a statement as you might think.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

I know, I'm trying to rustle Brodeur's jimmies. Klay Thompson probably already did that for me though.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh. Right. My b.

Btw have people figured out yet that what I said about the Heat in the regular season is true?

This team has flaws. Everyone got so infatuated with LeBron and the streak that they completely ignored the flaws of this team. They're small, they don't rebound well.

They're not unbeatable and you're seeing that right now.
So they have flaws because they aren't going to roll through the playoffs undefeated and win every series 4-0? You act like MJ and the Bulls dynasty didn't play a ton of game 7's man. Of course they aren't perfect, but last time I checked nobody should be. They are still far and away the best team with the best player on it and that's all that matters. I don't see the point of pointing out how they have flaws and say they can be beat after 1 loss. Nobody was going undefeated through the playoffs.

It's like people forgot they were down 1-2 vs the Pacers and 2-3 last year. It's the NBA not college, everybody can be beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So they have flaws because they aren't going to roll through the playoffs undefeated and win every series 4-0? You act like MJ and the Bulls dynasty didn't play a ton of game 7's man. Of course they aren't perfect, but last time I checked nobody should be. They are still far and away the best team with the best player on it and that's all that matters. I don't see the point of pointing out how they have flaws and say they can be beat after 1 loss. Nobody was going undefeated through the playoffs.

It's like people forgot they were down 1-2 vs the Pacers and 2-3 last year. It's the NBA not college, everybody can be beat.
All I'm saying is, they're not some unbeatable force that everyone makes them out to be. Wade is a shell of his former self, and they're small. If you have length to defend and can rebound and get under LeBron's skin, they can be beat.

Everyone acts like they're some kind of unstoppable force and that's not true.

Quote:
You really think the Knicks are better than the Spurs or the Thunder if Westbrook were still healthy?
Yup. The Spurs are overrated.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

To your point usually when a team gets swept in most cases it is a really bad or depleted team playing against a more superior one. This just speaks to how bad Milwaukee was because not only were they a sub .500 team that made the playoffs but they were devoid of a true superstar and I think Brandon Jennings stirred up sleeping giants.

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Morris
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
bigfreak314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All I'm saying is, they're not some unbeatable force that everyone makes them out to be. Wade is a shell of his former self, and they're small. If you have length to defend and can rebound and get under LeBron's skin, they can be beat.

Everyone acts like they're some kind of unstoppable force and that's not true.

Yup. The Spurs are overrated.

The Spurs are banged up, and I don't believe they will make it past GS unless Pop pulls a miracle out of his hat.

As far as Lebron goes I think he proved last season that this isn't the Lebron we saw in Cleveland and his 1st season with Miami. You throw a monkey wrench at him he becomes a mechanic, you throw a hammer he becomes Thor. Point is we have seen him respond against Indiana and the Celtics when they tried to get under his skin last year. The Pacers especially, and if Lebron neutralizes Melo who will be the Knicks scoring threat?

Quote:
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well the Warriors are better than the Spurs, so....

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For being washed up, Wade is pretty much easily better than Melo. What does that tell you?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Not too wild of a claim. I'm as big of a Wilt supporter as you'll find, and Russell is the man, but there are a few reasons why his statement might be true. Firstly, Wilt and Russell played when there were only a handful of great players, almost none of them with any sze, making it far easier to accumulate stats like rebounds. Meanwhile, Rodman put up seasons of 19, 18, 17, etc rebounds in an era of dominant big men.

Secondly, much more concrete evidence, is that the advanced stats straight up say Rodman is in their class if not better. Rodman's Rebound Percentages are astronomical. There were a lot more shots put up in the Wilt/Russell era, and no one shot a good percentage. That gave them a LOT more rebound chances than Rodman got in the 90s when not nearly as many shots were put up and the league in general shot a far better percentage.

