Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked how when they asked LeBron what the difference this time will be playing the Spurs compared to 2007.

He said how he is obviously a better player now which we all know, but instead of just saying this team is a lot better, he just called that Cleveland team a very young team. He didn't throw them under the bus which was cool, or at least cool to me.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron is already a top 5 player of all time.

But he's still not Jordan. Jordan pre-first retirement is the most ridiculously elite player in the history of basketball, and it's not even close. LeBron is amazing, but he has a ways to go to be in that conversation, and thats not anything against him, that's just how great MJ was.

I think most people only remember Jordan from his 96-98 run nowadays, for whatever reason. He was still a very very good player, but as good as he was, he was a shade of his former self. He was slower, relied more on jumpers than getting to the rim and the foul line, and was no longer an elite perimeter defender. Pre retirement, Jordan was a complete terror on defense and was absolutely unstoppable on offense. 1988-1993 Jordan is untouchable.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 06-04-2013 at 04:19 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe only having 1 mvp is a crime but mvps don't mean ****. 5 rings baby!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's a crime, I'm not sure he's ever actually been the best player in basketball for a season. He's been a top tier player for over a decade, but he's never really had a blowaway MVP type campaign the way that Shaq or LeBron have during their peak runs.

Old 06-04-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

32.5/8/8 on 54%, with 2.9 steals a game. Damn. 37 a game when he was 23. xD

******* Jordan.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
A lot of people don't realize how annoying Spurs fans are with their "no one respects us" mentality.

Go Heat.
But Bieber!!!

Old 06-04-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
But Bieber!!!

I'm just pretending that never happened.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I don't think it's a crime, I'm not sure he's ever actually been the best player in basketball for a season. He's been a top tier player for over a decade, but he's never really had a blowaway MVP type campaign the way that Shaq or LeBron have during their peak runs.
I feel he got cheated out of at least one MVP when Nash repeated...but whatevs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But Bieber!!!

He's the definition of "bandwagon"

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
He's the definition of "bandwagon"
He's the definition of douchebag

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to do a double-take to make sure that he wasn't wearing that one cool 90 thousand dollar alligator shirt. Luckily its just a black leather button-up.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
32.5/8/8 on 54%, with 2.9 steals a game. Damn. 37 a game when he was 23. xD

******* Jordan.
Holy inflated stats Batman. Seriously, the Bulls allowed 105 PPG that year and that was fifth BEST.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one cares Brody.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But Bieber!!!

How the **** did I miss that last night?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 06-04-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I feel he got cheated out of at least one MVP when Nash repeated...but whatevs...
That 34 win season from the Lakers...totally MVP-esque. And LeBron deserved it more in 05-06 Nash or Kobe.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
He's the definition of douchebag
He's the definition of a lot of things
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
LeBron is already a top 5 player of all time.

But he's still not Jordan. Jordan pre-first retirement is the most ridiculously elite player in the history of basketball, and it's not even close. LeBron is amazing, but he has a ways to go to be in that conversation, and thats not anything against him, that's just how great MJ was.

I think most people only remember Jordan from his 96-98 run nowadays, for whatever reason. He was still a very very good player, but as good as he was, he was a shade of his former self. He was slower, relied more on jumpers than getting to the rim and the foul line, and was no longer an elite perimeter defender. Pre retirement, Jordan was a complete terror on defense and was absolutely unstoppable on offense. 1988-1993 Jordan is untouchable.

Just curious, since I agreed with your last explanation of the MVP voting, if Bron had just won his 6th MVP this year and wins a ring again this year would you still feel the same way? I know MJ definately has MVP's he probably should have won also but just for arguments sake. I also think while Jordan was a terror back during that era which I remember(I'm 30 so take that for what it's worth) but if Lebron wanted to he could score 40 points a game without much trouble. I think something has to be said for his passing, rebounding, and willingness to want to get everyone involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that's why LeBron gets underrated a bit too, if anything. Jordan was a terror at getting to the rim, absolutely. However, LeBron is also a better passer than Jordan. And Jordan was a pretty good passer at times.

We've seen when the Heat and LeBron need to score he pretty much just does it at will. I think LeBron is a somewhat different player than Jordan.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Just curious, since I agreed with your last explanation of the MVP voting, if Bron had just won his 6th MVP this year and wins a ring again this year would you still feel the same way? I know MJ definately has MVP's he probably should have won also but just for arguments sake. I also think while Jordan was a terror back during that era which I remember(I'm 30 so take that for what it's worth) but if Lebron wanted to he could score 40 points a game without much trouble. I think something has to be said for his passing, rebounding, and willingness to want to get everyone involved.
If LeBron wins his 2nd title and 2nd Finals MVP this year he'll be much closer, i think. At least to me, which is what this is all about. Obviously this is all from my perspective and I'm not trying to pass it off as fact that he's a top 5 player ever, as It's sort of impossible to prove that as fact. That being said, my view is that if LeBron has 2-3 more seasons like this year and last year, and adds a 3rd ring, then he's in the conversation with Jordan for the best we've ever seen.

The difference between the two is that while LeBron has been the best player in the league for a long time now, 88-93 Jordan was, to me, clearly one step above 05-10 LeBron. LeBron's last two seasons are where he's jumped into the conversation by evolving his game, becoming a LOT more efficient, and finally achieving major success in major games are there he's taken that step into all time elite territory.

Jordan was a better pure scorer (LeBron can score a ton, but Jordan had a better scoring skillset imo, just as lethal as LeBron going to the basket, but with a better midrange jump shot so that defenders were helpless when he had it in a triple threat stance), LeBron is a better passer (beats out Bird for the greatest passing non-PG of all time), they're both excellent rebounders for their position, and they're both tremendous defenders (Jordan was incredible in passing lanes, getting steals and denying perimeter players the ball, while LeBron is up there with Rodman as the best versatile top defender we've seen). As far as ability goes, they're pretty even. The only thing that really separates them are titles and the fact that LeBron hasn't had a 5 year run like Jordan had from 88-92 (33p/7r/6a/3s/1b/53%/3rings/elite D). However, if LeBron keeps up his current run for 2-3 more years, he'll have those too, with perhaps even better numbers, and then its a tossup.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if someone surpasses MJ in stats or titles one day, they will never be considered greater than Jordan because he completed altered the sport. He popularized it, (similar to Tiger and golf) and took it to a level that inspired the entire world. The sport will never do that again. Combined with his pioneering of sports advertisement... there's no way anyone can EVER be compared to Jordan.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Even if someone surpasses MJ in stats or titles one day, they will never be considered greater than Jordan because he completed altered the sport. He popularized it, (similar to Tiger and golf) and took it to a level that inspired the entire world. The sport will never do that again. Combined with his pioneering of sports advertisement... there's no way anyone can EVER be compared to Jordan.
None of that matters in terms of debating who was the best basketball player of all time.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
None of that matters in terms of debating who was the best basketball player of all time.
This x1000000. Yet people always feel the need the bring it up, as if this is a debate over who has made the most advertising money throughout their career.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

If it was truly a part of judging someone, then Magic and Bird would be 2 and 3 without a doubt since they saved the NBA.

I don't think it should be involved in the argument.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-04-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

And Dr. J and Allen Iverson would be a part of this conversation. It's a ridiculous argument.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're all so wrong. James Naismith is totes the GOAT.