Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Lebron got wrapped up. He didn't get punched or thrown to the ground or even fouled that hard, yet he got his panties in a bunch and had to throw Nazr off him. It's a ******* playoff foul, get over it. It's apparent how easy it is to get in Lebron's head.

Now, do I expect him to start sucking? No, he's probably going to go off. But he acts like he's the first player ever to get fouled harder than normal.

And it's not like Lebron did anything really in return.

It's not that Mohammed did anything dirty, but in a game like this if you needlessly wrap someone up 40 feet from the basket it's going to result in some kind of reaction by anyone.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lebron got wrapped up. He didn't get punched or thrown to the ground or even fouled that hard, yet he got his panties in a bunch and had to throw Nazr off him. It's a ******* playoff foul, get over it. It's apparent how easy it is to get in Lebron's head.

Now, do I expect him to start sucking? No, he's probably going to go off. But he acts like he's the first player ever to get fouled harder than normal.
I didn't see any issue with anything on that play except for when Nazr pushed LeBron.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
And it's not like Lebron did anything really in return.

It's not that Mohammed did anything dirty, but in a game like this if you needlessly wrap someone up 40 feet from the basket it's going to result in some kind of reaction by anyone.
He stopped a fast break. It happens all the time in games, it's nothing new. Like I said, it's not like Nazr even fouled him that hard or was hanging on to him way after the call.

Lebron gets his panties in a bunch whenever he plays the Bulls and gets fouled anything close to hard. It's just hilarious every single time he overreacts to things.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I gotta admit, this made me laugh. Well, played.
I got the desired reaction.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He stopped a fast break. It happens all the time in games, it's nothing new. Like I said, it's not like Nazr even fouled him that hard or was hanging on to him way after the call.

Lebron gets his panties in a bunch whenever he plays the Bulls and gets fouled anything close to hard. It's just hilarious every single time he overreacts to things.
Guy pushes player super hard, pushed player is the one overreacting. Makes total sense.

Like I said, I know your a Bulls fan and dislike LeBron but be real man.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron and Nazr got wrapped up and LeBron pushed him off. It was no big deal, you're overreacting because of who it was. It wasn't even an aggressive or angry push.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He stopped a fast break.
Lebron was slowly jogging and the Heat didn't really have numbers. Again, I'm not saying it was a dirty play, just that I think it's funny that after all the pushing and shoving in this series we're focusing on Lebron slightly shrugging off Nazr Mohammed.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit Beli that would have been epic
Old 05-10-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol Beli, good try buddy.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-10-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Lebron was slowly jogging and the Heat didn't really have numbers. Again, I'm not saying it was a dirty play, just that I think it's funny that after all the pushing and shoving in this series we're focusing on Lebron slightly shrugging off Mohammed.
It's more of just always hilarious that Lebron gets upset over fouls that aren't even that bad, especially against the Bulls. He may not have thrown Nazr down, but what was the point of shrugging him off? He would have let you go in like 2 seconds and obviously Nazr was trying to get under your skin and draw a foul/tech, so why even react?

It's the same way with Dwight getting hacked, you're going to get hacked and are physically superior to 90% of the players fouling you. If you aren't getting punched or fouled with a dirty play, why even get all pissy?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-10-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do the Knicks/Pacers have three days off?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why do the Knicks/Pacers have three days off?
Because Melo deserves it.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Guy pushes player super hard, pushed player is the one overreacting. Makes total sense.

Like I said, I know your a Bulls fan and dislike LeBron but be real man.
Meh. Nazr's first foul was a basketball play and nothing malicious. Lebron reacted and then Nazr overreacted.

I'm also drinking heavily because I know the ass pounding that's coming 2nd half, so that's part of it. I just find it hilarious whenever Lebron takes offense to stupid **** he should just get over.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-10-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's more of just always hilarious that Lebron gets upset over fouls that aren't even that bad, especially against the Bulls. He may not have thrown Nazr down, but what was the point of shrugging him off? He would have let you go in like 2 seconds and obviously Nazr was trying to get under your skin and draw a foul/tech, so why even react?

It's the same way with Dwight getting hacked, you're going to get hacked and are physically superior to 90% of the players fouling you. If you aren't getting punched or fouled with a dirty play, why even get all pissy?
someone's panties are in more of a bunch than Lebron's. Let it go, dude.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
someone's panties are in more of a bunch than Lebron's. Let it go, dude.
lol I'm not upset at all, I'm thoroughly entertained. I know Lebron and the Heat are going to destroy my team, so I have to enjoy the little things, like laughing at Lebron.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-10-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol at Boozer complaining about that foul. That's about as blatant of an offensive foul as there is.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boozer can't post up Battier? Really?
Old 05-10-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Boozer can't post up Battier? Really?
It's Boozer, I'm surprised he can do anything inside 5 feet.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-10-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

By the way, Brody.....I met someone who hates Melo more than you.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh came to play tonite. Refreshing.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
By the way, Brody.....I met someone who hates Melo more than you.
Is he cute?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron flopped on that push.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Lebron flopped on that push.
You're a flop.

This is my way of defending LeBron. I apologize.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Is he cute?
You into obnoxious, moderately overweight Nets fans?
Old 05-10-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good thing Princess James is a superstar. Dwight Howard was getting wrapped up like that 15 times a game towards the end of the season and we didn't see him get his panties in a twist.

It was a beautiful flop by Ms. James though. Definition of the era of basketball we are in. Delonte West got a little bit excited thinking it may have been the real Mrs. James but was disappointed when it saw it was 'bron.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote