Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not the same thing but i don't expect you to understand that.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It's not the same thing but i don't expect you to understand that.

Tell me how it is different when Granger is going out there hoping he gets a reaction. It was an act like Tackle said. What are you not getting about that or why is that ok?

Because it was the Pacers and they were the fighting underdogs?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You constantly calling the Heat divas and princess James shows the bias against the Heat.

You keep talking out both sides of your mouth towards the Heat. Either they are crybabies who whine or they are bad people trying to hurt others even though they were provoked first from Granger.

Like I said it is what it is, I'm not going to argue over Lebron/Heat towards someone that wants them to fail so badly because everything they do is bad.

If you want Indiana to win so badly because you hate everything about Lebron, then cool. Go for it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 05-26-2013 at 07:10 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You sound upset.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People call a lot of players fake tough guys. Here's a thought, maybe its not fake..They are grown man computing. Some of them have that in them. It probably seems fake often because other players don't respond.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what? There's a total difference in trying to get under a teams skin and sending out the goon 12th man to go out there and cause injuries.

Hell, maybe that's what you want as the Pacers. Send out that 12th man, takes someone better out of the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is nuts. Neither team is missing. At this rate, they both will reach 150.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bron is just posting up George relentlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, George just can't handle LeBron's strength on the post.

It is amazing how different a player LeBron is. He used to take pull up jumpers, threes, fade away shots all the time. Now he just posts up and takes it to the rim. He's even continued to improve as a shooter.

All those people that thought he would be a different player when he lost a step are going to be wrong. When he gets older he can just post up on the block and if he continues to improve his shooting he will have a LONG LONG career even if he slows down.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Refs are so bad. So bad.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat lose and its 3 pages of gloating. Heat win and its 1 BS post about refs and crickets/silence. ******* LOVE IT!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiss my arse...
Old 05-26-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I just don't think anyone gave a **** about this game. Looked like even Pacers fans didn't care, saw a lot of empty seats. Memorial Day Weekend kills tv.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm sure they'd have cared if the game was ever really close.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:52 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe sports book had the Heat as 2 point dogs. What's their record over the last 50? Ill take them to win as dogs every single time.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
No one wants brawls like in Auburn Hills, but people like to see two competitive teams going at each other on the court. It is a part of sports to fight and scratch on the way to the title, and the competitive spirit makes it come out the most when teams really don't like each other.

The Pistons made Jordan earn it. It didn't make them dirty or take away from the game at all. They just weren't going to let someone take what they believe is theirs, the championship.

That's what people are talking about, or at least for me, when I say I like to see the fighting attitude out on the court. I don't need brawls and cheap shots, but I don't mind the shoving and letting the other team know you aren't backing down. That doesn't make them any less of a grown man or take away from the sport imo.

I'm sorry but those Pistons teams were definately dirty, it may have been a different era but if a team played like that now with the social media era going on everybody would be suspended for extended periods of time and be getting killed on the radio every morning.

Everytime somebody came through the paint it was a forearm shiver to the neck up. That said, people didn't overreact to as much stuff back then. I'm sure if somebody hit a 3, grabbed his nuts and made a choke sign to a fan sitting on court side he'd get suspended for 10 games, but Detroit did far more then just hard fouls. Isiah was the main one behind it and pretty much promoted dirty play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, Ben Wallace is better than anyone on the Bad Boys anyway.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben Wallace wouldn't even start on the Bad Boys. Please stop talking about basketball prior to when you were born. You clearly know nothing about it.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Ben Wallace wouldn't even start on the Bad Boys. Please stop talking about basketball prior to when you were born. You clearly know nothing about it.
Please stop pretending like you know more about the past Pistons than I do. Ben Wallace is the best defensive player of the last 30 years, there's no chance he doesn't start on the Bad Boys Pistons. Unless hall of famers get benched in your world.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-27-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Please stop pretending like you know more about the past Pistons than I do. Ben Wallace is the best defensive player of the last 30 years, there's no chance he doesn't start on the Bad Boys Pistons. Unless hall of famers get benched in your world.
To say that Ben Wallace is better than Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, or Dennis Rodman clearly shows that you know absolutely nothing about basketball before you were born.

It's laughable. Ben Wallace won't even sniff the HOF. Yet he's better than 3 HOF players? Give me a break.

And no, he wasn't the best defender of the last 30 years. But keep saying dumb ****.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
To say that Ben Wallace is better than Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, or Dennis Rodman clearly shows that you know absolutely nothing about basketball before you were born.

It's laughable. Ben Wallace won't even sniff the HOF. Yet he's better than 3 HOF players? Give me a break.

And no, he wasn't the best defender of the last 30 years. But keep saying dumb ****.
-Isiah Thomas and Dumars really weren't all that great in the years of the two titles. The best players on the team were Dantley, Laimbeer and Rodman (well Dantley the year he played, Rodman got more playing time when he left and it was offset), those two just get the most pub because they were the flashiest. Thomas had much better years before that.

