Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job, Good effort.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Parker shot was so clutch, but damn it I wanted this game to go to OT so bad. Or at least see if the Heat blew the game tying shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a horrible, horrible, did I say horrible?, horrible 4th Q.

Bosh wide open shooting the 3 is dog **** - I don't care how many times he hits that shot in practice.

Tony Parker dominated us and that last shot was just typical Spurs clutch.

I'm not going to over react to 1 game but this a huge blow with the 2-3-2 format.

LeBron will come to play in game 2.

******* horrible 4th quarter btw....**** me.....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

San Antonio wins it all.

Game one wins are historically very strongly correlated to winning it all.

Popovich is a ******* unbelievable coach.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
you are correct 18,17,13
LeBron did have a triple double
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Get ready R4L. Kawhi will be calling him daddy by the 3rd. : D
What was that????

**** yeah!!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Tppppppppp
Curry >>10lols
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go weep into my pillow.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 06-06-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did the Heat sign Ray Allen when they have Chris Bosh?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
pretty surprising none of the Miami big 3 made 20+ points.
I'm more surprised Bron and Wade shot it a total of 5 times in the 4th quarter. They were both shooting it well too, thought it was very weird. How many points did Lebron have in the 2nd half anyway? I think like 5.

Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really struggling to understand why people think it was a bad idea for Bosh to take that WIDE OPEN 3.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I'm really struggling to understand why people think it was a bad idea for Bosh to take that WIDE OPEN 3.
It's more of why the f was he in that position to begin with.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Well he better start hitting them because I'm pretty sure they'll give him that shot every time over a contested Ray Allen.

Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
************ clanked every three he took tonight, and hit like 4/5 from 18 ft. All he had to do was take one dribble and he'd be in his sweet spot. He settled for a shot he hasn't hit all playoffs.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

He shouldn't be standing on the arc waiting like he is a sharpshooter.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
San Antonio wins it all.

Game one wins are historically very strongly correlated to winning it all.

Popovich is a ******* unbelievable coach.
yeah well... who won game 1 last year? =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm more surprised Bron and Wade shot it a total of 5 times in the 4th quarter. They were both shooting it well too, thought it was very weird. How many points did Lebron have in the 2nd half anyway? I think like 5.
yeah, the team only scored 7 points in the fourth quarter when there were like 3 minutes left.

**** triple doubles. Lebron should be more like 30-5/6.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you guys are overreacting to bosh's threes. he shot 48% from behind the arc coming into today.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat lost cause they played like **** in the 4th as a team not cause Bosh missed a wide open shot.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
you guys are overreacting to bosh's threes. he shot 48% from behind the arc coming into today.
I don't care. He shouldn't have been in that position Soy. He should be around the rim because we know LeBron or DWade would be going to the rim so his big ass should be ready to crash the boards at that crucial point in the game.

That being said, I'm not going to flip out over 1 game and like you said Thunder won game 1 last year. That being said, Spurs are a whole different beast and its still a blow with the 2-3-2 format.

LeBron will come out firing in game 2.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's more of why the f was he in that position to begin with.
Because that was the design of the play. They cleared Bosh out so there wasn't anyone to contest LeBron's drive. The entire defense collapse leaving the best 3 point shooter Miami had on the floor wide open for a 3. He's been almost 50% from 3 in these playoffs, several of those coming from a very similar spot. A drive and pull-up J would've been a much worse shot for Bosh is a quality spot up shooter.

edit: soybean beat me to it.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

More turnovers than FG's made in the 4th quarter tonite

Ehhh..What a bad taste this leaves.

Quote:
Because that was the design of the play. They cleared Bosh out so there wasn't anyone to contest LeBron's drive. The entire defense collapse leaving the best 3 point shooter Miami had on the floor wide open for a 3. He's been almost 50% from 3 in these playoffs, several of those coming from a very similar spot. A drive and pull-up J would've been a much worse shot for Bosh is a quality spot up shooter.

edit: soybean beat me to it.
I'll be more rational in the morning.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't read anything in here cuz I don't give a **** what anyone says. Not u, not Magic Johnson, and not even Erik ******* Spoelstra. Alright, before I rage some more, I will share my first and only thought on the game so I don't rage anymore.

Whoever told Chris Bosh that if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again was WRONG. And he looks like a dinosaur.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesn't really matter. I'm sure most people would live with Bosh's 3 then having LBJ beat them.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'll be more rational in the morning.
Don't worry, people on here who are emotionally invested against the Heat are struggling to be rational too.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the design of the play is to have ur ******* center shoot a 24 foot 3-pointer, u need a new ******* design. That 50% 3-point shooting was ******* fool's gold, and gave him too much confidence. HE SUCKS!