Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2013, 01:53 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I was a C's fan I'd be ecstatic. I don't understand why Simmons is being such a *****.

They had no chance at doing anything at all for the next two years. They were too old and not good enough.

Having the Wallace contract sucks, but I don't think they made this move for 2014 or 15 - it's for 16 and beyond.

I'd much rather have this team - with a legit chance to be drafting high - than the team with KG and Pierce that would probably be the 6ish seed in the East and lose in the first or second round (assuming everyone stayed healthy).

Being decent in the NBA is a curse. You want to be really bad or really good.

The first round picks could be good ones, too. For all we know, more signs point to the 2016 and 2018 picks being lottery picks rather than not (considering the age of the Nets roster right now).

I credit the C's and Philly for not holding onto players who are capped as 3-6-seed guys (old Pierce/KG, Jrue Holiday). Get what you can, rebuild well, and take your ****** pills to reap the rewards. You get nothing for a decent year, but you get potentially huge rewards for a bad one. The Blazers should have traded Aldrige for the same reason.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:56 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You had me feeling your whole post because you brought up a lot of valid points... all the way until that last line.

Aldridge can carry a team IMO if he has solid role players around him. Him and Lillard can easily be the cornerstones of a Championship contender.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:01 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree. He hasn't carried them anywhere and his supporting cast isn't that bad.

I think he's a better Bosh, nothing more.

And Lillard isn't going to be a cornerstone of anything if he doesn't improve on defense.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:06 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think next year will be very telling of that. We'll see if Lillard can take the next step after an amazing rookie year, Hickson building on a career year, Batum who is their best role player continues improving, and then if Aldridge can lead them to a solid seed in the playoffs. I really liked their draft with McColllum, Crabbe, and Withey.

Edit: Also on him not carrying them anywhere, keep in mind he was supposed to have the help of Brandon Roy and that went bad. He is finally getting help again the last 2 seasons.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 06-28-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:43 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
The Hawks are gonna bring in Dwight and Rondo and re-sign Josh Smith. It's gonna happen, I swear. I've got sources.
Three huge egos that are going to clash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:55 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
If I was a C's fan I'd be ecstatic. I don't understand why Simmons is being such a *****.

They had no chance at doing anything at all for the next two years. They were too old and not good enough.

Having the Wallace contract sucks, but I don't think they made this move for 2014 or 15 - it's for 16 and beyond.

I'd much rather have this team - with a legit chance to be drafting high - than the team with KG and Pierce that would probably be the 6ish seed in the East and lose in the first or second round (assuming everyone stayed healthy).

Being decent in the NBA is a curse. You want to be really bad or really good.

The first round picks could be good ones, too. For all we know, more signs point to the 2016 and 2018 picks being lottery picks rather than not (considering the age of the Nets roster right now).

I credit the C's and Philly for not holding onto players who are capped as 3-6-seed guys (old Pierce/KG, Jrue Holiday). Get what you can, rebuild well, and take your ****** pills to reap the rewards. You get nothing for a decent year, but you get potentially huge rewards for a bad one.
I agree with every single one of these points.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:09 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the Celtics have the ability to swap picks with the Nets in 2017 in addition to the 2014 1st and unprotected 2016 and 2018 1sts.

This could be a potential gold mine (as well as the unprotected 2015 Clippers pick) .
Old 06-28-2013, 04:22 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

So the Nets are banking on being ultra competitive through 2018? Oh Boy.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-28-2013, 04:58 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
So the Nets are banking on being ultra competitive through 2018? Oh Boy.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:08 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trading Pierce and KG is rough though, no matter if youre a contender or not. Simmons' reaction wasnt about thinking they could win, it was about dealing guys he was ridiculously invested in and, to make it worse, getting nothing substantial back. I went through the same thing as an Astros fan a few years ago when Houston moved Berkman and Oswalt, two guys who meant a ton to the franchise and got sent off for pennies on the dollar and the hope that the return might turn into something in like 5 years. It's brutal. I was completely bummed, and I understand why Simmons is bummed too.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:16 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

I definitely understand it being hard for him. It's hard for me too. Pierce has been my guy for forever and KG brought us a ring. I will forever love these guys for the great memories.

That being said, I've been prepared for this day for a while now. At some point it was just going to be time.

