Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink

Who will win
Old 02-17-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robinson won't win again, his dunks aren't really that good ppl just vote for him because he's short. But they won't this year. Howard is too tall, Tyrus Thomas sprained his ankle so I doubt he even does it, so Gerald Green wins by process of elimination
Old 02-17-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm saying Tyrus Thomas if he's gonna do it will win, but Gerald Green looks to be the odds on favorite this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink

Its either Dwight Howard or Tyrus Thomas IMO.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:22 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerald Green; he won the high school dunk contest 2 years ago and has freaky ups :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green in a landslide.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Im going with Green too. BUT I heard Dwight Howard is trying to get them to raise the rim up to 12 ft so he can dunk. If he dunks on that and than does the kissing of the rim in another dunk he will win.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Eh. Another very lackluster group of contestants. I'm hoping my man Tyrus Thomas from LSU wins.

They need to either lure some bigger name dunkers to start participating in the contest again or get rid of it altogether.

I want Jason Richardson, Vince Carter, Josh Smith, Desmond Mason, J.R. Smith, Kobe. Not these clowns.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Robinson will win this competition
Old 02-17-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

1. Gerald Green (perfect body type for it)
2. Tyrus Thomas (can jump with the best of them and isn't as big as Howard)

Dwight Howard is too big to do anything creative, Nate Robinson is too small to pull off something we've never seen, if he won it would be a joke cause he shouldn't have won last year.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink

Dwight Howard is nasty
Old 02-17-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight Howard is gonna kiss the rim, and win.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

if dwight howard can get them to go to 12 feet then itll be a toss up btw him and gerald green but if not then gerald green by a mile
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just read on ESPN that Dwight Howard asked if they could raise the rim to 12 feet for some of his dunks but the NBA won't let him. What a bunch of party-poopers!

Amazingly, 5-7 Nate Robinson also wanted to dunk on a 12-foot rim. Now THAT I would pay to see.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Eh. Another very lackluster group of contestants. I'm hoping my man Tyrus Thomas from LSU wins.

They need to either lure some bigger name dunkers to start participating in the contest again or get rid of it altogether.

I want Jason Richardson, Vince Carter, Josh Smith, Desmond Mason, J.R. Smith, Kobe. Not these clowns.
I would like that too, but Stern has already said that other then the returning champion all of the contestants will be either rookies or 2nd year players.

He said that he wants some of the unknown players to get pub.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright
I just read on ESPN that Dwight Howard asked if they could raise the rim to 12 feet for some of his dunks but the NBA won't let him. What a bunch of party-poopers!

Amazingly, 5-7 Nate Robinson also wanted to dunk on a 12-foot rim. Now THAT I would pay to see.
That would be insane.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

gerald green- guarantee

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My call is Dho, anyways Rudy G ay should be in the contest over Tyrus, not only is he a 10x better dunker he is a 10000000x better person and would want to participate in this. He is undefeated in slam dunk contests and I saw one dunk he did in high school at spalding in which he did a 360 between his legs.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well unless thomas does something incredible hes not winning because of his comments. If Robinson wins again I wont watch next year (unless he actaully deserves it this time) Which leaves Green and Howard. Since the NBA is being super lame and wont raise the rim ill say Green takes it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyrus Thomas

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerald Green

i wanna see somethin crazy this year though, dont care who it's by

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:

WHAT THATS IT IM DONE WITH THIS SORRY A$$ LEAGUE
Old 02-17-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfreak123
Quote:

WHAT THATS IT IM DONE WITH THIS SORRY A$$ LEAGUE
god all nate robinson would hav to do wit that is put it in to get a perfect score but dwight howard cant do anything flashy its simply too low for him god the nba just finds ways to screw everyone
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am taking Dwight Howard.
Old 02-17-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm 6'3 and can only do a basic dunk on a 10 footer.

I can't even imagine dunking 12 ft....then again i'm white..... I would love to see Nate Robinson do that.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote