Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Yep cuz 93% of the teams hit 16 ******* 3 pointers and may have lost their starting PG....so yeah, ITS OVER!
lol Yoda, Bert was just being a smartass.

That being said, we got our asses handed to us tonight and better come out with some damn energy in game 4. It is the NBA finals after all! **** me.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured he was being a smart ass. I am just not in the mood to decipher sarcasm and seriousness. The Heat made me want to get hammered.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel ya. Just one of those games where the MVP of the league can't get a bucket to fall, no one has energy except Mike Miller off the bench, and there team can't miss a damn shot.

We'll get it right. I'm sure they are pretty ashamed of themselves right now back at the hotel.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 06-12-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat need to win game 4 so we can get a war in game 5.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Yep cuz 93% of the teams hit 16 ******* 3 pointers and may have lost their starting PG....so yeah, ITS OVER!
Parkers fine he's going to play. And ya I was just busting chops. Green and Neal went 13/19 from 3 pt. That's insane. No one would have beaten the spurs tonight.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 06-12-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Heat need to win game 4 so we can get a war in game 5.
I'll never count out the Heat, but down 3-1 to SAS with the next game still being in San Antonio? I don't know man.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I'll never count out the Heat, but down 3-1 to SAS with the next game still being in San Antonio? I don't know man.
As much as that would suck I'd have a hard time believing any team could beat the heat 3 games in a row.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so happy tonight.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done watching it. Jesus christ da **** was that?

This is Kawhi Leonard's finals, the rest are just playing in it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:43 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I'm so happy tonight.
Say it to my face.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Say it to my face.
I. Am. So. Happy. Right. Now.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:07 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami threw the game on purpose to win the Championship back in Miami. They're gonna win the next three straight.. by 8, 5, and then 14 points in Game 6. I know this for a fact.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:14 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Miami threw the game on purpose to win the Championship back in Miami. They're gonna win the next three straight.. by 8, 5, and then 14 points in Game 6. I know this for a fact.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:51 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everyone ready to get this on Heat train?!?

That means you too MS and the SiMS squad, R4L, and even Trog too.

Hit our 3's, come out aggressive on Def, and please let Dwades legs be alive tonite.
:) Does this mean you are on the Spurs train now?

Duncan is just ageless. At this rate he's never going to retire so Pop will continue coaching.

Last edited by Trogdor : 06-12-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:25 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
:) Does this mean you are on the Spurs train now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I. Am. So. Happy. Right. Now.
You'll see. You all will see!

going to go weep back into my pillow....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'll just leave this here *slowly backs away*

Quote:
Jordan never scored under 20 in the finals. LeBron is AVERAGING. 16.6
Old 06-12-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duncan is the only athlete I can remember ever feeling like he both just started in the NBA and has been in the NBA forever. While his production has fluctuated in different seasons, his game is almost exactly the same as it was coming into the league, whereas most players you will usually see progression, adding different skills, or adjusting their game as they get older.

I'm starting to become convinced that Duncan is a robot sent from the future to stay in the league as long as it takes for big men to start learning how to play basketball again.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Duncan is the only athlete I can remember ever feeling like he both just started in the NBA and has been in the NBA forever. While his production has fluctuated in different seasons, his game is almost exactly the same as it was coming into the league, whereas most players you will usually see progression, adding different skills, or adjusting their game as they get older.

I'm starting to become convinced that Duncan is a robot sent from the future to stay in the league as long as it takes for big men to start learning how to play basketball again.
I remember reading somewhere they were talking about him as a rookie and saying they don't remember ever seeing a rookie come in so developed with such a wide array of moves and no weaknesses. It's just stayed that way all these years, pretty rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I can't wait until Duncan retires. So consistent, it's sickening.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post

I feel privileged to have watched the greatest power forward of all time.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I remember reading somewhere they were talking about him as a rookie and saying they don't remember ever seeing a rookie come in so developed with such a wide array of moves and no weaknesses. It's just stayed that way all these years, pretty rare.
"The Big Fundamental" for a reason.

And to think, his first love was swimming.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well he did improve his FT shooting. Only thing there was to improve.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forget the silly LeBron-Kobe debates. If the Spurs win, does that put Duncan ahead of Kobe?
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally I'd take Duncan over Kobe regardless of this series.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Personally I'd take Duncan over Kobe regardless of this series.
This be the troof