Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Wow, Im Watching Rocky III

And I forgot how funny Mr T. is. He is unintentionally hilarious. Sometimes when I watch this movie, I say to myself "I think Mr T. wasn't acting. He thinks that was all real."

lmfao.

Oh and Adrian was the worst actress ever.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I pity the fool!"

...had to say it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rambo is so much better than rocky. Plus Rambo base off of a true story, my life.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Mr T would kick Rambo's ass.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think Mr T would kick Rambo's ass.
Rambo would win, hands down. Rambo has weapons......
Old 11-16-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

seriously, you have to be the toughest man on earth if you walk down the streets of Chicago looking like this

Old 11-16-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Rambo would win, hands down. Rambo has weapons......
he'd eat those bullets.

didn't you watch A-Team? Mr T would hardbody Rambo.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

You gotta love the music to all the Rocky movies. I feel like working out right now. But then I remembered Im lazy so I decided not to.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i was watching it to. i stopped watching after micky got thrown into the staircase and it was a commercial. saw the hulk hogan fight lol 390 lbs vs 202
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
seriously, you have to be the toughest man on earth if you walk down the streets of Chicago looking like this

or the ***est

Quote:
he'd eat those bullets.

didn't you watch A-Team? Mr T would hardbody Rambo.
Then Mr. T would get lead poisoning, and he would die. Boom, Rambo wins!
Old 11-16-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
i was watching it to. i stopped watching after micky got thrown into the staircase and it was a commercial. saw the hulk hogan fight lol 390 lbs vs 202
This Rocky was the worst one imo. I actually liked Rocky 5 more than this one.

1 was a classic though. If they never made any sequels, it would probably be considered one of the best films ever made.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
or the ***est

Then Mr. T would get lead poisoning, and he would die. Boom, Rambo wins!
Yeah but Mr T. got streetcred.

.....yeah im running out of valid points.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah but Mr T. got streetcred.

.....yeah im running out of valid points.
Even Justin Timberlake has a little streetcred.
Rambo once killed 5 people with a half-of-bullet......What, there isn't such thing has a half of bullet? The 5 guys didn't think so either.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Even Justin Timberlake has a little streetcred.
Rambo once killed 5 people with a half-of-bullet......What, there isn't such thing has a half of bullet? The 5 guys didn't think so either.
Oh yeah?

Well Mr T didn't even need a gun. He just punched the bullets into their chest.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh yeah?

Well Mr T didn't even need a gun. He just punched the bullets into their chest.
So, he needed more than a half of bullet?
Old 11-16-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
So, he needed more than a half of bullet?
:( (10 characters)
Old 11-16-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
:( (10 characters)
Don't feel bad, coming in second isn't that bad.

Cough cough Loser Cough
Old 11-16-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Don't feel bad, coming in second isn't that bad.

Cough cough Loser Cough
You tryin to pull a Patriots and run up the score on me?
Old 11-16-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You tryin to pull a Patriots and run up the score on me?
It isn't my job to keep the score low, it's yours. I like to pad my stats. :)
Old 11-16-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My rankings of Rocky go...

Rocky I, II, III, IV, V.

Mickey dieing made me cry. =(

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
It isn't my job to keep the score low, it's yours. I like to pad my stats. :)
*aims for your knees on the next play*
Old 11-16-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
***Turning on Brian Leonard mode***
Old 11-16-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now I'm confused, which one of you is the Patriots?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
***Turning on Brian Leonard mode***
you mean being a fantasy disappointment in Stephen Jackson's place?
Old 11-16-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Now I'm confused, which one of you is the Patriots?
haha, that was good.