Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where the hell did that come from, Ray? Damn.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I forgot to mention the other day, but Smith and Jennings are exactly what I feared. Goddammit.
It's not your fault. How were you supposed to know that in their 5th and 10th seasons in the NBA, neither Jennings nor Smith all of a sudden changed their games to the exact opposite of what they've done their entire careers? I mean, if a player doesn't change every aspect of his game by year 5, surely he does it by year 10.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
It's not your fault. How were you supposed to know that in their 5th and 10th seasons in the NBA, neither Jennings nor Smith all of a sudden changed their games to the exact opposite of what they've done their entire careers? I mean, if a player doesn't change every aspect of his game by year 5, surely he does it by year 10.
I SIT HERE AND PRAISE JIMMY BUCKETS ALL DAY, AND THIS IS THE **** I GET? **** you Iowa, we are done. DONE.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Miller just doesn't get this efficiency thing.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I SIT HERE AND PRAISE JIMMY BUCKETS ALL DAY, AND THIS IS THE **** I GET? **** you Iowa, we are done. DONE.
Sorry, at least you guys don't still have Villanu...oh wait.

Plus, everyone knows Buckets is awesome sauce. It's science.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Stop fouling DeAndre! My fantasy team most assuredly does not enjoy this.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

buckets needs a better hair cut

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in full tank mode for the Raps now.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
buckets needs a better hair cut
Whoa...whooooaaaa...

I'll admit the Buckets hype is getting a bit out of hand, and Brody isn't helping. But don't you ever, EVER insult the greatness that is his new hair style. It's like part uptown fade, part Afro, and alllll sex.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Where have you been, Baines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Whoa...whooooaaaa...

I'll admit the Buckets hype is getting a bit out of hand, and Brody isn't helping. But don't you ever, EVER insult the greatness that is his new hair style. It's like part uptown fade, part Afro, and alllll sex.
Buckets hype is just beginning, deal with it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where have you been, Baines?

Buckets hype is just beginning, deal with it.
Falcons suck, my fantasy teams both suck, Raptors are going to go five games under .500. ****'s rough, bro.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I thought you were pro cool rights?
Old 11-07-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jonas is gonna be sexy tho.

This is a good thing for the Raps in the long run anyway.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I thought you were pro cool rights?
I was happy when we almost traded Rudy Cool for nothing to the Pistons. This team is an 8th seed in an absolute best scenario that will just get swept by the Heat. Time to bring the hometown kid home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

I do think Jonas will be great. Casey needs to play him for than 24 minutes a game first though. It's crazy to think that he's actually a couple months younger than me.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I was happy when we almost traded Rudy Cool for nothing to the Pistons. This team is an 8th seed in an absolute best scenario that will just get swept by the Heat. Time to bring the hometown kid home.
Weren't you for the original trade though?
Old 11-07-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

Tanking doesn't work, why won't anyone listen?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I do think Jonas will be great. Casey needs to play him for than 24 minutes a game first though. It's crazy to think that he's actually a couple months younger than me.

The point in your life when you realize that every new professional athlete will be younger than you for the rest of your life is a tough realization.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Tanking doesn't work, why won't anyone listen?
This is possibly one of the best drafts in the last 20 years, having a high draft pick could be huge. You look at things in absolutes all the time, and it's not always right.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Weren't you for the original trade though?
Way back when I did want to get rid of Calderon pretty bad. I loved Ed Davis (who wasn't done much of anything in Memphis) but thought *** would help propel us to at least a 5/6 seed. I was wrong.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Jesus Shuttlesworth do I hate Reggie Miller. Why the **** does he persist with the Blake post garbage?
Old 11-07-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
This is possibly one of the best drafts in the last 20 years, having a high draft pick could be huge. You look at things in absolutes all the time, and it's not always right.
We need to let the college season actually play out first. It looks strong, but Wiggins could easily flame out like Harrison Barnes, Julius Randle could look like a mini Beasley (without Beasley's insane production in college), Marcus Smart could be Marcus Smart again...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, we all know Marcus Smart sucks. Although, MCW is somehow good so I don't know what to think anymore.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
We need to let the college season actually play out first. It looks strong, but Wiggins could easily flame out like Harrison Barnes, Julius Randle could look like a mini Beasley (without Beasley's insane production in college), Marcus Smart could be Marcus Smart again...
I agree that it's possible that this class is overhyped, but in the long run would you rather get swept by the Heat or get a chance at an elite player? Because there are a ton of potential elite players in this class.

And Marcus Smart has legitimate NBA skills, y'all look way too far into one year of poor shooting, if he improves his jumper I like Baron Davis as a comparison.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Miami is destroying Paul right now with the high trap above the arc.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DWaaaaaaaaaaaade!!!!!!!!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote