Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spo haters, pls go. He has absolutely destroyed the Clips offense this half.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

But all he has to do is give the ball to Lebron! A good coach and Lebron can't possibly exist on the same team!
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? what number is he? i have'nt seen him in a uniform. how hard is it to coach that team, maybe michael beasley but everyone else are pros who know what they're doing

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Really? what number is he? i have'nt seen him in a uniform. how hard is it to coach that team, maybe michael beasley but everyone else are pros who know what they're doing
You watching the game or no?
Old 11-07-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You watching the game or no?
somewhat, i'm switching between this, stanford/oregon, viking/redskins. so actually no. I'll go

Old 11-07-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coaches are overvalued, *shrug*.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They absolutely are. However, the Heat completely changed their defensive philosophy at halftime and have eviscerated the Clippers offense. The man deserves his credit here.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree to an extent, but who is the last bad coach to win a title? (I think I've asked you this before)
Old 11-07-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I agree to an extent, but who is the last bad coach to win a title? (I think I've asked you this before)
But when do coaches actually keep a bad reputation once they have won a title?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
But when do coaches actually keep a bad reputation once they have won a title?
No, who did you legitimately think was a bad coach before they won a title?

I don't care about reputations, the vast majority of fans are stupid.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

those last 30 sec were very dumb for Blake Griffin

Old 11-07-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

Doc is the only one you may have an argument for in at least the last 10 years.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

Doc Rivers.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Doc is the only one you may have an argument for in at least the last 10 years.
More like at least the last 18 years, and maybe longer after that, and that's IF you consider Doc to be a below average coach, which I don't think I do. Point is that coaches may be a bit overvalued and players are MUCH more important, but we're not talking MLB manager level irrelevance here.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Houston, you have a problem, his name, Dwight Howard

Old 11-07-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was a Spo hater the first season, but then he won a title, then another one. Yeah, people can say he won them with LeBron, but how many titles did Mike Brown win with LeBron? You can ask where he would be without LeBron, but who cares really? He won two titles, he can't suck.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

lakers 36 points at the end of the 1st qtr, take that Dwight

Old 11-07-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

#FreeMillsap
Old 11-07-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I was a Spo hater the first season, but then he won a title, then another one. Yeah, people can say he won them with LeBron, but how many titles did Mike Brown win with LeBron? You can ask where he would be without LeBron, but who cares really? He won two titles, he can't suck.
There's a little bit of a difference between having Wade and Bosh versus Boobie/Mo-Williams and Sideshow Bob around LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Lakers 11 for 14 in 3pt FG in the first half, Lakers lead 64-50

Old 11-07-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I said it before the year......but I'm not sure how much Houston's defense actually improved with the addition of Howard. Their perimeter defense is still goddawful and the interior defense wasn't a huge problem in the first place.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brewer's a great perimeter defender, but McHale won't play him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh, Pau. What a smart player.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Steve Blake BOOM!

Old 11-07-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Take that Dwight! you *****