Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the reasoning a lot of people are giving for why getting Bargs is good.

MAN, WE GOTTA GIVE MORE SPACE SO MELO CAN TAKE MORE ****** LONG RANGE TWO POINTERS, DURRRR.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I hate the reasoning a lot of people are giving for why getting Bargs is good.

MAN, WE GOTTA GIVE MORE SPACE SO MELO CAN TAKE MORE ****** LONG RANGE TWO POINTERS, DURRRR.
Spacing the floor is literally the only thing Bargs will do. It damn well better result in Melo drives as opposed to contested 20 footers.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Spacing the floor is literally the only thing Bargs will do. It damn well better result in Melo drives as opposed to contested 20 footers.
Doubtful, Melo loves mid-range jump shots. He's ALWAYS had a bad habit of running up the court and jacking up long two pointers. I ******* hate it. LeBron has become SO good because he completely cut that element of his game. He posts in the paint, gets to the rim, and takes three's at a good percentage. That's what Melo needs to do. I know he's not LeBron when it come to getting to the rim, but he is still damn talented. And he's very good at posting up when he wants to.

I don't even care if Melo is a 3 now. I like him better there anyway. I think he gets too beat up at the 4. David West kicked the crap out of him.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melo is definitely better at the 4, but it doesn't matter really. Melo needs to drive more. He is really damn good when driving, especially against PF.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rasing Canes has offered Dwight free Chicken Fingers for life if he signs with Dallas. It's a done deal people.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Doubtful, Melo loves mid-range jump shots. He's ALWAYS had a bad habit of running up the court and jacking up long two pointers. I ******* hate it. LeBron has become SO good because he completely cut that element of his game. He posts in the paint, gets to the rim, and takes three's at a good percentage. That's what Melo needs to do. I know he's not LeBron when it come to getting to the rim, but he is still damn talented. And he's very good at posting up when he wants to.

I don't even care if Melo is a 3 now. I like him better there anyway. I think he gets too beat up at the 4. David West kicked the crap out of him.
I personally like Melo at the 3 better also but it doesn't really matter because he can offer a mis-match at either spot, but as you said he falls too in love with the long jumpshots. He can hit those shots also but he would shoot a much higher percentage by driving more and giving himself more options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Rasing Canes has offered Dwight free Chicken Fingers for life if he signs with Dallas. It's a done deal people.
I would take this deal so ******* fast.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Help me guys is this good or bad?

@whatelvirosaid 14 min
The New Orleans Pelicans are reportedly making Tyreke Evans a large offer, starting at $11,378,284.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's a Louisiana company too. Just because headquarters is in Houston doesn't make them a Houston company. They need to cut that **** out and show some hometown bias.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post

@whatelvirosaid 14 min
The New Orleans Pelicans are reportedly making Tyreke Evans a large offer, starting at $11,378,284.
Pretty bad. Especially if we assume it is a long deal and the cap number goes each year.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

@whatelvirosaid 14 min
Little too rich for my blood.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Havent seen it so ill post it. warriors exploring david lee trades
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Havent seen it so ill post it. warriors exploring david lee trades
Already posted. I think the Knicks should go for him and Monta in an effort to assemble the worst defensive starting 5 or all time.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Apparently, GS offered to swap Lee and Bargnani before the Knicks trade went down.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Apparently, GS offered to swap Lee and Bargnani before the Knicks trade went down.
Man, wonder why the raptors passed. Anytime you can assemble a Cool-Lee-DeRozan core, you have to do it.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing GS did that solely for cap purposes?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#Tank4Wiggins

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#whenwilljamesdolandie
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

@whatelvirosaid 14 min
That's a lot of money. Most of the time these contracts go up $1m per. So average would be just under 12.9 average and 51.5 total value over 4yrs if my head math is right.

That's a lot of dough for someone who needs a lot of improvement.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Is Vidae and NBA fan now or something?
Old 07-01-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rock Chalk!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#AStormIsComing
Old 07-01-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

@whatelvirosaid 14 min
Better than paying Eric Gordon $15 million a year, or Austin Rivers $1 a year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
#AStormIsComing
It's Andrea Bargnani.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You can't like the move for Bargs, BBD. It is indefensible.