Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard a joke today too.

Old 12-17-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who do you think are the best backcourt in the NBA?

CP3 & ?
Curry & Thompson
Bledsoe & Dragic
Lillard & Matthews
Hill & George
Old 12-17-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deron and Joe Johnson.

In reality.....I think it is CP3 and JJ, but the best on current form is probably Lillard and Matthews.

Last edited by Rob S : 12-17-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry, did you see those two last night?

Healthy D-Will makes such an absurd difference.

I saw DWill has some ridiculous metric numbers over the last 3 games that I could show you but I find those numbers and stats stupid anyway...even though it's like a god damn basketball bible to some...many here, too
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Memphis' announcing crew is horrendous.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm sorry, did you see those two last night?

Healthy D-Will makes such an absurd difference.

I saw DWill has some ridiculous metric numbers over the last 3 games that I could show you but I find those numbers and stats stupid anyway...even though it's like a god damn basketball bible to some...many here, too
I make fun to feel better about Felton and JR. That said, D Will and Joe Johnson are comically overpaid.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I make fun to feel better about Felton and JR.
fair enough.

That was more pre-emptive BBD trolling and Brody stats nerd bible thumping.

Knicks-Nets good rivalry and not "who can suck the least" rivalry would've been so much cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

Knicks-Nets good rivalry and not "who can suck the least" rivalry would've been so much cooler
It would've. Then again, if that were the case, I wouldn't be going to the game tm night for $5.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ty Lawson is so much fun to watch. He goes 100% every trip down the floor.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I heard a joke today too.

You made that we're actually good, mate?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You made that we're actually good, mate?
Are you Caddy now? And you're not by any means good.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you Caddy now? And you're not by any means good.
We beat the Pacers in Indiana! And we're better than your piece of **** team...plus, we aren't completely doomed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
We beat the Pacers in Indiana! And we're better than your piece of **** team...plus, we aren't completely doomed.
You are better than the Knicks. And you're not completely doomed, but only because Drummond.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
You are better than the Knicks. And you're not completely doomed, but only because Drummond.
Monroe is still a thing too, dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Monroe is still a thing too, dammit.
But you either lose him or sign him to a max and then are stuck with the current team.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Memphis' announcing crew is horrendous.
Can't be as bad as the bobcats... get all those excellent games on dish alternate since er im in nc i guess coast
Old 12-17-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
But you either lose him or sign him to a max and then are stuck with the current team.
You're going to sign Melo to the Super Max.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
who do you think are the best backcourt in the NBA?

CP3 & ?
Curry & Thompson
Bledsoe & Dragic
Lillard & Matthews
Hill & George
Wall & Beal!!!!

Comparing though:
Wall & Beal: 40.1 ppg/8.8 rpg/12.5 apg/3.0 spg
Curry & Thompson: 44.3 ppg/7.5 rpg/11.5 apg/2.7 spg
Bledsoe & Dragic: 38.6 ppg/7.3 rpg/12.5 apg/3.0 spg
Lillard & Matthews: 36.2 ppg/7.7 rpg/7.7 apg/1.8 spg

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Wall & Beal!!!!

Comparing though:
Wall & Beal: 40.1 ppg/8.8 rpg/12.5 apg/3.0 spg
Curry & Thompson: 44.3 ppg/7.5 rpg/11.5 apg/2.7 spg
Bledsoe & Dragic: 38.6 ppg/7.3 rpg/12.5 apg/3.0 spg
Lillard & Matthews: 36.2 ppg/7.7 rpg/7.7 apg/1.8 spg
Bledsoe and Dragic are so much better than Wall and Beal. Same with the other two, really.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You're going to sign Melo to the Super Max.
If we do that, we are ******. No debate there.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Cousins has made 9 shots and it didnt even take 40 attempts
Cousins has been on a rip this year. But he didn't deserve his money. Or something. Too bad we lost to the ******* bobcats.

Also, Curry & Thompson are the best back court in the league. CP3 and a wooden plank come in a close second.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boogie do what Boogie do.

And *** left the game with knee injury.

Shut him down.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh man. Iggy just got blocked on what would've been an epic highlight.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rondo to Sac seems pretty damn laughable at this point.

Asik to Boston does seem to have a bit of momentum to it though.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtu.be/DStF13lOnMQ