Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 11-18-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default If it wasn't already... this season is finally officially over.

Wow, what a pathetic performance today. If it wasn't already over before, it is now officially over!

Ron Turner needs to be fired on the spot. I mean seriously, how does Benson end up with only 11 rushes on the day!?!? Are you ******* me?

Plus, his play calling is pure dumbass. I mean on that 4th and short? Even my mom knew that was coming!

Oh yeah, plus we have the worst OT in football with Fred Miller. 3 false starts and 3 sacks given up, pure awesome!

And Grossman looked decent, but thats pretty much it.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grossman did look decent. I thought Cedric was good too, until they stopped giving him the ball.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grossman showed he can throw a football, but he doesn't have any leadership skills, has no pocket presence, and for christ sake put the ******* ball away!

Old 11-18-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Grossman showed he can throw a football, but he doesn't have any leadership skills, has no pocket presence, and for christ sake put the ******* ball away!
When you add those together you get a bad quarterback.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about that strip, Benson was wide open waving for Grossman. I think that was the turning point of the game.

Otherwise, I think its pathetic that Benson didnt get the ball more often. He had 50+ on his 1st 2 carries, but then ended up w/ did you say 11? That is bull****. If a guy is hot, you give him the ball, not take him out.

Grossman didnt show anything to me, I think of him now as a backup. Starting QBs make plays w/ consistancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the best thing today was the play of our wide receivers. Berrian and Moose came up with big plays. I think hester has shown he is not a wide receiver. He seemed confused in the 2 minute drill and where is Bradley?

So with hopefully Ron Turner fired who should we look at to take his place?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
How about that strip, Benson was wide open waving for Grossman. I think that was the turning point of the game.

Otherwise, I think its pathetic that Benson didnt get the ball more often. He had 50+ on his 1st 2 carries, but then ended up w/ did you say 11? That is bull****. If a guy is hot, you give him the ball, not take him out.

Grossman didnt show anything to me, I think of him now as a backup. Starting QBs make plays w/ consistancy.
Benson had 11 carries for 89 yards, a YPG of 8.1.

The only reason why I can think of that Benson didn't get the ball more was because the Lovie and Turner need to unleash the Sex Canon. Plus, Lovie is getting "special favors" from Adrian Peterson after practice.