Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guaranteed game 7

@BlkSportsOnline: BSO: Joey Crawford Lead Official For Game 6 of NBA Finals
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Guaranteed game 7

@BlkSportsOnline: BSO: Joey Crawford Lead Official For Game 6 of NBA Finals
I'm not sure what you're implying, since game two was one of the better officiated games of these playoffs.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sarcasm is lost on you apparently.

If you support the Heat....then obviously Joey is there to prove he doesnt have bias against Duncan and the Spurs anymore...if you hate the Heat....then he's there to force a game 7.

Nothing good comes out of him being involved in this game.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Sarcasm is lost on you apparently.

If you support the Heat....then obviously Joey is there to prove he doesnt have bias against Duncan and the Spurs anymore...if you hate the Heat....then he's there to force a game 7.

Nothing good comes out of him being involved in this game.
Pretty much this. Joey actually did a nice job in the last one only had two calls I would really argue with and they ended up balancing as it was one in each team's favor. If the NBA chooses ANY other crew this isn't even talking point going into Game 6.

The fact the NBA chose him here even with the outcry prior to the last game makes me think David Stern is sitting in his office like this.

Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...IHBxyk8PDKBwpr

Eh it's not working. Just click it.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 06-18-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stern is such a great heel.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seemed obvious to me this would be 7 games before hand anyway but it's still pretty ******* stupid to put Crawford back in. Guess I should be happy it's game 6 and not game 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't believe one of the topics on First Take was "Should the Spurs rest their stars in Game 6".

I mean ******* really??

Anywayssssss - I fully expect LeBron to put up the beast of all beast games tonight. D Wade gives one solid half of play, Bosh doesn't act like an idiot, and either Allen or Miller will knock down some big 3's.

It's going to game 7.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just want to highlight how stupid good Danny Green is shooting the ball. In NBA history of a 6 games or more series the NBA RECORD is 66.7% from downtown by Danny Ainge (8 for 12).

Danny Green is 25 of 38 for 65.8%. He tripled the sample size and if he goes 1/1 from 3 pt territory he'll be tied exactly in percentage for the record. That is if it goes 6 games. If it goes 7 games the record for percentage belongs to Robert Horry at 48.4% (15 for 31).

Of course he set the record for makes in a series over Ray Allen (who went 22 for 42 [52.4%] over 6 games. Only reaction I have for the entire thing is...

That being said Game 6 should be Lebron's party. If it's not then the Spurs might be celebrating. Time to step up.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Juwan has the "**** just got real" look.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 06-18-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

LOL yeah he did. The fact that Ray Allen hit the "brain is full of f***" meme perfectly is incredible.

Bosh also told the media that the Heat were going to prevent open looks for Green. That's an excellent idea that probably should have been worked on ... somewhere around the 2nd open three of the series.

That being said Bosh used the line "We'll see how he shoots with somebody always on him." 99% sure Danny Green would convert more contested threes than Bosh wide open in the practice facility with his buddies Stegosaurus and T-Rex cheering him on.

Last edited by Trogdor : 06-18-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Yeah, I read the article with Bosh's comments. IMO, it just makes them look ******* stupid. Green kills us for 5 games, and NOW we will have people guarding him???

Ugh.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-18-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Bosh will start playing like a man
Old 06-18-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Skip Bayless said if Pop has it his way he would sit his big 3 today to rest them up for a game 7 I bet it's fun to say outlandish comments that makes no sense just to be different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually enjoy skip bayless trolling but omg...saying that the spurs will basically throw away game 6 is beyond stupid.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

The topic was literally "Should the Spurs rest stars in game 6"

I blame the producers for even allowing that stupid of a question to be presented on national TV.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-18-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have an 8 o'clock EST call tonight. It damn well better be over by 9.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
I wonder if Bosh will start playing like a man
Bosh has a vagina...so no he won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone needs to make Bill Simmons wear a dog collar and shock him every time he says the word legacy.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Let's get this going. I'm tired of the waiting after that performance on Sunday.

And Yes, Bill Simmons is just simply a douche.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-18-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I hope that Bosh jumper doesn't lead to the patented, "let's get Bosh and Wade going early" strategy.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

oh oh Bosh came to play tonight...I think...

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-18-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ridiculous call on Lebron there. Are we allowed to talk about that?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Let's put that call in the bank for when people start bitching about Heat bias later mmm'kay?