Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-19-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Black Friday Deals

Post all the deals you can find that might someone else out on Black Friday. (This is the day after Thanksgiving when major sales happen)

Here's some stuff from Best Buy:
http://www.blackfriday.info/ads/best...friday-ad.html

Wal-Mart:
http://bfads.net/WalMart/Name/Page3

Online:
http://bfads.net/Online-Deals

I'll keep that updated with posted stuff...

Some Highlights:
Apple 80GB iPod Classic - $247.88 (Wal-Mart)
Logitech Portable Speakers for iPod - $59.99 (BB)
Harman-Kardon 5.1 Channel 300W 1080p Home Theater Receiver - $199.99 (BB)
Klipsch Synergy III 8" 2-Way Dual-Woofer Floorstanding Speaker (Each) - $222.99 (BB)
XBox 360 Console w/Guitar Hero II And Controller - $349.99 (BB)
Sony PlayStation 3 40GB Game Console With Free NBA 08 Game - $399.99 (BB)
HP 42" 1080p Flat-Panel LCD HDTV - $996.99 (BB)
Dynex 32" Flat-Panel LCD HDTV - $449.99 (BB)
Sharp Aquos 42'' LCD HDTV - $866.52 (Sam's Club)
Element 9" Widescreen Portable DVD Player - $99.99 (Circuit City)

So like I said, post sales you've found and if you see a really good deal, post it separate and I will keep this post updated.

Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 : 11-19-2007 at 07:53 PM.
dolphinfan2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought my MP3 player last year on Black Friday and saved $120, it's hell going to stores with all of those mom's gang tackling you, but if you can get through it's worth it, as a money conscious person paying rent monthly, this is a huge day for me to buy some of my leisure stuff cheap. But so often the stuff you see in the ads is gone before you get there.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Circuit City:

Element 9" Widescreen Portable DVD Player, $99.99
Old 11-19-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looking for a nice TV for under 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I'm buying a Toshiba Satellite Laptop from Circuit City hopefully. I'ma call in and based on the predicted store amounts, I might camp out :D

I camped last year with a bunch of friends to go and buy some Wii's. Really fun, everybody had a DS or PSP and we had some sick Mario Kart tournys... It better not be too cold lol.

EDIT: Also my mom works for a company that supplies Dell products. She got a memo that these laptops would have a really good deal for Black Friday. It's also on bfads.

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellsto...421&lid=197378

It's like $300 off.

Last edited by skinzzfan25 : 11-19-2007 at 08:08 PM.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I bought my MP3 player last year on Black Friday and saved $120, it's hell going to stores with all of those mom's gang tackling you, but if you can get through it's worth it, as a money conscious person paying rent monthly, this is a huge day for me to buy some of my leisure stuff cheap. But so often the stuff you see in the ads is gone before you get there.
DO NOT MESS WITH MOM'S ON BLACK FRIDAY!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im going to camp out with my friend and probably blaze :)

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Meh, I pretty much only buy consumer electronics online now so I doubt they'll be many good deals for me. Plus I still can't buy from most US retailers which is really getting under my nerves based on how badly the US dollar is doing. :(
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Im going to camp out with my friend and probably blaze :)
hoorah for blazing!
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
hoorah for blazing!
hoorah indeed.

Also, you close to Swansea? I stayed with a family there when i went to Australia. Also you a Hilltop Hoods fan?

Old 11-19-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Meh, I pretty much only buy consumer electronics online now so I doubt they'll be many good deals for me. Plus I still can't buy from most US retailers which is really getting under my nerves based on how badly the US dollar is doing. :(
Trust me Moses. I am currently residing in the States, and Im gonna be honest, Id rather wait until I come home for Christmas and wait for Boxing Day (which about 95% of Americans I talk to, have no idea what it is).
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Trust me Moses. I am currently residing in the States, and Im gonna be honest, Id rather wait until I come home for Christmas and wait for Boxing Day (which about 95% of Americans I talk to, have no idea what it is).
Boxing Day= December 26th. duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hoorah indeed.

Also, you close to Swansea? I stayed with a family there when i went to Australia. Also you a Hilltop Hoods fan?
Yeah very close, i live at Coal Point so i'm just on the other side of the Swansea Channel. Thats just weird...and Hoods are awesome man, absolutely love Australian hip-hop, did you take it back to the US and advocate the brilliance?
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
It's The Brick's Boxing Day Blowout!

NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

six feet under for 20 bucks, sweet.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Not a lot of people know that down here.
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah very close, i live at Coal Point so i'm just on the other side of the Swansea Channel. Thats just weird...and Hoods are awesome man, absolutely love Australian hip-hop, did you take it back to the US and advocate the brilliance?
Myself and a few friends of mine somehow stumbled upon Nosebleed Section and adopted it as our own. We're trying to establish them here, but to no avail. I'd love to see them in concert.

Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
six feet under for 20 bucks, sweet.
Ya, sweet deal. I saw a Family Guy season for I think 15 bucks. Great deal.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ya, sweet deal. I saw a Family Guy season for I think 15 bucks. Great deal.
$5 for 40-year old virgin and Borat.

Old 11-19-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
I'd have to say Boxing Day is my favourite day of the year, the reason being the Boxing Day races. Wake up at 7am, start drinking, put on a nice suit and go to a massive raceday where 95% of the people there arent over 25. Sooo much fun
Old 11-19-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Myself and a few friends of mine somehow stumbled upon Nosebleed Section and adopted it as our own. We're trying to establish them here, but to no avail. I'd love to see them in concert.
They play at alot of festivals and stuff which i really love so i've seen them 3 times already, 4th in about 2 months. I can't imagine Americans liking them purely for the reason they rap in an Australian accent
Old 11-19-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
They play at alot of festivals and stuff which i really love so i've seen them 3 times already, 4th in about 2 months. I can't imagine Americans liking them purely for the reason they rap in an Australian accent
We don't mind the accents. The lyrics are amazing (Dumb Enough) and we love the flute in Nosebleed Section. Them and Damn It Feels Good To Be Gangsta by Geto Boys are the only rap we listen to. One problem is they don;t even have them listed on Itunes, and they go undiscovered. We found it through Youtube (sick bike video).

What are the concerts like? If I ever get back to Australia, I'd spend massive amounts of my travel budget to see them.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
We don't mind the accents. The lyrics are amazing (Dumb Enough) and we love the flute in Nosebleed Section. Them and Damn It Feels Good To Be Gangsta by Geto Boys are the only rap we listen to. One problem is they don;t even have them listed on Itunes, and they go undiscovered. We found it through Youtube (sick bike video).

What are the concerts like? If I ever get back to Australia, I'd spend massive amounts of my travel budget to see them.
I've never seen them by themselves, only seen them at festivals. But they are amazing live. If you're ever here again in the summer i'd thoroughly recommend going to the Big Day Out, Good Vibrartions, Parklife, Splendour in the Grass festivals. Cost is between $125 and $300 for each but i've had some of my best times of my life at these things.

There are plenty of other Australian hip-hop bands you'd probably like, i'll pm you some when i get home
Old 11-19-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
$5 for 40-year old virgin and Borat.
HAHA. I'm cheap.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
HAHA. I'm cheap.
Borat provide me viewing pleasure and I'll give you $5.