Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Have you heard of the Freemasons?
Yes 26 68.42%
No 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think this is political but if it is a mod can erase this post so the whole thread doesnt go down the tube.

I assume you saw the Alex Jones movie were he sneaks in at the Grove. I dont find it very credible because he said this.

"We got caught by various secret service men and we said we are with the texans because of our accents. We couldn't catch these on tape because the battery ran out though"

(paraphrase)

I highly doubt they could get past the secret service like that. I think that the gov't wouldnt want this info getting out and would have Alex Jones die in a car "accident" or something just to shut him up for good.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I dont think this is political but if it is a mod can erase this post so the whole thread doesnt go down the tube.

I assume you saw the Alex Jones movie were he sneaks in at the Grove. I dont find it very credible because he said this.

"We got caught by various secret service men and we said we are with the texans because of our accents. We couldn't catch these on tape because the battery ran out though"

(paraphrase)

I highly doubt they could get past the secret service like that. I think that the gov't wouldnt want this info getting out and would have Alex Jones die in a car "accident" or something just to shut him up for good.
Alex Jones is not the only person that talks about the Bohemian Grove. It exists. It's a real place. And every year, the richest and most powerful men in the world go there to meet. Members of the Bohemian Club brag and admit about the things that go on there.

Just because Alex Jones *might* be a wackjob journalist doesn't mean there isn't something very, very, VERY suspicious about this group of insanely powerful men.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes I know it really exists. Not to make this to political but freakin Rush Limbaugh got invited there once, If he got invited there don't think any thing bad is going on there.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I know about the Free Masons. I shall say no more.