Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I love Len. I would have taken him over Noel as well. We'll see how that works out.
Probably because you suck.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Probably because you suck.
Lies....I hate your face.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I don't get giving up so much for Scola.

Gerald Green must just rub people the wrong way. He's certainly not the smartest player, but he'll show flashes of what people thought he could be. I could see him getting some playing time with Phoenix. They really don't have much as far as swingmen go. Mostly just a bunch of combo guards.
Gerald green is balls. I thought they got mason plumlee at first who would have been a nice pull, but miles is also balls. They did do well to get a first for a guy that was basically useless for a team like theirs, even though it will be a late one.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerald Green is horrid. I'm not sure why he is still in the NBA besides always being a possible dunk contest contestant.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Gerald green is balls. I thought they got mason plumlee at first who would have been a nice pull, but miles is also balls. They did do well to get a first for a guy that was basically useless for a team like theirs, even though it will be a late one.
Mason is balls.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-27-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mason is balls.
i don't see why he can't be a rotational big. elite level athlete with solid size, plus he put up numbers last year which confuses me as to why you don't like him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they are both useless, we save a million if we decline Plumlee's option and get a 2014 1st though :)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Gerald Green is horrid. I'm not sure why he is still in the NBA besides always being a possible dunk contest contestant.
Because he'll have games where he just goes off and shows the potential he had and he was pretty efficient for the Nets a couple years ago. He's just not a bright person from everything I've read and he wears on coaches quick because I guess he doesn't pick up on what they're trying to teach him.

Trading a first rounder for Scola was just too much.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Green had like four good games with the Nets.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-27-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mason is balls.
Define balls.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can anyone think Gerald Green is not terrible?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
your Len hate is so random

what teams need a PG/C
Milwaukee needs a point guard

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Greg Odens. Getting mine

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
id take a 2013 lottery protected 1st for him, seems like you have the cap space

7 1sts in the next 3 years

PHX 13/14/15
Mil 13
Min 14
Ind 14
LAL 15

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
How can anyone think Gerald Green is not terrible?
but the cupcake dunk though
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
take a look at the sixers roster.
Pretty sure the only PG on their roster is Michael Carter-Williams.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I take it you don't like Neal?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
he's not much of a traditional 1. he's a useful combo guard and bench guy, but i don't think they have plans for him to run the offense
Old 07-27-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I really like the Neal signing. I think he'll serve as Mayo's backup. Jennings might return at his qualifying offer price and Ridnour is the backup along with Wolters.

Old 07-27-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Neal is worthless. He had a nice little run in the playoffs but outside of that, he's never really done anything at all. And Scola's a downgrade from Psycho T, so it's an all around bad day for playoff teams in the East.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-27-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Neal is worthless. He had a nice little run in the playoffs but outside of that, he's never really done anything at all. And Scola's a downgrade from Psycho T, so it's an all around bad day for playoff teams in the East.
when you look at what the pacers needed (offense, not defense), scola is a pretty ideal fit. they also obviously have some faith in mahinmi. whether you agree with that is subjective, but you can't deny that scola fills a pretty dire need for indy - bench scoring
Old 07-27-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Career 10 ppg and 40% from 3 is miserable for a guy coming off the bench

Old 07-27-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
when you look at what the pacers needed (offense, not defense), scola is a pretty ideal fit. they also obviously have some faith in mahinmi. whether you agree with that is subjective, but you can't deny that scola fills a pretty dire need for indy - bench scoring
What makes Scola a better offensive player than Psycho T? He'll shoot better percentages sure, but Psycho T got to the line better and was better on the glass.

Quote:
Career 10 ppg and 40% from 3 is miserable for a guy coming off the bench
He might score 10 points on 8 shots and do nothing else, that's not exactly the best thing in the world for a bench guy. Hell he basically got almost as much as Mike Dunleavy, when MD is better at everything.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-27-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
What makes Scola a better offensive player than Psycho T? He'll shoot better percentages sure, but Psycho T got to the line better and was better on the glass.
first, scola is a more versatile offensive player. he can hit a mid-range jumper and do some things in the low post. hansbrough was actually a worse defensive rebounder last season, percentage-wise. and my guess is that with his ORB% a lot of his work getting to the line was a result of being fouled on putbacks. it doesn't mean he's not useful, just more limited. you don't really need to worry about hansbrough on pick and pops
Old 07-27-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:

He might score 10 points on 8 shots and do nothing else, that's not exactly the best thing in the world for a bench guy. Hell he basically got almost as much as Mike Dunleavy, when MD is better at everything.
Dunleavy was the best value signing of the whole off-season.