For instance, lets compare Wilt and Rodman. Wilt's final three seasons where he averaged 18, 19, and 19 rebounds compared to Rodman from 92-94, where he averaged 19, 18, and 17 rebounds. Similar overall totals, thus the comparison. Now lets go to rebound percentage, where Rodman snagged nearly 40% of every possible rebound, while Wilt was only around 20%. And when you think of Rodman grabbing 40% of available rebounds against the likes of Hakeem, Shaq, Admiral, Ewing, Malone, Barkley, etc, vs Wilt grabbing 20% against much lesser players, it's easy to see how someone can look at Rodman as the better rebounder.

Long story short, it's not nearly as crazy of a statement as you might think.
I'm trying to find some more info on the offensive three second rule but i can't. They didn't start closely enforcing defensive three second rules until 2001, and i'm not sure how they dealt with offensive three seconds back then, but you could pretty much park yourself in the paint and grab everything that fell off the rim. Especially when you had such a huge athletic advantage over everyone.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'm trying to find some more info on the offensive three second rule but i can't. They didn't start closely enforcing defensive three second rules until 2001, and i'm not sure how they dealt with offensive three seconds back then, but you could pretty much park yourself in the paint and grab everything that fell off the rim. Especially when you had such a huge athletic advantage over everyone.
They created the 3 second offensive rule because of Wilt. He would get position and just stand until his team could get him the ball and turn and lay it in. They also widened the key because of him.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
They created the 3 second offensive rule because of Wilt. He would get position and just stand until his team could get him the ball and turn and lay it in. They also widened the key because of him.
Which is why I always have trouble ranking older players because of all these reasons, and the ones listed earlier regarding athletic advantages over other players. I can only imagine Shaq playing without the 3 second rule...

Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
For being washed up, Wade is pretty much easily better than Melo. What does that tell you?
True story. Melo should watch Durant play more often. I also wonder why Wade can never get 100% healthy no matter how much rest he gets, every year come May he's hurt. I really wonder what his career trajectory would have been without pairing up with Lebron because I don't know how much longer he'll play at a high level.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaq would have been the first 40/40 club member in the NBA.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Quote:
True story. Melo should watch Durant play more often. I also wonder why Wade can never get 100% healthy no matter how much rest he gets, every year come May he's hurt. I really wonder what his career trajectory would have been without pairing up with Lebron because I don't know how much longer he'll play at a high level.
I think Spo needs to start limiting him after the All Star Break to keep him fresh for the playoffs. The regular season is not that big of a deal in Miami, the playoffs are.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wade has always been better than Melo.

**** if Wade had been on that Syracuse team instead of Melo- they still would have won the championship considering he took Marquette on his back to the Final Four that year as well.

Not even being a homer - it's just true.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Wade has always been better than Melo.

**** if Wade had been on that Syracuse team instead of Melo- they still would have won the championship considering he took Marquette on his back to the Final Four that year as well.

Not even being a homer - it's just true.
So hypotheticals are now true? Oh. Makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
So hypotheticals are now true? Oh. Makes sense.
No. Just look at both of their careers overall and it's true. Nothing hypothetical about what they have both accomplished and comparing their careers.

P.S. Rutgers sucks.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-09-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. Just look at both of their careers overall and it's true.

P.S. Rutgers sucks.
except sports don't work like that. At all. It's the stupidest argument in all of sports, it's absurd. Saying hypothetical scenarios are true BECUZ STATS. Grinds my gears so hard.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
except sports don't work like that. At all. It's the stupidest argument in all of sports, it's absurd. Saying hypothetical scenarios are true BECUZ STATS. Grinds my gears so hard.
You are telling me Melo is better than Wade? If so, back it up on why he is better. I'll do the same for Wade if you want.

Edit: I just realized you zoned in on the Cuse comment. That's just my personal opinion. I'm still talking about Wade > Melo their whole careers.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 05-09-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
You are telling me Melo is better than Wade? If so, back it up on why he is better. I'll do the same for Wade if you want.
No. I never said that. At all. What I said is that your hypothetical scenario of Wade being on the team over Melo being "true" is so stupid and the worst argument in sports ever. Sports don't work that way. Like, at all.

That and hypotheticals can't be true. so there's that
Quote: