Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2013, 02:29 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
1. Len sucks
2. Nerlens plays the same position and was clearly better
3. If upside was your goal, Mac should've been the pick
Nerlens got red flagged by the best training staff in sports, who is Mac?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:47 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Nerlens got red flagged by the best training staff in sports, who is Mac?
McLemore. And I'd be damn worried about Len's foot issues.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well i doubt the suns have much interest in your medical opinion

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
well i doubt the suns have much interest in your medical opinion
Nobody in the NBA cares about any of our opinions on anything. And the Suns also judged Eric Gordon to be healthy enough to offer him a max so......
Old 12-22-2013, 03:02 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nobody in the NBA cares about any of our opinions on anything. And the Suns also judged Eric Gordon to be healthy enough to offer him a max so......
They told me not to tell anyone, but the Pat Riley waited for my approval before he signed LeBron and Bosh.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

78 points (on 42 shots) and 29 boards for Pek/Love combined tonight.

That's good, right?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, the Clippers remain the biggest bunch of whining little bitches in the league. Every single call against them is a crime against humanity.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Lol. Overtime!
Old 12-23-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Okay Kevin Martin.

Okay.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Corey Brewer is worthless.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Kevin Martin shaving points is a bigger problem right now.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

JJ Barea sucks. Why is he in the game?
Old 12-23-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you should use this as your avy rob

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Swanson > Melo
Old 12-23-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

DeAndre Jordan is way better than he used to be, but he's still not that great of a defender. He gets flashy blocks and he's an outstanding rebounder, but his man to man post defense should be so much better.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I love me some Jared Dudley. He held that one too. Awesome.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

******* Dante Cunningham.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

That should be a shooting foul.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:23 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

When does being a sports fan stop sucking?
Old 12-23-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
When does being a sports fan stop sucking?
At least your team didn't blow everything in football and sign Josh Smith in basketball. I would trade Josh Smith for Ben Gordon's expiring, that's how much I hate him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
At least your team didn't blow everything in football and sign Josh Smith in basketball. I would trade Josh Smith for Ben Gordon's expiring, that's how much I hate him.
At least you get to play in the garbage ass east and make the playoffs.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I told you, the Knicks would do it for Amar'e if you include a pick.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

how many ******* important bunnies is pek going to miss this season?
Old 12-23-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
how many ******* important bunnies is pek going to miss this season?
Maybe start going to Love instead? What a waste of epic games from both Love and Pek.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Maybe start going to Love instead? What a waste of epic games from both Love and Pek.
He missed a 3 footer, the problem wasn't the playcall.

I hope Kevin Martin feels bad about this one.