Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmares Win 6-0 View Post
My post has been edited by a moderator because I cannot communicate with people like a normal human being.
the emo biscuit strikes again
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:21 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianSmith View Post
Harington is a great player and so is jackson but Monta Ellis doesnt need 2 start they need a center tht can be a offensive and defensive threat like a Josh McRoberts
Harrington and Jackson are not great players at all. Did you watch Stephen against the Jazz? It can be argued that he pretty much lost them that series. And with Harrington, well he's hit or miss usually in games.

If the Warriors do go with a big man, they need a guy who can crash the boards and be physical down low. McRoberts is not that guy at all. He's a wuss, even Duke fans will admit that. He has all the tools offensively but he's soft.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Many rumors are surfacing that the Magic are looking to try to trade up to the middle/early 20's of the Draft. Supposedly, they have their eyes on someone.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-25-2007 at 04:07 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:06 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More Magic...

my coach wish list...

#1: Marc Iavaroni

#2: Billy Donavan

That's it...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:40 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Harrington and Jackson are not great players at all. Did you watch Stephen against the Jazz? It can be argued that he pretty much lost them that series. And with Harrington, well he's hit or miss usually in games.

If the Warriors do go with a big man, they need a guy who can crash the boards and be physical down low. McRoberts is not that guy at all. He's a wuss, even Duke fans will admit that. He has all the tools offensively but he's soft.
McRoberts is a joke. He's a 2 guard trapped in a big man's body. Way too soft, doesn't always play hard, and isn't talented enough for his natural talent to overshadow his lack of hustle. Great passer though.

Harrington and Jackson are not great players. Kobe Bryant is a great player. Steve Nash and Dwyane Wade are great players. Little Al and Steven "I'm about to go apeshit on your ass" are average to good players
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:42 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
More Magic...

my coach wish list...

#1: Marc Iavaroni

#2: Billy Donavan

That's it...haha.
Perhaps along with a coach they should find a decent two guard that can hit an open jumper to ease some pressure off of Howard.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:59 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Perhaps along with a coach they should find a decent two guard that can hit an open jumper to ease some pressure off of Howard.
His name is J.J. Redick, he's a deadly shooter and should be playing more than 15 minutes a game.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Personally i love s-jax because he can shoot and when he wants to is a great defender. he had a terrible jazz series but a phenominal mavs series. you take the good with the bad i guess.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

jackson is a good player. to say that he sux is ridiculous. every city he leaves, the fans always have respect for him. ask anyone from sa or indy.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
His name is J.J. Redick, he's a deadly shooter and should be playing more than 15 minutes a game.

i thought the Magic misused him last year. I think JJ would be a great weapon for the offense that the Jazz run, but the magic's offense is terrible for him. RIght now he cant create his own shot but the magic seem to never run any screens for him. (mind you i only watched them a couple times) IMO if they ran the backdoor screens and double screens the Jazz do JJ would be a huge part of your offense.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Personally i love s-jax because he can shoot and when he wants to is a great defender. he had a terrible jazz series but a phenominal mavs series. you take the good with the bad i guess.
Pretty much the same away I feel about S-Jax, without him the Warriors don't win the Mavs series let alone get into the playoffs.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J.J. Reddick will never be nothing more than a guy who comes off the bench to hit 3's. Hes the next Fred Hoiberg or Erick Piatowski.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
J.J. Reddick will never be nothing more than a guy who comes off the bench to hit 3's. Hes the next Fred Hoiberg or Erick Piatowski.
At best a John Paxton
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Pax-S-on...

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

JJ will be much better than eric piatowski. jj will will have a good pro career. brian hill's system was the worst possible for jj.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianSmith View Post
My Ideal Offseason
Blazers

-Siging Rashard Lewis

-Trading 1 2nd round pick of there's Randolph,Jack and Miles to Atlanta

Release Dan Dickua and Joel Prizzablia(spell)

Drafting:
(they Have 5 picks)
Greg Oden
Mike Conely
Aaron Brooks
Carl Landry
Glen Davis

Roster:
C:Greg Oden
PF:LaMarcus Alridge
SF.Rashard Lewis
SG.Brandon Roy
PG.Mike Conely
6.Ime Udoka
7.Aaron Brooks
8.Fred Jones
9.Travis Outlaw
10.Sergio Rodriguez
11.Geln Davis
12.Carl Landry
Dang dude a 2nd rounder, Zach Randolph, Jarrett Jack, and Darius Miles for the 3rd pick, sign me up.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
At best a John Paxton
If he's anything like John Orlando got a nice player. That's actually a very good compliment.

I think in the right system JJ can be a good player, man just think of him in Phoenix or Golden State with all those 3's, good lord.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If he's anything like John Orlando got a nice player. That's actually a very good compliment.

I think in the right system JJ can be a good player, man just think of him in Phoenix or Golden State with all those 3's, good lord.
Him with the Suns or the Warriors would be unreal!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been reading in the Chicago Sun that the Bulls will not give up Gordon, Heinrich or Deng unless they get a top 10 NBA talent in the deal
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I have been reading in the Chicago Sun that the Bulls will not give up Gordon, Heinrich or Deng unless they get a top 10 NBA talent in the deal
His name is Hinrich, not Heinrich. God that just frustrates me to see his name spelled wrong.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA J.J Redick. Sorry I should have said " An athletic two guard who doesn't airball layups". My bad.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
And they are all worth that much individually

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Latest trade talks have Zbo going to the Wizards for Jamison. I would be happy to do that, he would be an allstar forward in the east and give the Wiz a legit big time scorer they have been looking for down low. He gives you 20 and 10 every year. For Portland they clear space for Oden and acquire a starting SF.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Pax-S-on...
Correct. My bad.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Latest trade talks have Zbo going to the Wizards for Jamison. I would be happy to do that, he would be an allstar forward in the east and give the Wiz a legit big time scorer they have been looking for down low. He gives you 20 and 10 every year. For Portland they clear space for Oden and acquire a starting SF.
Yea I heard that. Zach is just a head case, and that would be my only problem with him.

Quote: