Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2007, 04:48 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.
Default Junior Colleges

How many people here play for a JC, and if u do which one is it, state would help. I play for Saddleback Junior College in Mission Viejo, California.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

my friends who's a senior, signed a letter of intent to play at Joliet Jr College, in Joliet, IL

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
my friends who's a senior, signed a letter of intent to play at Joliet Jr College, in Joliet, IL
Isn't that where Prison Break is filmed?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
Isn't that where Prison Break is filmed?
not the actual college, Joliet Prison

Lionsmack

Quote:
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Junior College I'm going to doesn't have Football but are top 5 in the nation for mens basketball and baseball.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
snuff

Two of my friends play for Blinn who won the NC or got 2nd I think.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keak plays for DVCC.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Keak plays for DVCC.
where is he anyway? isnt his elgibility done there? it was like 2 years ago
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
Quote:
Keak plays for DVCC.
His boy hooked him out for a tryout with the Jags. He was cut, but the Lions picked him up, and he is now on their practice squad.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
Quote:
Keak plays for DVCC.
His boy hooked him out for a tryout with the Jags. He was cut, but the Lions picked him up, and he is now on their practice squad.

fo real? :shock:

Lionsmack

Quote:
Old 02-17-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what is keaks name cause i cant find him on the lions practice squad?
Old 02-17-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants
what is keaks name cause i cant find him on the lions practice squad?
I was just joking, sorry for the confusion.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Two of my friends play for Blinn who won the NC or got 2nd I think.
if Blinn(1?) is in Texas, they won the national title, then goes El Camino(2), who we lost to in the second round and they won it all, then comes Saddleback(3). good old D'Monte Fitzgerald aka Keak
Old 02-17-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont but a freind plays for El Camino CC in LA, CA

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Scat, didn't you play against Keak at Mission?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Junior College = High school with ashtrays

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously though. My friend plays for Kirkwood and was a junior college all american his freshman year.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:04 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
i dont but a freind plays for El Camino CC in LA, CA
i hate your friend with the passion of a thousand burning suns. I HATE EL CAMINO, THOSE BASTARDS. WE SHOULDVE WON STATE. I forever will hate El Co and when we win state next year ill make sure to thank them. have you seen there post game speach after beating us, they stole are BALLIN!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4fBxaiMiA
Old 02-18-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Junior College = High school with ashtrays

That's really harsh but it's true. I go to a Junior College and it's exactly like High School, only people are allowed to smoke.

And I'll be playing soccer for my college next season.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be going to a Juco next year. I'm not sure what I'm doing though.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's junior college? We Canadians live on a different planet. Everyone here goes to university 8)

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Seriously though. My friend plays for Kirkwood and was a junior college all american his freshman year.

Is that the school u were saying is top 5 in baseball and basketball?
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan

Is that the school u were saying is top 5 in baseball and basketball?
Yea there always very well in that category.

http://www.njcaa.org/sports.cfm?sid=...&slid=2&menu=2
^^^ Go down torwards the bottom.

http://www.njcaa.org/sports.cfm?sid=...&slid=3&menu=2
^^^ Same there.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk if i should go to a JUCO, play d3 or NAIA, or walk on at a D1 program. any advice?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't play (partially because of my shoulder, partially because I wasn't all that good) at my JC, but I go to City College of San Francisco, which is one of the best JC teams in the country.