Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
They should try for Millsap instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Millsap and Dwight on the block together would be a pretty nasty rebounding duo.

Josh Smith is still worth it imo though as frustrating as he can be sometimes, he is a playmaker.

On second thought they couldn't afford Millsap anyway.

Smith and Howard both operate the same space when they're doing the things they're best at though. Don't really work well together.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both of them love the weakside defensive help so you are probably right.

I just think Smith would be so effective if a team does with him like the Lakers did with Odom. You tell him to just go out there and do his thing every night with no pressure because he isn't even option #2, and I think you would get the best/most consistent results from him. He is just so talented as was Odom.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if the Warriors make a dumb panic signing now.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Both of them love the weakside defensive help so you are probably right.

I just think Smith would be so effective if a team does with him like the Lakers did with Odom. You tell him to just go out there and do his thing every night with no pressure because he isn't even option #2, and I think you would get the best/most consistent results from him. He is just so talented as was Odom.
The team that will have the most success with Josh Smith is the one that convinces him to wear a shock collar that electrocutes him after every long 2.

Last edited by Rob S : 07-05-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amick just bossed everyone.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
The team that will have the most success with Josh Smith is the one that convinces him to wear a shot collar that electrocutes him after every long 2.
That would be Plan B.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 07-05-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Amick just bossed everyone.
Made Woj look like a clown.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Zach Klein ✔ @ZachKleinWSB
NBA league source tells me Hawks and Rockets working on sign and trade for Josh Smith
Old 07-05-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

There it is.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-05-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dubs were there with the spurs in the playoffs last season. We should've gone 2-0 up. **** the Rockets!

1. Thunder
2. Warriors
3. Spurs
4. Rockets
5. Grizzlies
6. Clippers
7. Jazz
8. Nuggets

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Lin-Harden-Parsons-Smith-Howard

Not bad at all as long as Morey invests in that shock collar. Ideally they can also pull Jack (or another pass 1st PG that doesn't turn it over a fuckton).
Old 07-05-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawks have wanted a C next to Horford for a while, so Asik makes sense there. Not sure exactly what salary Smith would demand, but Lin might also have to be included to make the salaries with. Maybe get a 3rd team involved to take Lin? Looking at the salaries it seems a bit complex to me, but maybe I'm missing something obvious.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Thunder
2. Clippers
3. Spurs
4. Rockets
5. Warriors
6. Grizz
7. Wolves
8. Nuggets

I'll definitely change this a thousand times before the season starts.

Last edited by yo123 : 07-05-2013 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Rockets next call needs to be Jack. He isn't going to be the cheap though either.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-05-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

So Morey basically flipped Kyle Lowry, Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb, and a first round pick into James Harden and Dwight Howard. Pretty good.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The west can really just beat up on each other...

And Adam Silver is already licking his lips, he can be David Stern Jr. and get ready to rig the lottery and get the Lakers Wiggins!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pick came from lowry
Old 07-05-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
pick came from lowry
They sent two first rounders to OKC, one from Lowry and one that they had from Dallas for some reason that I can't find.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MavsTankMode2014
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Houston sends Royce White to Philly...

wat.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gooooooooooooood, go away Royce.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My biggest concern with Dwight Howard's next team was that he wears the black UA under his jersey and it looks awful with the Lakers uniforms. Honest.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Houston management was probably throwing him out to anyone.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-05-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Houston management was probably throwing him out to anyone.
I'm not surprised they dumped him. I'm surprised someone took him.