-You're a ******* moron if you don't think Big Ben won't reach the hall of fame. He's a four time defensive player of the year and the defensive anchor of one of the greatest defensive teams of all time.

-Who is? The Pistons held five straight teams to less than 70 points in 2003-2004, which is ridiculous at that era. The only team they allowed to go over 100 points in the last four months was the Nets, which was a 3OT game. This sure as hell wasn't because of Rip or Tayshaun, and as good as Billups was, he wasn't being a game changing defensive presence.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-27-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Who are you going to replace on that starting lineup genius? Wallace was a 6 8" Center in an era where the Centers were Shaq and a bunch of clowns. 6 8" centers would get killed in the 80s, so he can't play center, he'd have to play PF.

And Rodman was PF, and only a moron would bench Rodman for Ben Wallace, who offered absolutely NOTHING on offense. He thrived in an era that was so weak at Center that it greatly exaggerated how good he was. And before you point out that Rodman wasn't an offense God himself, let me remind you that he was infinitely more productive on offense for the Pistons than he was for the Bulls and Spurs. He actually cared about offense back then, later in his career he focused strictly on defense and rebounding.

Wallace was absolute garbage in Chicago. Why? Because he was a system player. HOF players should thrive anywhere. Wallace only had value to the Pistons. He couldn't play anywhere else.

You are rewarding Ben Wallace for great team defense. Ben Wallace was a piece to the puzzle. He wasn't the sole reason why they were a good defense, and in no way should be rewarded as such. The Pistons had plenty of other pieces that were just fine when Ben left. He was a piece to the puzzle, he was not the anchor of that team.

And stop it. Stop trying so hard to be different. Isiah Thomas was the biggest piece to their championship teams. Someone has to score. You marginalize the role of the scorer way too much. Just stop it.

Ben Wallace. Give me a ******* break.

Olajuwon, Mutumbo, Ewing, Tim Duncan are just a few big men who were better defensive players than Wallace. Again, Wallace played Center in an era where there were absolutely no Centers. He'd never sniff that many DPOY awards in a different era.

Just stop it. You're ridiculous.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Who are you going to replace on that starting lineup genius? Wallace was a 6 8" Center in an era where the Centers were Shaq and a bunch of clowns. 6 8" centers would get killed in the 80s, so he can't play center, he'd have to play PF.

And Rodman was PF, and only a moron would bench Rodman for Ben Wallace, who offered absolutely NOTHING on offense. He thrived in an era that was so weak at Center that it greatly exaggerated how good he was. And before you point out that Rodman wasn't an offense God himself, let me remind you that he was infinitely more productive on offense for the Pistons than he was for the Bulls and Spurs. He actually cared about offense back then, later in his career he focused strictly on defense and rebounding.

Wallace was absolute garbage in Chicago. Why? Because he was a system player. HOF players should thrive anywhere. Wallace only had value to the Pistons. He couldn't play anywhere else.

You are rewarding Ben Wallace for great team defense. Ben Wallace was a piece to the puzzle. He wasn't the sole reason why they were a good defense, and in no way should be rewarded as such. The Pistons had plenty of other pieces that were just fine when Ben left. He was a piece to the puzzle, he was not the anchor of that team.

And stop it. Stop trying so hard to be different. Isiah Thomas was the biggest piece to their championship teams. Someone has to score. You marginalize the role of the scorer way too much. Just stop it.

Ben Wallace. Give me a ******* break.

Olajuwon, Mutumbo, Ewing, Tim Duncan are just a few big men who were better defensive players than Wallace. Again, Wallace played Center in an era where there were absolutely no Centers. He'd never sniff that many DPOY awards in a different era.

Just stop it. You're ridiculous.
Let's start this point by point...

-Wallace was absolute garbage in Chicago

Yes, that's why Chicago got 8 games better and went from mediocre defensively to one of the best defensive teams in basketball in his first year. His second year in Chicago wasn't great, but in his only full year in Cleveland, they were the top defensive team in basketball. A lot of his regression in that second year in Chicago/Cleveland was because of getting older, and his athleticism was leaving him. It isn't exactly uncommon.

-Someone has to score for the Pistons

Dantley and Mark Aguirre did it better anyway. Plus, the team was incredibly average at best scoring the ball, they only won because of defense in an era where nobody in the world played defense.

-Olajuwon
There's an argument, but I'd take Big Ben.

-Mutombo
Same as above, but not as strong as Olajuwon.

-Ewing
Yeah okay homer.

-Duncan
Nope, Admiral has more of an argument than Duncan.

As for your whole "couldn't defend 7 footers" ********, I guess we're ignoring that the Pistons beat the **** out of the Lakers in the NBA Finals.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-27-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

The only reason why the Pistons won that championship is bc Kobe and Shaq basically decided their personal feud was more important than winning a ring together.

Kobe basically sabotaged the entire series.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Nine years later and we're still doing this ****, that's nice. Maybe Big Ben can flex his ring while Patrick Ewing sits alone in the corner weeping, like the rest of the big fat failure turtles known as the 90s Knicks.

RIP TheManInBlack