Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

The Nuggets just can't seem to do anything...especially with Camby on the bench...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

The Lakers are getting a bunch of no calls....it's actually funny because the Nuggets get called for everything the Lakers....
Old 04-28-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I'm proud of these Hawks. Makes me think of what they baby Bulls have been the last few years. More athletic though. Jealous.

Amazing all those fans in that arena. Where did they come from?

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good game going on between Denver and LA. Kenyon Martin completely shut down Kobe in the 3rd quarter. I don't know how long that will last though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Pretty good game going on between Denver and LA. Kenyon Martin completely shut down Kobe in the 3rd quarter. I don't know how long that will last though.
this is one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen....I mean guys are just jacking up shots from all over the court and playing no defense...the score is low only because both teams are shooting horribly

Phil needs to put Gasol and Kobe back in though....
Old 04-28-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably one of the worst displays of shot selection I have ever seen by JR Smith there. But he was bailed out by an awful call.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Am I watching 5 on 5 at the YMCA???? The only NBA caliber play the last 20 minutes has been Carmelo's SICK pass.

Bosanac01
Old 04-29-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Am I watching 5 on 5 at the YMCA???? The only NBA caliber play the last 20 minutes has been Carmelo's SICK pass.
well...Kobe just awoke from his slumber...but the Lake Show still plays no defense...

J.R. Smith is single handedly keeping the Nuggets in this game...and as I type this, Smith gets a steal, the bucket, and 1....
Old 04-29-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Wow. Some games JR Smith makes me wonder why he is an NBA player. Other games he goes out and drops 26 points.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

That has to be about 5 illegal screens for the Nuggets tonight.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Wow. Some games JR Smith makes me wonder why he is an NBA player. Other games he goes out and drops 26 points.
he's an excellent offensive player....he just needs better decision making...
Old 04-29-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

if the nuggets could get a shooter that plays defense as well...they could be very dangerous....good series though....
Old 04-29-2008, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Ever since I commented the game had a much better flow. lol. With some tweaks in style especially on defense the Nuggets can be a top 3 regular season team next year. To go far in the playoffs they got two go to guys and a dumb 3rd go to guy in JR Smith who if he becomes smart and consistent they are bordline unstoppable.

Nuggets:

To have a great regular season and win a season or two: play better defense, take better shots.

To get to Title Contention in the playoffs: better defense, smarter offensive decisions, more low post scoring, less outside shooting, dedicated focus solely on winning. They waver too much. But they are SO TALENTED.

Bosanac01
Old 04-29-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Brown to coach Bobcats....

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...9809 9&spln=1

It was just the breaking news on ESPN news.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:13 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Larry Brown to coach Bobcats....

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...9809 9&spln=1

It was just the breaking news on ESPN news.
nice, they have a very talented young team, a good coach could make them into a contender in the East

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gerald wallace time to shine

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They basically have the pieces in place just need to stay healthy

Old 04-29-2008, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

If the Mavs get eliminated anybody think Avery Johnson would get fired by Cuban like it's been rumored? He'd be number 1 on my list for the Bulls HC position.

Bosanac01
Old 04-29-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I'm surprised that the Heat hired the rookie coach. My friend accurately predicted this thinking that if Riley wants to get back into coaching or needs to make a quick change, it'll be easier with the coach he can manipulate and quickly remove. Kind of interesting even still.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Riley will soon be the Al Davis of NBA front office decisions. I can see it coming.

hire, fire, coach team on own, quit, hire, fire, re hire, coach team on own, fire

Bosanac01
Old 04-29-2008, 01:35 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why would avery get fired hes been in playoffs every year when he was head coach

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
why would avery get fired hes been in playoffs every year when he was head coach
Same thing I'm wondering. I've just heard rumblings about it.

Bosanac01
Old 04-29-2008, 01:44 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
If the Mavs get eliminated anybody think Avery Johnson would get fired by Cuban like it's been rumored? He'd be number 1 on my list for the Bulls HC position.
I think so.. also, if the Pistons don't make it to the NBA Finals, Flip Saunders will probably get canned too. I'd love to take Avery Johnson as the Pistons next coach.. We could also just promote Terry Porter, or Michael Curry, to the spot.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I could see D'Antoni getting fired

Old 04-29-2008, 05:40 AM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way George Karl is the Nuggets coach next season now. They're window is closing fast, and they're not winning a championship, much less a playoff series, with Karl as coach.

I don't know if it's been reported in this thread, but Hedo Turkoglu will be named MIP soon. First we get to the 2nd round, then Hedo gets the award, great week for Magic fans.

And I <3 Stan Van Gundy.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote