Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish the Wolves somehow trade for Chandler Parsons. Greatest all white starting 5 in history.

PG: Rubio
SG: Budinger
SF: Parsons
PF: Love
C: Pek
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I wish the Wolves somehow trade for Chandler Parsons. Greatest all white starting 5 in history.

I'm sure in some quarters that would be called racist (go figure) but that would be interesting. Would the Spanish national team qualify as the best starting 5 ever?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
keep your heads up, wolves fans, youre close to making a move that could put you in contention

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h
Minnesota has emerged as a strong frontrunner to sign free agent Ronny Turiaf, league sources tell Y! Sports.
Yeah..contention as in....

n.
1. a struggling together in opposition; strife; conflict.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't look like its going to happen, but AK47 on the Spurs would be awesomeness.
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
PF by a mile.
I agree with this. Once he grows into his man suit, he should be playing PF.

He's gonna be playing SF at AZ though. I do love his handle and I think he could do it. He needs to make sure he doesn't embarrass himself shooting.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turiaf, Sacre, Olynyk.....Gonzaga bigmen have faired better than their guards i would say.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gordon is a PF easy. His length is fine for the position and he's a freak athlete on top of that. If (when) he puts on 15-20 pounds he's set. At PF he's a matchup nightmare, at SF he sucks at shooting.

I'm curious to see how he does at SF at Zona, but I'm skeptical. Hopefully it helps him improve his skills, rather than making him fall in love with perimeter crap.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Doesn't look like its going to happen, but AK47 on the Spurs would be awesomeness.
Yeah? I don't see them as a good combo. Keep in mind, Sloan made AK47 cry every other day pretty much. I don't see him and Pop meshing too well.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Yeah? I don't see them as a good combo. Keep in mind, Sloan made AK47 cry every other day pretty much. I don't see him and Pop meshing too well.
Maybe, but just looking at on the court it would be an awesome fit. Pop would love AK's versatility on both ends.

Parker/Green/Leonard/AK/Duncan is a sweet lineup for Pop to play with.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely would be interesting and make them a hell of a lot better than they already are, but I just could see AK going into a shell after the first few times Pop lights into him like he does with everyone.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 07-11-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Turiaf, Sacre, Olynyk.....Gonzaga bigmen have faired better than their guards i would say.
STOCKTON! That is all.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Dan Dickau lasted a few years in the NBA didn't he? Not exactly productive years, but still made teams.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-11-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
STOCKTON! That is all.
For sure. I was thinking more, Stepp, Morrison, Pargo, Downs, Dickau.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For sure. I was thinking more, Stepp, Morrison, Pargo, Downs, Dickau.
I figured. Felt like being a naysayer.

#OlynykHypeTrain

Old 07-11-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post

I made an all white team in 2k... they won 66 games and the championship

Dragic/Redick/Parsons/Dirk/Love, Kirilenko 6th man
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I made an all white team in 2k... they won 66 games and the championship

Dragic/Redick/Parsons/Dirk/Love, Kirilenko 6th man
So you shot a lot of 3's

Old 07-11-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So you shot a lot of 3's
well it is 2k
Old 07-11-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
I figured. Felt like being a naysayer.

#OlynykHypeTrain
I actually forgot about John. I got totally on board with the Zags back a decade or more ago when they had the whole Cinderella thing going.

Olynyk looks like he'll be a good fit in Boston. They'll eventually get that big time wing shooter there (Wiggins/Parker preferably) so it should be interesting there.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
I actually forgot about John. I got totally on board with the Zags back a decade or more ago when they had the whole Cinderella thing going.

Olynyk looks like he'll be a good fit in Boston. They'll eventually get that big time wing shooter there (Wiggins/Parker preferably) so it should be interesting there.
Of the original Cinderella team, Frahm was my favorite.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-11-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Of the original Cinderella team, Frahm was my favorite.
Richie was a good player. Casey Calvary was always a great one to watch at the college level.

For me they did better there when they snuck up on people. As the target switched toward them they didn't have the success, tournament wise.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lakers have won the Nick Young Sweepstakes

Agent Mark Bartelstein announces Nick Young is signing with the Lakers
Old 07-11-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
The Lakers have won the Nick Young Sweepstakes

Agent Mark Bartelstein announces Nick Young is signing with the Lakers
Not sure that tips the balance of power in the west. The Lakers are fast approaching irrelevant status in the NBA.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God the nets just need to get a swing with the mini MLE. So badly
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 19m
Nick Young at the minimum? Monta Ellis hasn't signed? What NBA is this? In fits and starts, league getting smarter.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
God the nets just need to get a swing with the mini MLE. So badly
Like AK47 who just signed?