All things considered, I actually think we got a decent return. Those picks could end up being a gold mine and rookie contracts are particularly valuable under the new CBA. Pierce and KG are absolutely still good players, but the fact is that both guys are on the decline, can only play limited minutes, and only have another year or two left in them. That already limits the potential suitors and return, plus when you factor in that KG has a no trade clause it makes things extra difficult. So all things considered, I think we did alright (with the potential to be great in the future).

But again, I do understand. It's a tough day to swallow, but a necessary day and all parties involved understand that.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 06-28-2013 at 05:23 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so excited and am going to have a nice long in detail write up why when I get back from work
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Nets fan, I am interested in seeing how this lineup comes to together. KG and PP don't need to carry the team on their backs anymore. So that should hopefully cut down on the wear and tear on their bodies. Health will be a big issue too. I want to see if Joe J. can actually play up to his potential, while DW plays up to his for a full season. If that can happen I would feel confident in this team.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CP3 and Deron really don't have an excuse for a 1st round exit anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Nets aren't going to win a title with this team, and they are screwed for the future. They have no cap room, no draft picks, they're old as hell and about 15 other things.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Apparently the Celtics get Brooks in the deal rather than Evans and Shengelia. So the final tally (as of now) is...

Pierce/Garnett/Terry for Wallace/Hump/Brooks/Bogans/Joseph/3 1sts/ability to swap picks in '17

Brooks instead of Evans is probably best for both sides. I like Evans, but he's useless to us at this point and should help the Nets. Brooks isn't great, but he's young and could have value to us in a future deal.

Scotty you can keep those Evans jersey hopes alive.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I'd rather have Brooks over Evans.

That's a good pickup.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-28-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Trading Pierce and KG is rough though, no matter if youre a contender or not. Simmons' reaction wasnt about thinking they could win, it was about dealing guys he was ridiculously invested in and, to make it worse, getting nothing substantial back. I went through the same thing as an Astros fan a few years ago when Houston moved Berkman and Oswalt, two guys who meant a ton to the franchise and got sent off for pennies on the dollar and the hope that the return might turn into something in like 5 years. It's brutal. I was completely bummed, and I understand why Simmons is bummed too.
I can understand that. I don't understand why Simmons said they're going to retire KG's number though. Are they really? I mean, I know he's been there a while but...come on. Only the Timberwolves should retire his number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
As a Nets fan, I am interested in seeing how this lineup comes to together. KG and PP don't need to carry the team on their backs anymore. So that should hopefully cut down on the wear and tear on their bodies. Health will be a big issue too. I want to see if Joe J. can actually play up to his potential, while DW plays up to his for a full season. If that can happen I would feel confident in this team.
You're a Nets fan? And here I thought we could be friends.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still hate the trade. Like I said, I was all for it a year and two years ago when there was a legit haul to be had for those guys...

Now the C's need to trade Rondo and Green. And Rondo to Indiana for Granger's contract and picks. Throw Lee/Bass in there for good measure. Send Green to Cleveland for a package of picks.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I can understand that. I don't understand why Simmons said they're going to retire KG's number though. Are they really? I mean, I know he's been there a while but...come on. Only the Timberwolves should retire his number.
They could, but I don't think he matches the impact of the other jerseys. If you retire KG then you are close to retiring Ray's number. But it seems Boston fans in general got sucked in by the KG experience.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
They could, but I don't think he matches the impact of the other jerseys. If you retire KG then you are close to retiring Ray's number. But it seems Boston fans in general got sucked in by the KG experience.
KG's impact on the franchise >>>>>>>> Ray's impact
Old 06-28-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Nets aren't going to win a title with this team, and they are screwed for the future. They have no cap room, no draft picks, they're old as hell and about 15 other things.
here's where I tell you how wrong you are, how happy I am, and why C's fans should be okay with this deal.

NO FUTURE? I watched the Nets start Yi Jianlian, Jarvis Hayes, Bobby Simmons, Jordan Farmar, Johan Petro. All within 3 years ago. You want to tell me about no future? This is our future. This is our chance to win NOW. I don't get this. We have a competitive team NOW (which I'll break down more shortly) so don't give me this "ZOMG NO FUTURE" crap. Especially when Bropez will only be 30. yes THIRTY come that pick in 2018. We also have a super rich owner who's obviously not afraid to pay the luxury tax, so like, there's NO way he could buy any late 1st round and 2nd round draft picks, right? No, no shot. We've got no future. Obviously.

No cap? Well yeah, but JJ's on the books for 3 years, KG is what, 2? Same with Pierce. We plan to be competitive for those 3 years, it's not like we'd need to go out and sign big money starters. We'd have our MLE, or at least parts of it, so yeah, while we're cap strapped for the next few years, it's not like the money is tied into garbage players.

BUT ZOMG KG AND PIERCE AND JJ ARE OLD AND GARBAGE. But see, they're not. I know everyone's gonna look down on this deal and the Nets are desperate blah blah blah, but the fact is: Joe Johnson is the Nets worst starter. Just think of that. No matter your opinion of him and his game at this point, he's the Nets worst starter. Him or Pierce. and Pierce averaged 18 a game last season. JJ in a down season average 16. So, yeah.

Now, looking at the team as a whole. I know brody tried to get cute with his "I'd rather have Reggie than KG statement" which everyone knows is complete nonsense. Especially if you knew anything about the Nets last year. There were games when our starting forwards would combine for 10 points...or less. And that was a regularity. The offense was stagnant. And you all know i have an odd love for both Crash and Reggie but having them out there together was disastrous on offense. Just horrid. The biggest issue was spacing. Now, we throw in KG, who last I checked still has a pretty damn good jumper from the elbow, which compliments the Brookie monster down on the block. AND. If the Nets want to continue the high pick and roll and pick and pop with Brook, KG can still bang around down low in the paint.

Throw in Pierce who can actually MAKE those corner 3's (I love you Crash, but unlike you, I won't miss your jump shot). JJ and Pierce's shooting ability give the Nets ability to space the floor to guys who can step in and hit the J is D-Will drives or Brook/KG feel pressure.

Will we miss the rebounding with Reggie to the bench and Crash replaced by Pierce? Yeah, while that's concern, KG's defensive improvement over Reggie is astronomical. His toughness and rebounding ability will help Brook I believe (and hope) as well. Pierce is fine on the glass. Nothing special, but not a liability. The starting 5 compliment each other well. Yes, they're old and slow. Yeah, we'll struggle against quicker, younger teams. But I believe that with the veteran players, we'll be able to control the games for the most part, and keep the pace slow to benefit us.

The question marks: the bench. I'm upset we gave up MarShon instead of Reggie because now our bench is logjammed with bigs. We've got Reggie and Plumlee, along with Mirza. I think that means the end of Blatche which makes me have all the sads. Our back up 2 is probably Terry, which is actually an interesting piece because while his contract kinda blows, he's a veteran guy with championship experience off the bench to play the one and the 2. Meaning we can ease in Tyshawn Taylor. Who better ******* play. I love Tyshawn and while young, he's a winner and I want to see what Kidd can do with him. We need a real backup 2 though, and our backup wings are young and unproven Bogo and Toko. Which is a bit scary. We're rumored to want Korver, which would be awesome.

Other question mark is obviously Kidd. I'm not sure what his style will be or philosophy. Those are things I don't know and won't know really until the season. Hiring Larry Frank (OMG FRANK SUX jokes) is huge because he knows some of the guys already and has the EXPERIENCE that can help Kidd along and learn the ropes and ins and outs.

Celtics fans, before you throw hissy fits (only some, not all, I know), you got a young scorer in MarShon, cap relief in Hump, and THREE first rounders. BUT OMG WE TOOK ON WALLACE. Yeah, 3 years of a bad contract. You got 3 firsts out of it. 4 essentially if you include MarShon. for one bad contract. You're not winning soon anyway. You wouldn't have with KG and Pierce. No one would've given you (or could've) this much. I understand being upset at losing the 2 guys, I do, but not crying about the future or trade once emotions settle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you sum this up for me scotty thx

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the cool kids are tanking next year. Seriously though tanking next year is the smart play for many teams.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Let's go broke for Tyreke and D12 woot woot!!
If any team wants DHo and Reke, they had better have a group of 3 deadly shooters with unlimited range. It just wouldn't work otherwise.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote