Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they threw a bus at them.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** is Denver doing since the Karl firing? Interest in Ellis, let Iggy go, let Ujiri go, the stupid ass Koufos for Arthur deal, the stupid ass trade of Rudy Gobert...my god. I'm done with them.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the Rockets making **** happen. Dwight, Josh Smith, and Harden should be fun to watch at the least. Now I guess we can go blow money on Bynum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
What the **** is Denver doing since the Karl firing? Interest in Ellis, let Iggy go, let Ujiri go, the stupid ass Koufos for Arthur deal, the stupid ass trade of Rudy Gobert...my god. I'm done with them.
When the **** does this happen?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea i don't get it. Denver has been a disaster in the last few weeks.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping that the Lakers tank this year. Let Kobe rest, don't replace Howard with anyone special. Let them keep financial flexibility and get a top 5 draft pick this year.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
When the **** does this happen?
Draft night. So basically the Griz have a big man rotation of Z-Bo/Gasol/Ed Davis/Koufos, which is probably the best in the NBA right now. The Nuggets lost an above average center and picked up a ****** power forward.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-05-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Until Gallo comes back they're probably going to start a lineup of

Lawson/Fournier/Chandler/Faried/McGee with Miller, Arthur and crap coming off the bench

Bleh.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Until Gallo comes back they're probably going to start a lineup of

Lawson/Fournier/Chandler/Faried/McGee with Miller, Arthur and crap coming off the bench

Bleh.
Was Ujiri THAT important to them?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-05-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean, if they kept Karl they might still have Iggy.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ujiri already off to a good start in TOR dumping Bargs for expirings and picks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Ujiri already off to a good start in TOR dumping Bargs for expirings and picks.
If you're going to bash the Bargs trade, at least take kindness on us poor NYK fans and do it correctly. We didn't deal expirings at least.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone else incapable of not saying Javale McGee using his best Shaq impression? I can't read that man's name without Shaq's voice in my head.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If you're going to bash the Bargs trade, at least take kindness on us poor NYK fans and do it correctly. We didn't deal expirings at least.
Correction taken!

OK so now the Pelicans are trying trade Ryan Anderson for Omer Asik. If HOU lands Ryno... daaaaaang.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I'm not surprised they dumped him. I'm surprised someone took him.
Philly's GM was assistant GM on the Rockets when they draft White. Likely has some sort of knowledge of him or relationship.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anderson would be a perfect compliment to Howard and Harden. Would like him a lot more than Josh Smith.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anderson is that 3pt sharpshooter they need - perfect fit.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Rockets land Anderson...... the west is dunnzo. Their 3P shooting is gonna be legit with Parsons/Anderson, they'll have a perimeter scorer with Harden and a stud C in Howard. They'll compete with the Thunder and Kings for the first overall seed.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Lin-Harden-Parsons-Anderson-Howard is very, very good.

Easily a top 5 offense. They'll have some definite defensive issues, but if Howard's back is right, he can provide some serious damage control on that side of the floor.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If the Rockets land Anderson...... the west is dunnzo. Their 3P shooting is gonna be legit with Parsons/Anderson, they'll have a perimeter scorer with Harden and a stud C in Howard. They'll compete with the Thunder and Kings for the first overall seed.
What you did there...I see it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Correction taken!

OK so now the Pelicans are trying trade Ryan Anderson for Omer Asik. If HOU lands Ryno... daaaaaang.
apparently we won't send ryno for asik straight up. we'll need something else too.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Lin-Harden-Parsons-Anderson-Howard is very, very good.

Easily a top 5 offense. They'll have some definite defensive issues, but if Howard's back is right, he can provide some serious damage control on that side of the floor.
It's rumored that Calderon wants to follow Howard, so Calderon going there is another possibility.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-05-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 8m
Source close to Dwight Howard: "The reports are inaccurate. The Lakers haven't been informed of anything" WHY WON'T THIS END!?

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 4m
Dwight Howard is en route to L.A. now to meet with Lakers. I'm told the extra money that he could earn in L.A. is still weighing on Howard.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 4m
The only teams that have been informed that they're out of the running are the Dallas Mavericks, Atlanta Hawks and Golden State Warriors.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 3m
I'm really sorry, everyone. I want this to be over too. I'm just tweeting what I'm hearing from very, very reliable sources.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 35s
Dwight Howard will meet with the Lakers very soon and then an official decision is expected "tonight or tomorrow morning." #almostover

Old 07-05-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why does everyone assume we're going to miss the playoffs this coming season?

we've missed the playoffs what... twice? since kobe's been in the league
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bojan is coming over scotty!!!

rejoice!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote