Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think the Nuggets would be perfect against the Suns. They'd have a good chance at upsetting them. All of their players are perfectly geared for that style of play. Against the Spurs... they'll probably get rocked. Lakers vs. Suns might be interesting for a bit, but the Suns' front court would probably take that thing over. Hopefully the Warriors or even the Hornets make it in over the Clippers. I don't think they could make it very interesting against the Mavs.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Where do you guys think Acie Law will get drafted? I want to say late first, early second.

i say somewhere in the 15-20 range

i hope the celtics make a trade to get him we need a damn PG. Delonte on anyother team would be a backup
Old 04-09-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

damn i was looking at draft net and they have aaron gray at 26 i mea i know he hasnt played good in the big east tournement but do you really think he will fall that far
Old 04-09-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
If Conley enters than I say late first. Otherwise mid first
Really? With the lack of PGs and the ability he showed in the tourney, I think it's more like mid-late lottery.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
If Conley enters than I say late first. Otherwise mid first
If he comes out, he's a complete moron.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
damn i was looking at draft net and they have aaron gray at 26 i mea i know he hasnt played good in the big east tournement but do you really think he will fall that far
He'll be lucky to be drafted that high at this point. Teams are turned off by his lack of athleticism and the general consensus is he's strictly a backup center in the NBA.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
would the bulls be interested in corey brewer with their pick
They should look nowhere but a scoring bigman.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

jagsfreak27 needs more cowbell.

Nice Magic pick up the win tonight I hope we can hold on to that 8th seed :)

Jags:8-8
Duke B-Ball:22-10
Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
jagsfreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Raps = Hottest team right now by far. Either them or S.A.S.

And LAC is losing thank God. Hopefully GSW wins today, i'd watch if theres no school 2morrow

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinch87 View Post
i have been saying that pj has to go to the bench for the longest time. He is way to slow and because of this he is horrid on D. Bosh just dribbled right passed him everytime and pj is just to slow to move. Also, he does not box out or jump for rebounds. He is not worth keeping out there cause more than half the time his jumper that he is suppose to be good at never go in. He needs to go to the bench. The ejection on Mo pete can go either way. True, i have seen much worse...but the thing that made is bad was that he did go for the ball at first but he then brought his arm down really fast which seemed unatural and clotheslined hinrich which was bad.
Agreed on that whole post. PJ is a great vet to have but he should not be starting.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Raps = Hottest team right now by far. Either them or S.A.S.

And LAC is losing thank God. Hopefully GSW wins today, i'd watch if theres no school 2morrow
gotta agree with that, if they can lock up that 3 seed, and get to face the Wiz in the first round that would be awesome, also Bargnani is coming back soon so look out
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orlando has three cake games left on the schedule... shouldnt have a problem getting in... but, i want that 7th seed. I want the cavs... we can take em...Detroit... NO.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I actually think the Nuggets would be perfect against the Suns. They'd have a good chance at upsetting them. All of their players are perfectly geared for that style of play. Against the Spurs... they'll probably get rocked. Lakers vs. Suns might be interesting for a bit, but the Suns' front court would probably take that thing over. Hopefully the Warriors or even the Hornets make it in over the Clippers. I don't think they could make it very interesting against the Mavs.
True, offensively, we can be AMAZING. However, what worries me is that our team has the tendency to lose focus in games (ESPECIALLY if we mount a large lead)... lack of concentration against the Suns is the worst thing possible as they'll zoom right past us. Anyways, if we can play solid perimeter D, yes, I like our chances against the Sun, but we tend to leave open shooters a lot w/bad defensive rotation off of double teams.

The Spurs would probably rock us, but I think we match up better agianst them than people give us credit for. Parker used to murder us, but AI can help tip the scale to us. Nene has emerged, and Melo is back in form. Also, JR is just a freak 3 point shooter and can sometimes make shots that are heavilyi defended. In any case, we gotta step up our game. We're not getting the fifth seed. So we need to prepare well for the playoffs.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Akkkwaard.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Josh Smith suspended 2 games for cussing out his coach, what they should do is fire Mike Woodson, Josh Smith is your star and has been on a tear lately, and with the last play after a timeout to win the game you call the play for T Lue? That's a joke he needs to be fired, Josh let him know that it was a bad mistake and now he is paying, shows why Atlanta has been such a down franchise they don't know how to treat their stars, Mike Woodson better be fired quick, I wouldn't wait till the end of the year, I do it now.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Damn Josh Smith suspended 2 games for cussing out his coach, what they should do is fire Mike Woodson, Josh Smith is your star and has been on a tear lately, and with the last play after a timeout to win the game you call the play for T Lue? That's a joke he needs to be fired, Josh let him know that it was a bad mistake and now he is paying, shows why Atlanta has been such a down franchise they don't know how to treat their stars, Mike Woodson better be fired quick, I wouldn't wait till the end of the year, I do it now.
Still gives him no right to cuss out his coach. I disagreed with my coach many times but I didn't cuss him out. That's just flat out disrespectful.

Btw, the Knicks are baaaadddddd. Sure they're missing 3 players but they are terrible.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any chance the Knicks pick gets pushed into the lottery?

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

I've read about Mouhamed Sene and he's really intriguing. I would like to learn more about him. Is there any Sonic fans on this forum?
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
any chance the Knicks pick gets pushed into the lottery?
Um they're in the lottery right now.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well im talking a good chance at a top 5 pick. any decent chance of that?

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not mathematically, it could be top 3 depending on how the ping pong balls play out but odds are its somewhere around 10.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
I've read about Mouhamed Sene and he's really intriguing. I would like to learn more about him. Is there any Sonic fans on this forum?
He's been pretty much nothing so far, if that's what you're wondering. He has great potential because of his athletic ability and size, but with our coaching, coupled with the language barrier, I don't really know if he can progress here enough to do something. No offensive game to really speak of. But I guess we'll see how he progresses next year (or by some miracle, we'll trade him and stop with the drafting of Centers).
Old 04-12-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh... I dont want the magic to have to play the Pistons in the playoffs. The boys fought hard yesterday but, there just too good. They make it look so easy...Hill will have to carry this team on his back and you know I dont think his ankles can handle that. W/E lets just get in.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
If he comes out, he's a complete moron.
Not really his stock right now could be the highest it will ever be.

Old 04-12-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Orlando stays in the playoffs, how high could the pistons trade to with their 2 first rounders? I'd assume not very high at all, but just wondering

Sig by Me

Last edited by JETS5128 : 04-12-2007 at 03:28 PM.
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote