Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I just don't get why you think Chicago is so much more experienced. Most of the Bulls core players are very young as well.
Um because we've been in the playoffs the past two seasons, unlike Toronto. We've got a C who's won an NBA Title and has playoff experience. PJ Brown is a saavy vet who's been there.

There's a difference between a young core, and an inexperienecd core. Chicago is young, Toronto is inexperienced and it's going to show in the playoffs.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just don't get why you think Chicago is so much more experienced. Most of the Bulls core players are very young as well.
The base of their team has been in the playoffs the last 2 years. The only players who dont have quality playoff expirence is Thabo and Tyrus, neither of which play a huge part in their game. Eventhough Thabo has been stepping up lately.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Raptors are still a distant fourth, but with the Wizards injuries they should whipe the floor with them if that's how the matchup goes (which it should if they can hold off Miami)

Honestly I'd rather face the Wizards than the Knicks or Pacers right now.
Way to be obvious. Id rather play a series against the Wizards than a series against the Bobcats right now. Seriously our goto guy is going to be Jamison and our 2nd option is going to be Antonio freaking Daniels. Theres not many teams worst than that right now.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
The base of their team has been in the playoffs the last 2 years. The only players who dont have quality playoff expirence is Thabo and Tyrus, neither of which play a huge part in their game. Eventhough Thabo has been stepping up lately.
Tyrus Thomas has been playing a huge role lately. And he's part of the reason we're doing so well right now.

But I get what you mean.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I think you're getting ahead of yourself there. Orlando is not very good, D-Unit will even admit that.

If you face Detroit, Cleveland, Miami, or Chicago in a 7 game series, the smart money is that you'd be going home early. The Raps are a good team, but they still aren't in the league of the Central's best, and I think Miami is better than them as well with Wade healthy.
Where in my sentence did I say it was even possible or that i thought the raps would make it. I was just seeing if there were any hardcore homers out there.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Too bad the Raptors lost Jorge Barbosa for the season. He would have really come in handy in the playoffs. Bargnani is going to have to stepup bigtime if the Raptors want to make any noise in the playoffs.
Thats Garbajosa, i dont even know if your a fan any more. How do you make that bad a mistake lol.

Old 04-05-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Heartbreaking loss for Orlando. The Raps seem so untouchable right now, who thinks they can make the Eastern Finals?
That to me is saying you think they can get to the Eastern Finals, sarcasm or not. Indicate that in your post because from what I can read, you're saying you guys are really good and have a good chance to make it there. Which unless the top teams collapse, isn't going to happen.

Quote:
Old 04-05-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
That to me is saying you think they can get to the Eastern Finals, sarcasm or not. Indicate that in your post because from what I can read, you're saying you guys are really good and have a good chance to make it there. Which unless the top teams collapse, isn't going to happen.
You are right because my post was kind of indirect. The type to cause misunderstandings

Old 04-05-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

via ESPNews, Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Corey Brewer and Taurean Green are all declaring for the draft

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
via ESPNews, Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Corey Brewer and Taurean Green are all declaring for the draft
good riddance. enjoy the years of mediocrity UF.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
good riddance. enjoy the years of mediocrity UF.
They are getting cathales and Chandler Parsons so they wont be that bad.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Can anyone else imagine Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Corey Brewer and Taurean Green taking an oath prior to this season kinda like the one taken in American Pie? Noah would be Jim: ugly and weird. Horford would be Oz: great athlete and soft spoken. Brewer would be Finch: a team player and mature. And Green would be Kevin: the man, and the guy who gets the hottest girl (Tara Reid pre-train wreck).
Old 04-05-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Can anyone else imagine Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Corey Brewer and Taurean Green taking an oath prior to this season kinda like the one taken in American Pie? Noah would be Jim: ugly and weird. Horford would be Oz: great athlete and soft spoken. Brewer would be Finch: a team player and mature. And Green would be Kevin: the man, and the guy who gets the hottest girl (Tara Reid pre-train wreck).
OOOOOOO.....Tara Reid! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Have fun in Europe Taurean.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Have fun in Europe Taurean.
You don't think he'll get drafted????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Green will go second round...but I don't think he's going to hire an agent...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
You don't think he'll get drafted????
Nothing special, no better than Anthony Roberson.

Old 04-05-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green will probably go late first coming off the hype, as well as a probable weak class. Hell, Humphrey will probably get drafted.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Green will probably go late first coming off the hype, as well as a probable weak class. Hell, Humphrey will probably get drafted.
Late first no way.

Old 04-05-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Morris Almond is vastly underrated and will be a late first round steal.

Old 04-05-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Morris Almond is vastly underrated and will be a late first round steal.
YUP, i wanna get a late pick and steal him.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Oh my gosh, lol funniest play just happened in the heat vs. cavs play, they actually called a travel on a fast break. James Posey gets the steal and Cleveland gives up cause it's an automatic bucket, he picks the ball at the free throw line takes 7 steps and they actually call it, so funny he ran with the ball.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Late first no way.
You don't think so? I think it's very possible. But I don't really care about the "Gator Boys" all too much beyond Horford and Brewer.

And Hawes declared. I bet though that if Oden and Hibbert declare, he'll come back to UW.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cavs suck.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anyone think they will change the playoff seeding format after this year? I really hope they do because I'm pissed the bulls are getting shafted...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote