Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's Zach Lowe's article on the trade

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...and-sacramento

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the very least a line up of

PG: Isiah Thomas
SG. Ben Mclemore
SF: Rudy ***
PF: Derrick Williams
C: Demarcus Cousins

Could be intriguing. Although, talk about stunt growth for Ben Mac due to offensive black holes.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben McLemore is going to want to kill himself.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
At the very least a line up of

PG: Isiah Thomas
SG. Ben Mclemore
SF: Rudy ***
PF: Derrick Williams
C: Demarcus Cousins

Could be intriguing. Although, talk about stunt growth for Ben Mac due to offensive black holes.
That could be a great transition offense.

And that's about all I can say that's good.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So next the Raptors are trying to pawn of Lowry.

Who will be the takers?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad the Mavs will smash the kings further into the ground tonight

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad? That would be ideal
Old 12-09-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just win the lottery and take Jabari Parker. I just want Jabari Parker.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Just win the lottery and take Jabari Parker. I just want Jabari Parker.
Not happenin' broski. You just won the Rudy Cool sweepstakes!
Old 12-09-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Not happenin' broski. You just won the Rudy Cool sweepstakes!
The good news is that I don't think the Cool Sweepstakes really affects the lottery chances either way. Maybe a couple more wins. Maybe a couple more losses. But in the big picture there it doesn't move the needle either way.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN Trade Machine analysis has Kings 2 games worse after the deal and Toronto 4 games worse lol
Old 12-09-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I keep hitting refresh on my Twitter, ESPN, NFLDC and SactownRoyalty tabs hoping to see the Kings trading a package of JT and MT away.

That's the biggest positive in this trade IMO. That it will get the ball rolling on getting out of those 2 contracts.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I keep hitting refresh on my Twitter, ESPN, NFLDC and SactownRoyalty tabs hoping to see the Kings trading a package of JT and MT away.

That's the biggest positive in this trade IMO. That it will get the ball rolling on getting out of those 2 contracts.
JT/McCallum for Jameer. Deal?
Old 12-09-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:

Yep. I think JT is the next one to go since he actually is somewhat decent. Thornton has been worthless
Old 12-09-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When the hell is Vucci Mane coming back, D?
Old 12-09-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
When the hell is Vucci Mane coming back, D?
He could be playing tonight! If not, soon.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He could be playing tonight! If not, soon.
Good. I just acquired his services in fantasy.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Good. I just acquired his services in fantasy.
Smart man. You're gonna love him.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Smart man. You're gonna love him.
Yup. And I unloaded DeAndre Jordan in the same trade
Old 12-09-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yup. And I unloaded DeAndre Jordan in the same trade
You unloaded a guy who basically owns in fantasy outside of being lousy at free throws, whoopie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-09-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You unloaded a guy who basically owns in fantasy outside of being lousy at free throws, whoopie.
Yeah, but punting is too much effort, lousy is an understatement and I am 1st in blocks by like 75. And Vucevic is close enough to replacing his boards/FG.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, but punting is too much effort, lousy is an understatement and I am 1st in blocks by like 75. And Vucevic is close enough to replacing his boards/FG.
You suck, Rob.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-09-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You suck, Rob.
Tony Wroten is the one who sucks. Oh. And the Pistons' cap situation.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Derrick Rose sucks. Modern day Grant Hill.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

No, he's more of a modern day Penny Hardaway.

RIP TheManInBlack