Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Wow, ahead of Barkely?

No way in my eyes. Not even close. I guess it's hard to compare with different era's but if I was making an all time team and could go 3 deep at every position, the only players currently playing to make the list would be Kobe and Bron.
Quote:
mmmm yeah, I guess, but stack Barkely on a team with 2 other HOFers and what happens?

He pretty much only had that opportunity in his rookie year and he was with 2 really old guys.

The mail man and KG are only equal in terms of how big of pieces of **** they are. One is dirty, the other just has a dirty mouth haha. Still, I'd take malone.
Are you serious??? Just stop talking
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, ahead of Barkely?

No way in my eyes. Not even close. I guess it's hard to compare with different era's but if I was making an all time team and could go 3 deep at every position, the only players currently playing to make the list would be Kobe and Bron.
You mean currently in the playoffs, right?

If not...

The first two for sure, at least one of the second two.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
You have the same taste in sunglasses as HoF selections. Awful.
Are you serious?? You didn't even get a good view of the Swarovski crystals on the side.

Thank Bam Margera for those shades.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Are you serious??? Just stop talking
wow....burns got owned by his own words

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Post Game Interview: Dwight just called out SVG for poor coaching. Love that. Dwight is the man.

Well, it sure looks like Shaq was right when he said SVG was a coach that panics. SVG is a pussay.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you serious?? You didn't even get a good view of the Swarovski crystals on the side.

Thank Bam Margera for those shades.
Game. Set. Match.
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

If not...

I forgot Duncan. I love Timmy. Plays the game how you should. But yes, Duncan and I can't believe I forgot Shaq...

But Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, Bron and thats it.
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight just showed how immature he really is during his press conference. Calling out SVG and demanding that he get the ball more. And calling himself a "dominate force". He was terrible this game on both ends. I loved the aggressiveness in the rebounding game but, he played extremely soft defense, trying to avoid fouls and he was flat out horrible on the offensive end. He only made one shot when Perkins actually got his body on him. Perkins has made him is ***** all series long and Dwight has played some suspect defense. He is in no place to be calling people out and making demands. He also needs to stop with his constant bitching to the refs. I love Howard but, he is still one of the most immature players in the game today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

If not...

I think Shaq/Duncan/Kidd are locks, but Nash is a borderline HOF right now.

And Burns, I don't think you realize how bad Barkley was defensively.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Post Game Interview: Dwight just called out SVG for poor coaching. Love that. Dwight is the man.

Well, it sure looks like Shaq was right when he said SVG was a coach that panics. SVG is a pussay.
What did he say exactly?
Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So KG wasn't put on a team with 2 HOF players??? That is what it seemed like you were saying
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three point guards over Kidd and Nash?

Not IMO.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He called him out for putting Redick back in. Instead of staying with Pietrus, I'm sure. No that was not a great thing to do. It was an immature comment that could have been made behind closed doors...and then he went on to demand more touches, which is ludicrous considering how poorly he has played on offense.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I really don't think that's the right move.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-12-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

Kidd? As a top 3 PG all time?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I really don't think that's the right move.
It does essentially end this series for certain. The team is collapsing.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Dwight just showed how immature he really is during his press conference. Calling out SVG and demanding that he get the ball more. And calling himself a "dominate force". He was terrible this game on both ends. I loved the aggressiveness in the rebounding game but, he played extremely soft defense, trying to avoid fouls and he was flat out horrible on the offensive end. He only made one shot when Perkins actually got his body on him. Perkins has made him is ***** all series long and Dwight has played some suspect defense. He is in no place to be calling people out and making demands. He also needs to stop with his constant bitching to the refs. I love Howard but, he is still one of the most immature players in the game today.
Wow. That doesn't sound like Dwight at all. If it doesn't air on TNT or ESPN, if someone gets a hold of a video I'd like to see it.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Kidd? As a top 3 PG all time?
Oh I thought he meant the HOF. I don't think Kidd is a top 3 PG nor do I think Shaq is a top 3 Center of all time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
So KG wasn't put on a team with 2 HOF players??? That is what it seemed like you were saying
No Im saying KG was put on a team with 2 HOF and Barkley would have got a ring if he was afforded the same opportunity.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wolves would have had a great chance of beating the super stacked Lakers if Cassell and Hudson weren't hurt. When that happened, KG had to basically be a suped-up LeBron James. He had to be the point guard, the defensive anchor, and the leading scorer. Not even LeBron can do all of those for a whole series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Maybe I have the wrong image of Nash, then.

But the other three, yes.

EDIT: Looking at the stats, yeah Nash is behind. I thought he was more productive while in Dallas.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No Im saying KG was put on a team with 2 HOF and Barkley would have got a ring if he was afforded the same opportunity.
So you are adding Pierce and Allen to your HOF list now??? Lets get this straight. It started as Lebron and Kobe then it went to Lebron/Kobe/Duncan. Now it is Lebron/Kobe/Duncan/Peirce/Allen?
John Wall
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Personally I'd take Isaiah Thomas, John Stockton, Oscar Robertson all ahead of Nash or Kidd
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
The Wolves would have had a great chance of beating the super stacked Lakers if Cassell and Hudson weren't hurt. When that happened, KG had to basically be a suped-up LeBron James. He had to be the point guard, the defensive anchor, and the leading scorer. Not even LeBron can do all of those for a whole series.
I'm pretty sure he can.

JMO.

the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But you said the only HOF players in the league were Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, and Lebron

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote