Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Rashard's to go off in FA, or get sign+traded, the Sonics are in good position since they should have Julian Wright, Corey Brewer, and Jeff Green to look at. It wouldn't solve everything, but it'd be a step in the right direction.

As for the Bobcats, with Herrmann emerging, and them already having a pretty good young cast, a PF like Horford or Wright would be perfect.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the T-Wolves are going to end up with a crap pick.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Not really his stock right now could be the highest it will ever be.
Conley is a top 15 pick IMO. There are no PG's besides Law in this draft and right now MC's stock is higher than AC's.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Looks like the T-Wolves are going to end up with a crap pick.
Eh, not neccessarily. If they lose out like I expect them to, they could very well end up with the 5th worst record.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Conley is a top 15 pick IMO. There are no PG's besides Law in this draft and right now MC's stock is higher than AC's.
top 15? try top 10. if Conley Jr. declares, he will be a highly coveted prospect.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
top 15? try top 10. if Conley Jr. declares, he will be a highly coveted prospect.
Top 10 would mean a team is getting ripped off, Conley is not a super prospect.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Conley is a 20-25 pick at best.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
Top 10 is definitely a stretch but I think the 20 range would be appropriate

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Top 10 is definitely a stretch but I think the 20 range would be appropriate
Right now I think he's boarderline top 10. But after he works out I think he'll sky rocket. The only thing he's missing is a jump shot, but that just needs some work. The form is good and he can knock em down but with some hard work this offseason and the next year or so, he'll be a complete PG.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Right now I think he's boarderline top 10. But after he works out I think he'll sky rocket. The only thing he's missing is a jump shot, but that just needs some work. The form is good and he can knock em down but with some hard work this offseason and the next year or so, he'll be a complete PG.
If he waits until next year to go out he'll be top 10 material but this year he's not quite up there, but he has the chance to be a TJ Ford type player in the NBA

Old 04-13-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
If he waits until next year to go out he'll be top 10 material but this year he's not quite up there, but he has the chance to be a TJ Ford type player in the NBA
Wait until he works out. The guy is incredibly quick, he can jump out of the gym for a little guy, he's a very good defender, he's got great dribbling ability, and his acceleration with the ball is unheard of (he and Lawson are something else when they turn on the jets). He's also a great penetrator and creator.

I really like Acie Law, but I think Conley is the best PG in this draft. He's not the scorer Acie is, but he's the better PG IMO.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Javzz
Veteran

Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Yeah, but if he waits till next year he risks his stock dropping considerably with Derrick Rose and OJ Mayo.

rainbeaukid
Javzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Green and hibbert declare, but don't hire an agent even though they are both locks for lottery picks?
Old 04-13-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
So Green and hibbert declare, but don't hire an agent even though they are both locks for lottery picks?
Well, late lottery is much different than early lottery. And, for both that could fluctuate drastically.

As for Conley, there's a lot of hate here, but I think he'd be a definite lottery pick if he came out. He's really not like Ford at all though, and definitely not as fast. He's quick, but nothing like Ford.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Well, late lottery is much different than early lottery. And, for both that could fluctuate drastically.

As for Conley, there's a lot of hate here, but I think he'd be a definite lottery pick if he came out. He's really not like Ford at all though, and definitely not as fast. He's quick, but nothing like Ford.
Well yeah, but if anything that'll hurt their stock. Who really wants to pick a guy round 1 that could pull out and go back to college leaving you ******.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot believe how stupid Glen "Big Baby" Davis was in not coming out last year. I mean, he goes from guaranteed contract and his stock being as high as it could possibly be, to mid/late 2nd round value. I mean, why would one skip entering a weak draft class when their stock is at an all time high, only to look forward to the next year when the class is much stronger? Same thing applies to Joakim Noah, but to a lesser extent.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
I cannot believe how stupid Glen "Big Baby" Davis was in not coming out last year. I mean, he goes from guaranteed contract and his stock being as high as it could possibly be, to mid/late 2nd round value. I mean, why would one skip entering a weak draft class when their stock is at an all time high, only to look forward to the next year when the class is much stronger? Same thing applies to Joakim Noah, but to a lesser extent.
You can say that now but if LSU got to the tourney and made another solid run he would've had a much higher stock than he presently has.

Old 04-13-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Conley would be smart as hell to go this year in such a weak point guard class in which the only point guard I have with a first round grade is Acie Law with Mustafa having a early round 2 grade. IMO the following Point Guards in next years draft are better than Conley:

Derrick Rose, Darren Collison, OJ Mayo, Jerryd Bayless, Javaris Crittenton, and possibly Ty Lawson.

Old 04-13-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Conley would be smart as hell to go this year in such a weak point guard class in which the only point guard I have with a first round grade is Acie Law with Mustafa having a early round 2 grade. IMO the following Point Guards in next years draft are better than Conley:

Derrick Rose, Darren Collison, OJ Mayo, Jerryd Bayless, Javaris Crittenton, and possibly Ty Lawson.
You bring up a good point

Old 04-13-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

exactly. so he better go this year or between 2009/2010

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Conley wouldn't be doing any himself any favors staying. He's as good as gone. Oden wouldn't be either, as far as basketball goes. Both of their stocks are as high as they will ever be.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

2008 s draft is full of guards. this years draft is full of forwards and like centers. 03 had the best vairity.
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

I'm actually loving all of these people coming out. There's less chance of the Bobcats and Sonics screwing up now.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should go down as one of the best drafts ever.

When is the cut-off date for players to declare?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Should go down as one of the best drafts ever.

When is the cut-off date for players to declare?
April 29 is the deadline.