View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my ******* god. That 3 seconds call was terrible.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Oh my ******* god. That 3 seconds call was terrible.
Haha I didn't see it. Eh makes up for the bad non foul calls this game against us. ;)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God dammitt Ben, what the hell was that? Pass the damn ball dude. Jesus.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

That's a make up call for the 3 second. You can't call a timeout sliding accross the floor.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot believe that it's going to overtime because of a ******* 3 seconds call with 30 seconds left. Lucky ass Bulls. Grrr...

Old 03-31-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Overtime baby. Great game. Both teams deserve to win.

This is why the Playoff Seeding is BS. Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland should be the top 3 teams in the East; then Washington, Toronto, Miami, Orlando, and New Jersey.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I cannot believe that it's going to overtime because of a ******* 3 seconds call with 30 seconds left. Lucky ass Bulls. Grrr...
Lucky ass Bulls my buttcrack. I watched the replay and your guy was in there for like 5 seconds. Not to say it should've been called, but he was in there for over 3 seconds.

We should've had that ball anway, you can't call a timeout sliding accross the floor, come on now.

:D

Quote:
Old 03-31-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

If Bulls could make freethrows the game would be over. Then again if the Cavs could outrebound the people they are 5-6 inches taller than it'd be over as well.

Old 03-31-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what playoff implication basketball is all about! And as much as I love Ben Gordon, he needs to work on passing the ball.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Overtime baby. Great game. Both teams deserve to win.

This is why the Playoff Seeding is BS. Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland should be the top 3 teams in the East; then Washington, Toronto, Miami, Orlando, and New Jersey.
Toronto deserves to be the fourth seed in the east, they are better than washington
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kurt Hinrich with the "Kansas White Boy" killer crossover! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-31-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
If Bulls could make freethrows the game would be over. Then again if the Cavs could outrebound the people they are 5-6 inches taller than it'd be over as well.
Thank you Ben Gordon for losing this game down the stretch. Sure you scored 37 points but you lost us the game with your terrible decisions. I wanted Kirk to take that shot in the end.

Like you said, if we can make freethrows, we win this game. That and if Ben Gordon could realize that he has teammates on the floor with him. I'm about fed up with his one dimensionsal garbage to be honest.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Thank you Ben Gordon for losing this game down the stretch. Sure you scored 37 points but you lost us the game with your terrible decisions. I wanted Kirk to take that shot in the end.

Like you said, if we can make freethrows, we win this game. That and if Ben Gordon could realize that he has teammates on the floor with him. I'm about fed up with his one dimensionsal garbage to be honest.
You're not even in the game without Ben Gordan.

Old 03-31-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Walton made it seem like LeBron just couldn't miss in 4th/ OT and the truth is LeBron shot everytime down and the only two that went in were the last two, so he shoudn't act like LeBron just overtook the Bulls and he is the sole reason why Cleveland won

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
You're not even in the game without Ben Gordan.
Eh. I think he attempted somwhere around 25 or 26 shots in that game and only had 37 points.

What I do know is that in the final 3 or 4 possessions (counting the last possession in regulation) he made terrible decisions and he's done it all year long. Sure he can score, but he can't do anything else, which he again proved tonight. Hell I think Kirk could score 37 a night if he tooks 26 shots.

That's about the 7th missed shot to win a game for him as well.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Bill Walton made it seem like LeBron just couldn't miss in 4th/ OT and the truth is LeBron shot everytime down and the only two that went in were the last two, so he shoudn't act like LeBron just overtook the Bulls and he is the sole reason why Cleveland won
Bill Walton also said that Tyrus Thomas thinks he's better than Duncan and Garnett. Where he got that I have no idea. He's a joke of a commentator and needs to go. I can't listen to him speak anymore.

Watching the Cavs offense is not fun. Just give it to LeBron, wind the clock down, and hope he makes a shot. But I guess when you've got him on your team, that's what you do down the stretch.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Ben Gordon needs to let his teammates be involved and not just get the ball and try and to drive the lane and score. That's not his game, he's a jump shot shorter that thrives in open space and off screens. Sweetness you are correct saying that his poor decisions cost the Bulls the game. And why Tyrus Thomas has a way to go to get to the elite level of a Tim Duncan or a Kevin Garnett, he did have a hell of a game. But then again Ben Wallace had a typical game in which people question him getting that big contract, 2 points off free throws and no shot attempts. For him to earn that money he needs to develop some sort of inside game or something, no shot attempts is ridiculous!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Exactly. Ben is best when he comes off screens and shoots. He's not good when he tries to create for himself because he gets in trouble. As much as he'll help you, he'll hurt you just as much, which he proved tonight.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

If the Pistons could lose to the Heat that would be super. Hell if the Bulls could lose to the Hawks I'd take that too.

Old 04-01-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
If the Pistons could lose to the Heat that would be super. Hell if the Bulls could lose to the Hawks I'd take that too.
Nope, sorry 0 for 2 on that one today. I guess you'll just have to beat the lowly Celtics, haha.

Game wasn't on so I couldn't watch it. Deng though had 30 points, dude's a stud!

Quote:
Old 04-01-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raptors should be able to pull out the win today, gotta get that three sedd so they can have homecourt
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Hinch87

Quote:
Eh. I think he attempted somwhere around 25 or 26 shots in that game and only had 37 points.

What I do know is that in the final 3 or 4 possessions (counting the last possession in regulation) he made terrible decisions and he's done it all year long. Sure he can score, but he can't do anything else, which he again proved tonight. Hell I think Kirk could score 37 a night if he tooks 26 shots.

That's about the 7th missed shot to win a game for him as well.
okay please sweetness. As many as ben gordon has missed to win a game he has made a lot more to win games. How many has hinrich made to win a game in the last second?? exactly, no matter what i want the ball in gordons hands to win the game. Not hinrich who can not create his own shot if his life depended on it. If you count his dribble behind the back step back pull up trash jumper that never goes in, then i guess you can count that. Hinrich will never put up those numbers cause he is not that great of a scorer. Plus Gordon can make some pretty sweet dishes to tyrus, something hinrich can not do(lets not even talk about hinrichs ollies to tyrus, alright?) Hinrich has to stick to what he is good at and just run the offense. Ben was a little out of control at the end, but he is the only one that can create his own shot. Plus hinrich also got obliterated by the "amazing" shot blocker drew gooden at the end of the game so dont place all the blame on gordon. Also, i recall hinrich missing a clutch free throw at the end of the game for a three point play....remember that?? we would have not been in the game without gordon so just stop that garbage right now.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MVP MVP MVP

nash...lock it up

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinch87 View Post
okay please sweetness. As many as ben gordon has missed to win a game he has made a lot more to win games. How many has hinrich made to win a game in the last second?? exactly, no matter what i want the ball in gordons hands to win the game. Not hinrich who can not create his own shot if his life depended on it. If you count his dribble behind the back step back pull up trash jumper that never goes in, then i guess you can count that. Hinrich will never put up those numbers cause he is not that great of a scorer. Plus Gordon can make some pretty sweet dishes to tyrus, something hinrich can not do(lets not even talk about hinrichs ollies to tyrus, alright?) Hinrich has to stick to what he is good at and just run the offense. Ben was a little out of control at the end, but he is the only one that can create his own shot. Plus hinrich also got obliterated by the "amazing" shot blocker drew gooden at the end of the game so dont place all the blame on gordon. Also, i recall hinrich missing a clutch free throw at the end of the game for a three point play....remember that?? we would have not been in the game without gordon so just stop that garbage right now.
Hinrich is a joke of PG. Too many bad decisions+turnovers. That being said, he's got a great shot. If he took 29 shots, he'd have atleast 37 points as well. Gordon is overrated and can't hit the game winners. Chicago's one clutch shooter away from a championship.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Wade will practice for the first time tomorrow!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote